Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

|| My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| (11269 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / See Amazing Footwears Released By The Female Abia Shoemaker(prosper Chidinma) / Has It Gotten To This? To Learn, See Requirements A Shoemaker Is Asking For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
dharmeel:
Do we have to come to alhmadiyyah to get .
Is dere an official Instagram ID or fone number or something to deliver to our door step

Doorstep delivery is only available in lagos for now.
We're working on other states. We're very much available on whatsapp if you want to contact us. Here's our contact details. 07033446112
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ensure you have a twitter handle and a facebook account

1 Like

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 2:43am On Jan 30, 2017
GoldenDr:
Ensure you have a twitter handle and a facebook account

Alright sir.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

So sorry for the late response. Feel Free to contact me on whatsapp and lets discuss further. Thanks

Morning
What's your whatsapp number then?
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2017
MrMarvelous:

Morning
What's your whatsapp number then?

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
do u ve couples design

I used to have. Lost my TAB that has most of my work photos. Sir, kindly check on google for either ''leather sandal for couples'' If you find anyone that interest you. just hit me up on whatsapp with the picture and lets discuss further.
whatsapp contact: 07033446112.

Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by SurestG(f): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Op, I'm a lady with long leg and it makes it hard for me to get my choice of foot wears do I still have hope?
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
SurestG:
Op, I'm a lady with long leg and it makes it hard for me to get my choice of foot wears do I still have hope?

so sorry for the late response ma. was banned. just got unbanned.

Yes. very well ma. Pls, contact me on WhatsApp and let's discuss further. 07033446112. Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Best of the morning to you dear Nairalanders,

Its the dawn of another beautiful week. May it be a blessed week for everyone.

Barrmyshoes is still very much available to give you that stylish and quality footwear you so desired.

Contact us today and lets make one for you.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thanks for checking out our page. We're still very much available for your order. Feel free to chat us up. Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
In the spirit of VALENTINE DAY CELEBRATION. We at BARMMYSHOES joined every lovers to celebrate this great day and also join the singles to celebrating with them ahead of next year VALENTINE as they wont celebrate in SINGLEHOOD but in LOVERSHOOD.

We say enjoy your day and DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE CELEBRATION ONCE AGAIN!!!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Goodmorning Guys!

Hope you all had a splendid nite rest.

we're seriously working on newer designs that are top notch to meet everyone taste.

The good news about the designs is that. WE'RE EXTREMELY WORKING ON QUALITY DESIGNS BUT THE SAMETIME EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE FOR OUR CLIENTS.

Just keep checking out this page.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Goodmorning nairalanders,

Barmmyshoes is opened for business today again.

we await your order.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 1:43am On Feb 17, 2017
We're still very much available to take your orders.

Goodmorning Guys!!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for checking out our page.

we're still very much available to take your order.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Goodmorning Nairalanders,

We're still very much available to have your order.

Lets make the stylish and quality footwear for you.

Contact us today and give us a trial.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Goodmorning Niaralanders, We are opened for business this new week again.

Feel free to contact us to place order for your stylish and quality footwear.

Have any enquiries. Feel free to contact us as well. Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Thanks for checking out our page!!!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the enquiries. We're still very much available to take your order. Give us a trial today and you will be glad you did.

#Barmmyshoesworkstoperfection
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Its another weekend again! We at Barmmyshoes says wishes our dear nairalanders A HAPPY WEEKEND.

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to have your order. come, lets make that stylish and quality footwear for you.

Feel free to contact us for any enquiries.

Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Thank God for another new week here! May it be a blessed week and misfortunes free week for everyone.

We're very much available to have your order and get that stylish and quality footwears done for you.

Feel free to contact us and make enquiries. We assure of nothing but the best quality footwear.

Get in touch with us today and lets Barrmyshoes make something for you. Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by MaeBlocks(f): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
So happy for you girl!!!
I have interest in shoe-making as well but am yet to start due to lack of fund right now and if you were in Port Harcourt, I would have become your student.
By his grace I will join in this line of business soon.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
MaeBlocks:
So happy for you girl!!!
I have interest in shoe-making as well but am yet to start due to lack of fund right now and if you were in Port Harcourt, I would have become your student.
By his grace I will join in this line of business soon.

Amen. Just be focused and the sky will be your beginning. All the best!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Its another beautiful new day. Barmmyshoes is open for business today again.

Need a stylish and quality footwear? Dont go far!! Barmmyshoes is here for you.

Contact us today and lets make that dream footwear of yours for you.

We're very much available to serve you better.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
We're sorry if this is coming late. We use this medium to say a happy new month to every nairalanders.

May it be a month of great happenings for everyone and may we all be marching into great opportunies.

We at BARMMYSHOES are still very much available to take your order and get that stylish and quality footwear done for you.

Once again! HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks for the calls and enquiries. We are still very much available to take your order.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Barmmyshoes made a client wedding shoe possible!!

The client needed something that will actually match her outfit and Barmmyshoes made it possible!!!

1 Like

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalanders!

We are very much available to take your order and get that quality and stylish footwear made for you!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by jayAjoku(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
how much for that male slippers the red one and the blue one. i need that in a size 42 or 43
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2017
jayAjoku:
how much for that male slippers the red one and the blue one. i need that in a size 42 or 43

Sorry for the late response. Been very busy, so sorry for once again.

kindly reach me on WhatsApp and let's talk.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
We are still much available to take your orders....

Keep in touch!!!

Barmmy cares!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Sells N187b T-bills In One Week As Lending Rate Falls / How To Open A China Bank Account / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.