Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) (4518 Views)

TECNO Camon 11s: Could This Be The Next Camon? #UnlockCAMission / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2017
2016 was amazing, smartphone brands mesmerized us with many smartphones but if you are really looking for a device to capture memories, you can’t but think about the TECNO Camon C9, truth be told, the device is more than just a smartphone.

Its 13mp front and rear camera do justice to photos and video in any condition. In the quest to showcase the magnificent features of the device, the TECNO Mobile team embarks on a tour to see Nigeria through the lens of Camon C9 and everybody was wowed with pictures and videos they came back with.

The TECNO Camon C9 was designed to be the perfect camera phone with its 13 Mega Pixels front and rear camera. It is equipped with a lot of additional software features that will turn an average smartphone user to a world class photographer

2017 is here, and we are all ready for the next Camon and believe me the next Camon promise to be the next big thing bearing in mind that TECNO Mobile as a brand went global late last year when Phantom 6/6plus was launched in Dubai and not to forget they also signed the deal to become official smartphone of Manchester City.

Wait for it people, the next Camon is coming and from rumours it promises to be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8rvgpooANPw

Source: https://naijmobile.com/brace-the-next-camon-coming/

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Camon C10 I guess.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by shiftback: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Most likely a camon c10.

1 Like

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by tafat: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2017
I think its gonna be camon c10, well i know whatever it is its gonna be great as long as its from tecno
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Behankey(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm sure it's going to be another amazing device. Tecno doesn't disappoint.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Techm8: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
it should just be affordable that's what I am concerned about.

3 Likes

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by 100naira(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Great! They go bring another camera phone wey e camera go depreciate after 6 months and the pics de dey grainy and compare it with their ancestors like iPhone and Samsung. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by 4ckyou: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Techm8:

might be 80 to 100k.
my guess though.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by oselixir(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tell Tecno, we never need Camon C10 or Camon CX whatever they will call it, we never finish buy C9, the price even too big. smiley till after recession.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Sulaymanmeek(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tecno's Camera always Scintillating....

1 Like

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Techm8: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2017
oselixir:
Tell Tecno, we never need Camon C10 or Camon CX whatever they will call it, we never finish buy C9, the price even too big. smiley till after recession.
This could be better than the C9 and still be considerably cheaper, Never say Never.

2 Likes

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Techm8: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2017
4ckyou:

might be 80 to 100k.
my guess though.
It had better be cheaper than that, times are hard and we need good phones for a reasonable price. After all it's what Tecno are legendary for.

2 Likes

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
100naira:
Great! They go bring another camera phone wey e camera go depreciate after 6 months and the pics de dey grainy and compare it with their ancestors like iPhone and Samsung. grin
Hear yourself na. Camera dey depreciate? When no be naira against dollar. I'm sure whatever the upcoming device is, it's going to be massive as usual.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by 4ckyou: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Techm8:

It had better be cheaper than that, times are hard and we need good phones for a reasonable price. After all it's what Tecno are legendary for.

good phone for cheap price? lol my friend if you want good phone u gat to spend some money.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Freelancerx: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is going to be superb. Anticipating. Hopefully, it's going to be affordable.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by 100naira(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
scarycuteface:
Hear yourself na. Camera dey depreciate? When no be naira against dollar. I'm sure whatever the upcoming device is, it's going to be massive as usual.
No be phone wey I use so? undecided Camera wey sharp when I buy am come dey dull after 6 months. No be depreciation e do?
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
100naira:
No be phone wey I use so? undecided Camera wey sharp when I buy am come dey dull after 6 months. No be depreciation e do?
Lol. No vex o. Which of em u use? And Shey e spoil before the so called depreciation because say na u go first talk this thing o.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by excanny: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Techm8:

This could be better than the C9 and still be considerably cheaper, Never say Never.

People were awestruck with Camon C9 camera, I have no doubts the Camon C10 or Camon CX will be a kill.

The suspense is just too high for me. Cant wait o. cheesy
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Youngpo413: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
oselixir:
buy xiaomi.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Youngpo413: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Suspense indeed.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by TappGroupNG: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tecno is usually an affordable brand I think the issue is the dollar hike
Techm8:
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by TappGroupNG: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
C9 camera is really great
excanny:

People were awestruck with Camon C9 camera, I have no doubts the Camon C10 or Camon CX will be a kill.

The suspense is just too high for me. Cant wait o. cheesy
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by TappGroupNG: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you maintain your tecno well you won;t have issues with it. Also for camera issues, you can check your lighting settings if its appearing blurry
100naira:
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by TappGroupNG: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lets hope the dollar gains its strength back. Tecno usually brings out affordable phones
Techm8:

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by chicwoman(f): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
I can vouch for that. I've used my w3 for six months. No issues. I even feel like upgrading it
TappGroupNG:
If you maintain your tecno well you won;t have issues with it. Also for camera issues, you can check your lighting settings if its appearing blurry
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by oxmale: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2017
it is still going to be 2gb 16gb ROM watch and see..
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Techm8: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Lets hope the dollar gains its strength back. Tecno usually brings out affordable phones
they should hurry and site their factory in Nigeria abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Techm8: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2017
oxmale:
it is still going to be 2gb 16gb ROM watch and see..
It's going to be 3GB/32GB watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by oxmale: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Techm8:
It's going to be 3GB/32GB watch and see.
lol
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by charlesklaus(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
They'd better make it at least 3500-4000mAh, and also support a flash charge..
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by shiftback: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
When is it coming? Whether person go wait or just kuku buy another one

1 Like

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by kesses: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
i bet it will be really nice
Camon C10 I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine / HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim - Mid Range Smartphone / Can You Solve This Problem? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.