Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online (2557 Views)

All You Need To Know About Earning Online / Steps To Guide You Back On Your Career Track / Are You Seeking For A Mentor To Guide You? Tips For Talents And Mentors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by KLENT: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
I like blogging and affilliate marketing.The question i have is this-I have a paypal account and i am finding it difficult to link my mastercard to it.I know that some of these affilliate programmes pay through paypal.How do i about it?
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by odyoung: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Forex4u:

Mini importation Business must be categorized so what area do you want to know more?

The area of phones and laptops and phone gadget...
Oh and buying of cars legimately from cotonou...
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2017
odyoung:

The area of phones and laptops and phone gadget...
Oh and buying of cars legimately from cotonou...

its a good venture you got, the first thing you must do now is taking due research on these aspect you want to venture in, in order to succeed, I would recommend you to start with one and see how good you can best fit in before thinking of doing both.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stop patronizing so good to be true programs that promises you heaven and earth and later you regret trying, consult experienced personnels to guide you, nothing in life pays than to listen and learn from the experienced, they have seen black and white of that thing you want to involve yourself in, if you ever want to succeed in making online, greed must be absconded. Invest in your tomorrow and never worry again, stop working for today alone but the both.

If you still needed guidance be Ready and WhatsApp me on my number therein my signature.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RICH MAN AND A POOR MAN:

A great man once said if you
take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people
after a while all the -monies will go back to their original owners. Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

*"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at. all...

This is April 23rd 2017.
We have less than 8 months to go.
If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of the year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved by the end of December 2017?

Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PROACTIVE*

*Learn to try out new things*

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think *CREATIVELY & STRATEGICALLY AND POSITIVELY*
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tell me a company that can beat the powers and profit margins of QUESTRA HOLDINGS and I will tell you who you are instantly and your level.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Geeflow(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Forex4u:

this is my email address: Naijahelper at gmail dot com

bro pleas help my life am ready to do anything to earn me something online. pleas
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Geeflow(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
hypetoda:
New in online business , hypetooda@gmail.com
brother please help my life.please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phd or MBA? / I Want To Kill Myself / My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.