Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

"30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. (2138 Views)

How Can A Woman Be Let's Say 2 Weeks Pregnant And Will Not Know Please? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by Deeypeey(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
A pregnant woman in a lesbian marriage is documenting her pregnancy on YouTube- Their videos are garnering thousands of views and comments, however not all are positive- The pair want to show people that there is more to pregnancy than what most people perceive as normal.Domonique and Crissy, a lesbian couple, are uploading videos of their relationship and pregnancy on YouTube. Domonique is pregnant with a baby boy who the couple plans on naming Domonic.Domonique stated:“When my doctor called me to tell me we were expecting, that was the day I knew dreams seriously do come true. It still feels like a dream to this day.”
However after the couple began posting photos of pregnant Domonique, they began receiving hateful comments.“I am a woman. I am a woman who has always wanted a child. Who cares that I’m not the ‘normal’ look of a pregnant woman — I am Domonic’s mom and I am proud!”said Domonique.
Domonique says that she always wanted to carry a baby and that everybody was extremely supportive of her. She said:“We didn’t think anything of it. Just two girls in love who wanted to start a family.”She adds:“People need to see a new side to pregnancy and not what’s ‘normal. I actually am so glad my pictures are going around.”Their YouTube video of them dancing the haters off instantly went viral gathering hundreds of thousands of views.
ccLalasticlala

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abeg Op permit me to laugh. Hahahaha.
Is it only me that finds this funny?
Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by montezz(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
She's a mother now. That's all that matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by Deeypeey(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
What wee u noh see in ds world?....

1 Like

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by femolacqua(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na so many things we de take our eyes see now at days.
Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
She's a woman. Every woman has a right to carry a child if she so wishes. Every woman deserves a shot at motherhood if she's willing and her body is able. It's OK for her to bring life into the world...It's doesn't matter who she loves. What matters is that she's a good mother to the child. Congrats girl...though I wonder why u don't like men( yeah, my wondering is inconsequential undecided)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by Xway(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
sisisioge:
She's a woman. Every woman has a right to carry a child if she so wishes. Every woman deserves a shot at motherhood if she's willing and her body is able. It's OK for her to bring life into the world...It's doesn't matter who she loves. What matters is that she's a good mother to the child. Congrats girl...though I wonder why u don't like men( yeah, my wondering is inconsequential undecided)

1 Like

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by megareal: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2017
My question is, where did she get the sperm from? Her female partner?

Whether through IVF or one night stand, bottom line is she was fertilised by sperm.

Imagine a male child being raised by two lesbians, what is the hope of that poor child to even make the right decision for his life? Confused generation and human beings.

5 Likes

Re: "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Confused lot!.
I was expecting your partner to impregnate you if you think God doesn't know why he made man and woman.

(1) (Reply)

Here's What The Kid From 'problem Child' Looks Like Now / I'm Not Happy I Need Advice Pls / Spouses Gone Wild!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.