Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships (1309 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Lyricallly: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cheating is not only a man's game. Women cheat too and even better.

Do women cheat as much as men?

For thousands of years, the prevailing belief is that men cheat more than women. It has been ingrained in our thought patterns by literature, music, TV and the society we live in. Men are portrayed as sex-hungry animals who are always on the hunt for it.

This notion is quickly changing as more women are coming out to say cheating is natural to them too.
We hear more stories of men cheating because women tend to be more expressive about things such as love and relationships. They value the sanctity of a relationship more than men.

So when a boyfriend or a husband cheats, the agony from a woman will spill from her fingers and lips. She will tell her friends and share/tweet/retweet clues that the exclusivity of her relationship has been broken.

Women don't cheat and the ones who do are whores. This is what old men have fed young men and boys for centuries and this foolish belief still runs till today.

It's because of this thinking that men crash and burn when they get cheated on. Their world goes up in smoke. They just can't believe their little angel stepped outside to have sex. It is against everything that they have known.

Forget the bubble you are in, men in relationships get cheated on a lot. One of the reasons why we don't hear these stories on social media platforms is because men internalise pain. We are not as expressive as women.

Another reason is that most men don't know they are being cheated on. Women have been conditioned to look for cheating clues because they have been brought up to believe that all men cheat. Men do not see these clues because we have been taught the opposite.

When a man gets cheated on, he tells a few of his boys, internalises the pain till he gets over it. It's rare to see a guy rant on social media when this happens. Also, coming out to say your girl cheated on takes away the perception that your masculinity is potent and strong.

Men and women have the same sexual urges. Family upbringing and societal conditioning have clouded this fact. The way a man deals with cheating is different from a woman's response.

Women cheat like men. This is not an alternative fact. This is the truth but it is going to take a pretty long time before it is universally accepted.

http://pulse.ng/gist/cheating-are-women-more-guilty-than-men-id6114380.html?link_time=1485346010#utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=Autofeed

lalasticala mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Lyricallly: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nice one
you read it under 30 sec shocked
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Smellymouth: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lyricallly:
you read it under 30 sec shocked

I read it like ==>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by GJames(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
On point
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cheaters kor Hyenas nii angry undecided
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
So on point! wink
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wow. True yarn! instead of coming out to vent or rant on social media, men will rather bottle everything up. The man's ego is at stake here, " If you were man enough sebi ur wife for go outside?" , you don't wonna hear that, so you pack well, quietly deal with it.
More often than not, you jejely help her pack her kaya back to your inlaw's. . . life anagaga.
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by yaqq: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cheating isn't wrong.......... I don't even care if she cheats or not cos am not always ready to be in a serious relationship. If I woo a lady and find out she is not cheating I ll just try and quit. I don't wanna break anyone's hrt.
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Cheaters kor Hyenas nii angry undecided
You can share post i swear.
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Stupedinluv:
So on point! wink
See your flat ass.
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
You can share post i swear.
Iyamm a shareholder nah cheesy grin tongue
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Iyamm a shareholder nah cheesy grin tongue
Share reach the other side ogrin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
Share reach the other side ogrin
Mba, Mbanu grin grin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Mba, Mbanu grin grin
You don't even know the side i'm talking aboutgrin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by jtjohn(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
k
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
You don't even know the side i'm talking aboutgrin
Oya tell me wink
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
*Sighs*
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Oya tell me wink
No, this place is too opengrin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Oya tell me wink
No, this place is too opengrin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by UltraLeslie: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Everything in science and psychology says this thread is lying.
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
See you flat ass.
undecided
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Stupedinluv:
undecided
See as the jean dey wobu for your waistgrin
Re: Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships by chigoziri2403(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Why cheat in a relationship, when you can be single and do what you like

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Nairaland Virgins Are Serial Masturbators / She Refused To Take A No, Despite I Telling Her The Truth / I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.