Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest (27545 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by P0intBlank(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alikote:
when avenger dey blow pipeline that is the source of the dollars to the economy edey sweet ipod and co now we lost 1 billion barrel of exportable crude which will have earned us 26 billion dollar ....when u blow gas pipe there will not be electricity and we all suffer buhari will not suffer he will have access to dollars and electricty na we poor nigerian go suffer

1 billion barrel? That's not correct
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
P0intBlank:

1 billion barrel? That's not correct
1 million barrel over 1095 days still counting .....production reached all time low to 900,000 barrel during umaru yaradua now its till 1.5 over 2years this are expected accrued dollar income that mend ,avengers taught they are hitting buhari and the north cos of economic illiteracy not knowing that their ipod cousin need the dollar to remain in bussiness and their ijaw citizens need it to import cheap rice we are all suffering....next time dont support criminality against nigeria

maiduguri is till in mess cos of long year of silence support for boko haram untill the baton turned

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Akainzo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
ehie:

INNOSON IS NOT ASKING THE GOVERNMENT FOR AID BUT FOR THE ABILITY TO ACCESS MATERIALS WHICH HE CANNOT, YET YOU DENY HIM THIS,
WHAT HAS THIS FOREX POLICY BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE, IS IT THE RICE SELLING FOR 20,00 WHEN THE MINIMUM WAGE IS 15K..

IS IT THE SICK THAT HAVE NO ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE ABROAD , IS IT DENYING NIGERIANS THE RIGHT TO ACCESS QUALITY EDUCATION IN ANY COUNTRY THEY DEEM FIT,

WHAT HAS THIS GOVERNMENT ACHIEVED.HOW WILL HE INNOVATE WITH NEPA BILLING HIM 50 MILLION A MONTH,

WHAT DOES HE MAKE, THIS IS MAN EMPLOYING 450 PEOPLE, ALMOST A MINISTRY,

COUNTRIES YOU EMULATE WERE BUILT ON SMALL BUSINESS, BUT YOU RATHER DESTROY THE FEW ONES TRYING TO MAKE IT HERE, ALMOST ALL FOREIGNERS ARE DUMPING THEIR SHARES AND RELOCATING BUT NIGERIA IS KILLING THE FEW NIGERIANS WHO ARE PATRIOTIC, I DONT BLAME YOU, ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER EMPLOYED ANY ONE IN YOUR LIFE, NEVER PRODUCED A THING BUT A A PRODUCT OF A PARASITIC SYSTEM...
UNA TOO MUMU WITH NO ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN, NO WONDER YOU WERE BOUNCED BY ADESINA AND WORLD BANK MUMUS IN GOVERNMENT ..
WHEN U HAVE AN ECOMIC RECOVERY PLAN I WILL READ YOUR STINKING COMEBACK LINE LOSER (S)

You lack an ability to think rationally and logically, otherwise you would realise that when Forex is not available many that want it would not get it. If you had paid a little more attention at the Economic class in your secondary school, you would understand what happens when demand is higher than supply. No one is out to destroy Innosson.

BTW, if you need a jb, kukuma say you want one.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Akainzo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
ILIDEFI:

What you dont know is the worth of products manufactured from the $3 million. If they are worth $7 million for example, it means his company saves $4 million dollars for the country per month. I don't think it's a bad deal.
Remember that much of what is used in plastics production comes from our petrochemicals, and the plant is said to be the largest in West Africa, hence the need for large imports.

Bros, leave that matter!
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Akainzo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
vani86:

OMG you are actually a hyper dullard.

If you actually read the writeup, it focused on its plastic factories which is the biggest in west africa, and yea naija aint developed fully to produce all materials needed for the factory hence the need to import. Besides the CBN has a 60% to 40% forex ratio where 60% go to manufacturers who need raw materials for their factory and 40% is for the rest. Now if someone as rich and connected as innoson cant even secure forex for the RAW materials his factory needs, what do you think is happeneing to the little manufacturers in nigeria.

My own factory have shut down as well cuz of this same issue, a factory that had over 1.5 billion revenues per month in 2015.

It is really sad.

If your company was making 1.5 billion per month in 2015 and it shuts down in 2016 because of Forex, clearly it was not a business built on any structure, it had no business plans or strategy but was being sponsored by "patronage".

The other reason would be simple, you or whoever is running the factory is a dullard!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Akainzo:

You lack an ability to think rationally and logically, otherwise you would realise that when Forex is not available many that want it would not get it. If you had paid a little more attention at the Economic class in your secondary school, you would understand what happens when demand is higher than supply. No one is out to destroy Innosson.

something your horrible government is incapable of providing.Provide for the millions that are out there literally starving .Horrible people in government, your end is closer than you think
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by manny4life(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Akainzo:

But Dangote has access to that same supply right? The man hasn't accessed FOREX in 6 months for a company who has 150 lines of plastic manufacturing creating 4,500+ jobs, and you're claiming your economical nonsense, continue deceiving yourself..
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by 989900: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari, Emefiele, and pipeline vandals are major culprits.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by vani86: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Akainzo:

If your company was making 1.5 billion per month in 2015 and it shuts down in 2016 because of Forex, clearly it was not a business built on any structure, it had no business plans or strategy but was being sponsored by "patronage".

The other reason would be simple, you or whoever is running the factory is a dullard!

doubt you have evr worked in your life, enough said. like i said you are a dullard, so innoson plastic management are incompetent, but are the biggest in west africa.

dude abeg just hide your head in shame, you have been schooled
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by vani86: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Akainzo:

doubt you have evr worked in your life, enough said. like i said you are a dullard, so innoson plastic management are incompetent, but are the biggest in west africa as well as erisco foods, or airtel that is about pulling out of naija or dangote tomato factory that shut down should i continue

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by VULCAN(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:
it will be very very funny to see Biafrans protesting for Nigeria ...
Foreign Exchange scarcity---I thought we had Inosson to produce cars so we don't waste foreign exchange in importing foreign cars...So if Innospn is importing these same car to package then which way.

On PHCN, that one na true talk since dem sell off our PHCN na so so electric tariff dey high, but light no dey....

I will join the protest from my phone.

Its because of people like you that fresh graduates are being paid 40k. You are a functional illiterate. You can write in pidgin but cannot read nor comprehend.

Didn't you understand this part:

It must be noted that Innoson Technical and Industrial Co Ltd Emene Enugu is the largest plastic manufacturing company in West Africa with product portfolio that covers over 150 lines of products.

Ask someone to translate it for you!!
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's funny how people blame Buhari for scarcity of Dollars. In the early stage of Buhari's resumption as President he retained same people working with Jonathan and till this day Emefiele remains there for the sake of continuity. Dollar is scarce because we don't have enough to go round like we had before late 2014 as oil price fell. Even Okonjo Iweala clearly stated that and the only way out is to build a new economy that is non-oil dependent.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by BraniacX(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Foreign Exchange scarcity---I thought we had Inosson to produce cars so we don't waste foreign exchange in importing foreign cars...So if Innospn is importing these same car to package then which way.

On PHCN, that one na true talk since dem sell off our PHCN na so so electric tariff dey high, but light no dey....

It is materials for his petrochemicals (plastic) factory that is being talked about not the vehicular factories! He has more than one product his indudtry's name is tied to you know
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Seanjay(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please where is the protest taking place ?
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by LasGidiOwner: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari should just surrender and go back to Daura to take care of his cows.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Splashme: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
Welcome on board Mr. Innoson.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by proeast(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
freeborn76:
Who was buying Innosson before? Even Southeast governors do not patronize the man...stop looking for excuse. If you wan join protest, join protest, don't come here dey yan nonsense
Another ignorant comment! Dude, Fyi, Innoson controls a significant percentage of buses & pick-up utility vehicles here in Owerri, Imo State. Even Innoson SUV is a common sight here. You are filled with so much envy and hate! WHAT A SHAME!!
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigeria is dead allready, ONLY GOD CAN RESCUE THIS NATION, this is when you choose lucifer as a mesiah,God must turn his back on you.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by mykeljosef: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lordsocrates:

stop saying foolish things

do we have the machines to produce core components like engine gearbox etc here

give them at Normal rate you say no

subsidize you say know

but pilgrims can get at 197 abi
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Akainzo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
vani86:

doubt you have evr worked in your life, enough said. like i said you are a dullard, so innoson plastic management are incompetent, but are the biggest in west africa as well as erisco foods, or airtel that is about pulling out of naija or dangote tomato factory that shut down should i continue

You are a clown! You have no understanding of business. Airtel would pull out of their biggest market in Sub Sahara Africa. Not everyone is as dull as you.

If you used your time on the web productively, you'd know that Dangote Tomato factory has been up since.

How can you that does not understand commerce be schooling someone!? I laugh in Spanish. Mtchewww
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by P0intBlank(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alikote:
1 million barrel over 1095 days still counting .....production reached all time low to 900,000 barrel during umaru yaradua now its till 1.5 over 2years this are expected accrued dollar income that mend ,avengers taught they are hitting buhari and the north cos of economic illiteracy not knowing that their ipod cousin need the dollar to remain in bussiness and their ijaw citizens need it to import cheap rice we are all suffering....next time dont support criminality against nigeria

maiduguri is till in mess cos of long year of silence support for boko haram untill the baton turned

1) How did you arrive at 1095 days?

2) When did we have the all time low production level of 900,000 barrels? Provide reference(s)

3) Avengers, IPOD are not names synonmous with Yaradua's government. Your first write-up is misleading. You seem to create the impression we've lost 1 billion barrels during Buhari's reign and that's why we are having all these economic problems.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Akainzo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
manny4life:

But Dangote has access to that same supply right? The man hasn't accessed FOREX in 6 months for a company who has 150 lines of plastic manufacturing creating 4,500+ jobs, and you're claiming your economical nonsense, continue deceiving yourself..

Let me ask you this, if you were the CBN Governor and you have limited Forex, and fuel subsidy used to account for almost 60% of your Forex needs. You now have a Dangote building a refinery and a Innosson doing plastics, both companies need that your scarce Forex, please tell me, which of the companies would you allocate Forex to?

Note: I'm not saying this is how it's done O, just letting you see that allocation during scarcity times has different factors at play.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by tosynAB(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why you guys always put blame on buhari, innoson motor self is not a popular company na.. the buhari that you're blaming is the one that make us know innoson company.. Aliko dangote loose up to $5b dollars in 2016 he didn't make noise else he keep on investing in Nigeria for better development because he believes that for Nigeria to become better is not only one person job.. those past administration that you are all shouting that they did well what is the improvement they bring to innoson company? did they even pursue any innoson products?
buhari is still trying to make us patronizing Nigeria products still you're shouting.. I know all dis protesting is due to hatred. So keep on if its going to pay you...

But remember that to rule a nation is not a easy job.
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
P0intBlank:

1) How did you arrive at 1095 days?

2) When did we have the all time low production level of 900,000 barrels? Provide reference(s)

3) Avengers, IPOD are not names synonmous with Yaradua's government. Your first write-up is misleading. You seem to create the impression we've lost 1 billion barrels during Buhari's reign and that's why we are having all these economic problems.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcy_TB--TRAhXGORQKHfoOBYcQFggeMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2016%2F07%2Fattacks-oil-facilities-nigeria-economy-lost-n1-0trn-six-months%2F&usg=AFQjCNGyKeHDixiQdZpqMa5BNmmIEgn9wg&sig2=lmxSrdfJn9x673qA1sb5eg&bvm=bv.145822982,d.bGg
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcy_TB--TRAhXGORQKHfoOBYcQFggxMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.premiumtimesng.com%2Fnews%2Fheadlines%2F204715-nigeria-loses-another-n1-3-billion-daily-attacks-niger-delta-avengers.html&usg=AFQjCNFuOZxEqAYmZNKf2_8VkyPS7efjqQ&sig2=F8pRkgwUSl6xDdWtymIihw&bvm=bv.145822982,d.bGg
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcy_TB--TRAhXGORQKHfoOBYcQFghBMAc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.financialwatchngr.com%2F2016%2F09%2F08%2Fniger-delta-crises-nigeria-loses-23-1m-barrels-of-crude-in-21-days%2F&usg=AFQjCNEVh2zwe7NUuTGDEeFiaxnfKTGooA&sig2=ea1Ripw3x0wSEnpjCKbCKQ&bvm=bv.145822982,d.bGg
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
u think they will do all this with no consequence undecidedbuhari is in the uk and is old with a presidential pension his daughters married dollar billionaire so na me and u they suffer
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by P0intBlank(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Alikote:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjcy_TB--TRAhXGORQKHfoOBYcQFggeMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2016%2F07%2Fattacks-oil-facilities-nigeria-economy-lost-n1-0trn-six-months%2F&usg=AFQjCNGyKeHDixiQdZpqMa5BNmmIEgn9wg&sig2=lmxSrdfJn9x673qA1sb5eg&bvm=bv.145822982,d.bGg

1) Thanks but 1 billion barrels is several times more than 1 trillion Naira.

2) No where in the article does it say we producing 900,000 barrels per day nor have you told me how you arrived at 1095 days
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2017
P0intBlank:

1) Thanks but 1 billion barrels is several times more than 1 trillion Naira.

2) No where in the article does it say we producing 900,000 barrels per day nor have you told me how you arrived at 1095 days
dont know what ur up to may an avenger but let me help u 1 billion barrels @25 dollar with production cost @12 dollars per barrel left with a profit of 13 dollar plus cost of financing 3 dollar u left with 10 dollar ,,,,it a joint venture so ioc take 5 dollars ,,,,,,nigeria goverment 5 dollar X1 billion barrel @180 naira that almost a trillion naira undecided
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2017
click on five link i pasted plus ipob new paper vanguard reporting all time low of 900,000 barrels thinking they are scaring buhari but na we and them they suffer high cost
Re: Innoson Stops 85% Production Due To PMB's Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest by P0intBlank(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Alikote:
dont know what ur up to may an avenger but let me help u 1 billion barrels @25 dollar with production cost @12 dollars per barrel left with a profit of 13 dollar plus cost of financing 3 dollar u left with 10 dollar ,,,,it a joint venture so ioc take 5 dollars ,,,,,,nigeria goverment 5 dollar X1 billion barrel @180 naira that almost a trillion naira undecided

This discussion started because I felt you exaggerated the figures.

In 2016, the period the article you referenced talked about, the average price of a barrel was $39.69 (not $25) and there was never a point that year where a dollar exchanged for 180 Naira. So your calculation is faulty.

BTW You've still not shown 1 billion barrels were lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? / Honda Pilot 2007 Vs Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: Which is Better? / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.