Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos (36358 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by MxtaMichealz(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Harris90(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2017
creative

2 Likes

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by refiner(f): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
cool e come be like say they get big head/face

4 Likes

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by princefunmmy(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful... I've got my plans too

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by LePrezident(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful...

Oh dearest refiner, you have been missed.
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by refiner(f): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh dearest refiner, you have been missed.

Lol...by who? grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by LePrezident(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:

Lol...by who? grin

My Queen, missed by me your dearest wink
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by enniewest(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Make Una carry your pre wedding pics go jor angry
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by refiner(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
LePrezident:

My Queen, missed by me your dearest wink

Lol...misses u too
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by czarr(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Cool kiss
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Over the years I have noticed that the generation of today have focused so much on frivolities rather than building a strong marriage that would last till death. We now focus on senseless pre-wedding photos, showcasing fake moments the couples never had. We hunger and thirst for likes on our photos, tell our wives happy birthday on Facebook before telling them face to face. We have really lost it in this generation!

Little wonder why marriages hardly stand the test of time. Shame!

-CramJones

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by prince9851(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Op we have seen d couples and their t shirts

Wat next?
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by younghartz(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetestjane(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
awesome
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mamastarjo: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Cool
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Olubukola16(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
So beautiful but, it's not a new concept grin
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
sweetestjane:
awesome
Na me and you remain
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mologi(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
As day dey pass....sense dey pass some by....

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Opistorincos(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Good for them
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetestjane(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Na me and you remain
for what?

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
enniewest:
Make Una carry your pre wedding pics go jor angry
See as e dey pain am
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Seunpaul01(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
They go too extreme.
Dull and unattractive. The guy does not use a better pic.
undecided
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Shebi you be danfo driver, shuo!

I am a danfo driver, shuo!

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by BarakOkenny(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Dem don baff? undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Donald3d(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Bad art
At least they should have made the concept better by cartooning the image
All this pre wedding issue don tire me sef
Pls check my signature jare grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
sweetestjane:
for what?
Pre wedding shiii
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by constance500: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
e make sense
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2017
This Is OLD Now,,,,,,,

Na Today We Start to Dey See this Concept

Abeg, NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated: This Is not Creative At All!
Re: Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos by MrImole: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2017
What's wrong with people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.