Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) (4493 Views)

TECNO Camon 11s: Could This Be The Next Camon? #UnlockCAMission / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2017
tafat:
I cant wait mehn, i know its gonna be great
As tecno is synonymous with greatness na wink
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Freelancerx: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2017
funmyade:
I hope it meets expectations. They cannot afford to disappoint now.
Hopefully they won't rest on their laurels. Improvement is vital to growth.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
omoalajah:
Recession is just a word, i thin!!

Na true, money dey where e dey jare.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
scarycuteface:
As tecno is synonymous with greatness na wink

The ascension is so fast!!!!
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Freelancerx:

Not to worry, we will judge with the first rekease of this year
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
datyorubaboy:
It will end soon.
Hopefully, yeah!
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by excanny: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
So we were all wrong on this thread. Not Camon yet. grin
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by shiftback: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
excanny:
So we were all wrong on this thread. Not Camon yet. grin
There'll be no Canon C10 or they're launching some other device?
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by excanny: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
shiftback:

There'll be no Canon C10 or they're launching some other device?

Heard reliable info from an insider its something else coming , different from Camon.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by shiftback: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
excanny:

Heard reliable info from an insider its something else coming , different from Camon.
whatever it is it shouldn't be less than awesome.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by excanny: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
shiftback:
I think so too , especially if the tempo of last year is sustained.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2017
funmyade:

The ascension is so fast!!!!
Rapid yet steady. Tecno knows what they're doing. They have a plan.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
Rapid yet steady. Tecno knows what they're doing. They have a plan.

Kudos to their strategy people. They always have their thinking caps on.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
excanny:

That does not mean that Camon is not coming. It is still early days
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by paolokonqueror(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol speak for yourself oh, with the specs that are roaming the internet, I need am abeg, can't wait to see it, hopefully it comes soon, at a reduced price sha wink

oselixir:
Tell Tecno, we never need Camon C10 or Camon CX whatever they will call it, we never finish buy C9, the price even too big. smiley till after recession.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by paolokonqueror(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol which of their camera dey depreciate? Na wa oh!
100naira:
Great! They go bring another camera phone wey e camera go depreciate after 6 months and the pics de dey grainy and compare it with their ancestors like iPhone and Samsung. grin
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by dejiWEST: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2017
With the release of the L9 Plus and the rumour about the Camon CX, I no sure say these people ready to rest on anything oh
Freelancerx:
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by dejiWEST: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Being L9 + yeah? I would say they have started their year in a good way
funmyade:

Not to worry, we will judge with the first rekease of this year
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by dejiWEST: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Well the L9+ has a very sleek design, wide screen, the battery power is out of the world lasts about 72 hours, still has super charge, has an OTG cable and can charge other devices etc, AWESOME? Understatement tbh grin

shiftback:

Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
People that are ready to go higher and higher this year? See the moves they are already making na
excanny:

I think so too , especially if the tempo of last year is sustained.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by paolokonqueror(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Me too! I hope the state of the economy doesn't influence the cost of the device too much.
Techm8:
it should just be affordable that's what I am concerned about.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
At all bruh! Ever since they switched up, they've been on the rise. Better phones for sure this year.
Behankey:
I'm sure it's going to be another amazing device. Tecno doesn't disappoint.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Sulaymanmeek(m): 2:26am On Mar 19, 2017
cc: dabsey
Sulaymanmeek:
Tecno's Camera always Scintillating....
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Behankey(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
At all bruh! Ever since they switched up, they've been on the rise. Better phones for sure this year.
The CX is dropping this week....can't wait to set my eyes on it. Rumours and specs have been sweet to the ear. I'm kind of sure the real thing will be sweet to the eyes.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Behankey(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Yeah, the L9 Plus is currently making waves. Trust the Camon CX to come and break barriers too
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by scarycuteface(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
shiftback:
When is it coming?
Whether person go wait or just kuku buy another one
Better wait if you never buy Tecno L9 Plus because say rumours dey point to this coming Camon as one of a kind o. And the good news is, it's dropping this week. Before the end of the week, e go hit market.
Re: Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) by Freelancerx: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
dejiWEST:
With the release of the L9 Plus and the rumour about the Camon CX, I no sure say these people ready to rest on anything oh
Make dem no rest o. L9 Plus don dey burst people brain already, I sure say this CX sef go do pass that one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Slashes Call Tariff / Airtel August 2018 Psiphon Tweak / US Used Iphone 8 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.