Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House (1193 Views)

Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seriously am feeling foolish now, I just sold my car to purchase a plot of land with foundation just next plot to my building, the land is with foundation the owner called me he needed money and at a moment a long time admirer of my car offer to pay. Am not feeling cool right now, but I believe its an investment.
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by chordrylateral(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
You've invest wisely
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Destined2win: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
You did very well; the value of that land can purchase 2 of those cars in the future
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Destined2win:
You did very well; the value of that land can purchase 2 of those cars in the future
thanks boss
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
chordrylateral:
You've invest wisely
thanks boss
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Did u involve a lawyer?
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Ayhomes(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
ijeshaboy:
thanks boss
good initiative may God bless your effort
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Etzakoos(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yeah...U Are Brainy...Good Investor
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ayhomes:
good initiative may God bless your effort
so weak ryy now boss, thanks it is well.
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Etzakoos:
Yeah...U Are Brainy...Good Investor
embarassedthanks bro,it is well
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
Did u involve a lawyer?
he is a known neighbour and he sworn and affidavit at the court with witness, he bought it initially from the person that sold the land of my building to me.
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Etzakoos(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
ijeshaboy:
embarassedthanks bro,it is well
winkwinkwink
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
ijeshaboy:
he is a known neighbour and he sworn and affidavit at the court with witness, he bought it initially from the person that sold the land of my building to me.
yes or no?
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
yes or no?
no but court oath
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
In fact you've just invested your money on something that will fetch you more money tomorrow. Will that car be useful in the next 5yrs? The answer is no, God will provide money for another car
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Ayhomes(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
ijeshaboy:
so weak ryy now boss, thanks it is well.
just don't worry give that land some time it will appreciate
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by wtfCode: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
cool
It's a good idea.
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
In fact you've just invested your money on something that will fetch you more money tomorrow. Will that car be useful in the next 5yrs? The answer is no, God will provide money for another car
thanks sis
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by Mrlloyd: 7:13am On May 17, 2022
ijeshaboy:
Seriously am feeling foolish now, I just sold my car to purchase a plot of land with foundation just next plot to my building, the land is with foundation the owner called me he needed money and at a moment a long time admirer of my car offer to pay. Am not feeling cool right now, but I believe its an investment.
Howfar this land, did it meet your profit expectations after five years?
Re: Just Sold My Car To Purchase A Land Behind My House by ijeshaboy: 7:25am On May 17, 2022
Mrlloyd:

Howfar this land, did it meet your profit expectations after five years?
the building is now a residence for tenants now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4nos Of 3bedrm Flat At New Okooba 25m Asking Price With C Of O Call 08138248835 / NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST / 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow Sales At Badore, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.