Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

|| My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| (11230 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / See Amazing Footwears Released By The Female Abia Shoemaker(prosper Chidinma) / Has It Gotten To This? To Learn, See Requirements A Shoemaker Is Asking For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gud nyt....

Do av a wonderful night rest....
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good evening.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by OurworkComNg1: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello ma, i must commend you that you are doing a nice job. You didnt wait for anybody to make an impact in your life and people around you. I must say the sky is your starting point.

Thank goodness for platforms like nairaland, facebook, instagram etc that helps to show case your works but that doesn't mean other channels can't be utilised too.

So ma, i am presenting to you a new platform that can help to add to your customer base, a platform you can showcase your work(s) in pictures, a platform having a category cut out for shoemaking. please check out ourwork.com.ng or check my signature. For any further inquiry, you can PM me.Thanks ma...

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2017
OurworkComNg1:
Hello ma, i must commend you that you are doing a nice job. You didnt wait for anybody to make an impact in your life and people around you. I must say the sky is your starting point.

Thank goodness for platforms like nairaland, facebook, instagram etc that helps to show case your works but that doesn't mean other channels can't be utilised too.

So ma, i am presenting to you a new platform that can help to add to your customer base, a platform you can showcase your work(s) in pictures, a platform having a category cut out for shoemaking. please check out ourwork.com.ng or check my signature. For any further inquiry, you can PM me.Thanks ma...

Thanks. We will see to that.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks for the calls and enquiries. We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Get in touch with us and let's make that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

We will be looking forward to have your order.

Happy weekend!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Let's make that stylish and quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Feel free to contact us and talk to us.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Our new designs.

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Spongia1(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, Barmmy. What if I wanna learn under you..... Let's say weekends. How much? My number is 08105566307 (calls and WhatsApp)
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Spongia1:
Hello, Barmmy. What if I wanna learn under you..... Let's say weekends. How much? My number is 08105566307 (calls and WhatsApp)

Call me 07033446112. Dont whatsapp. Call only.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Get in touch with us today and let's make it happen.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Good evening.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Good morning. We are still very much available to take your order.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning dear nairalanders,

It's another new week. We at barmmyshoes says "may this new week be a blessed week and a week free of misfortunes for everyone"

Give us a trial and you will be glad you did.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month to every nairalanders! May it be a month full of blessing for everyone.

Barmmyshoes is available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Give us a trial and you will be glad you did.

We are very much available to attend to your orders.

We look forward to your orders and enquiries.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Another nice Gold design wedge from barmmyshoes.

Sorry for the poor background of the pics. It's due to urgent deliverym

Barmmyshoes got an urgent call from owner that she will be out of town for an urgent assignment and needed it. Barmmyshoes gave it her very best, though came with an extra cost. Above all, we are glad we didn't disappoint. Barmmyshoes understands!

1 Like

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
More

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2017
More

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Barmmyshoes is still very much available to attend to your orders.
Give us a trial today!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Barmmyshoes is still very much available to attend to your orders.
Give us a trial today!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Best of the morning to you dear Nairalanders,

Its the dawn of another beautiful week. May it be a blessed week for everyone.

Barrmyshoes is still very much available to give you that stylish and quality footwear you so desired.

Contact us today and lets make one for you.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Good evening.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs|| by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries. We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Get in touch with us and let's make that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

We will be looking forward to have your order.

Happy weekend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business / How To Start A Pharmaceutical Importation Buisness In Nigeria / Naira Tumbles To 371 As Dollar Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.