Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) (36762 Views)

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) / "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) / "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nollywood don suffer! any random person can just gather a group of friends, shoot whatever and then call it a nollywood movie.
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by uncleade(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
akanbiaa:
Let's assume truly MMM has collapsed and was a scam
1. Why do you derive joy in continously teasing the participants alleged to have lost money
2. Why do you use every opportunity to show they are greedy and can't think well?
3. Happy that they don't get paid as before
4. Feel they should suffer?

My conclusion

Many were envious of them
Hated them
Wished they come to them for help that they will never render
Wished the MMM participants to be depressed as them and angry.
WHY,WHY, WHY. BECAUSE THEY WERE WARNED AHEAD AND BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD GET SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING FORGETING THE LAW OF NATURE THAT SAYS :THERE IS NOTHING FOR NOTHING.
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by bush112(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
amnwa:
FTC
Nonsense. They should also make DSS VS SULEMAN.
bad guy
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by caprini1: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy More pains for the maGREEDians
maFRAUDians grin
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by ukanaukana(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

*Together we can change the world with Time*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
uncleade:

WHY,WHY, WHY. BECAUSE THEY WERE WARNED AHEAD AND BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD GET SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING FORGETING THE LAW OF NATURE THAT SAYS :THERE IS NOTHING FOR NOTHING.
Let's assume you are right why the continuous taunting?
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by roeb1987(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
just passing
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Tokus25(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Should be ultimate cycle vs spring cash.

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Ncsamuel(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol....... am not suprised, since the day i saw the poster of 'EZE GOES TO SCHOOL' nollywood na wa o.
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by JayJayGee: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2017
I practically know everybody who acted that movie personally and I feel good about it
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Marty2020: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
kia, nollywoood people no go kill person, saw this coming anyways
Re: MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Elo Over Food (Photos) / BBNaija: ‘Tobi Bakre Graduated At 18’ – Tobi’s Team Say He Is Really 23 / BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.