Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Closed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Closed (1282 Views)

Which Software Do You Use In Editing Your Music Video / (photo) Even When Nepa Says "No Way" / Help in making 3D Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by slegerman(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Closed
Re: Closed by Ayospanish(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Imagine u too will be accusing buhari for corruption o. What did you want to use edited nepa bill do. Every Nigeria citizens are just corrupt one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Closed by slegerman(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ayospanish:
Imagine u too will be accusing buhari for corruption o. What did you want to use edited nepa bill do. Every Nigeria citizens are just corrupt one way or the other

My brother, it is not corruption. The agency needed it to bear my name and I have explained myself to them but they couldn't understand how things are in Nigeria. It is very difficult to get a NEPA bill with the real tenant's name on it. it is either the landlord's or the first occupant when the house was built. Hope you now understand.
Re: Closed by omokenny94a(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2017
The only purpose I know they as for utility bill is for address verification.
If they need to verify your name they will ask for a valid means of identity (Valid ID)

slegerman:

My brother, it is not corruption. The agency needed it to bear my name and I have explained myself to them but they couldn't understand how things are in Nigeria. It is very difficult to get a NEPA bill with the real tenant's name on it. it is either the landlord's or the first occupant when the house was built. Hope you now understand.
Re: Closed by slegerman(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
omokenny94a:
The only purpose I know they as for utility bill is for address verification.
If they need to verify your name they will ask for a valid means of identity (Valid ID)

We are saying the same thing. it is for address verification but how do you show you live in a place that its utility bill only shows the address without your name on it?
Re: Closed by omokenny94a(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
You let them know the bill is for the whole compound not individual. If they are doubting you they should go and verify.

slegerman:

We are saying the same thing. it is for address verification but how do you show you live in a place that its utility bill only shows the address without your name on it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by gagzee(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
slegerman:

bank statement...
ask your bank for it...or if its like my bank that sends it to you as email, u can showw them that also, i have used that for a verification online

(1) (Reply)

Business Card Needed / Port Harcourt Photographers,Videographers,Photo/Video Editors, Let's Meet Here / Whiteboard Animation Softwares And Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.