Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. (43581 Views)

Playstation And Playstation Network (PSN) / PS4 Owners In Need Of Playstation Network Cards? / MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
I see it made FP, grin I see some of the gaming naysayers have arrived - some people like to chook mouth by force. Let's be frank, some folks were looking for FTC before they realised that wasn't going to happen... wink I also see Bolaji's still running his mouth as usual, thanks to your defeatist attitude, some folks actually signed. I no get time for your brand of ring a ring o' roses today, so you can continue with your inevitable lols and grin grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by od501: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ofcos it's possible. by the way, is dere any game blogger in Nigeria sef? all I hear Na life style and entertainment.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin 500 plus now
cao:
I see it made FP, grin I see some of the gaming naysayers have arrived - some people like to chook mouth by force. Let's be frank, some folks were looking for FTC before they realised that wasn't going to happen... wink I also see Bolaji's still running his mouth as usual, thanks to your defeatist attitude, some folks actually signed. I no get time for your brand of ring a ring o' roses today, so you can continue with your inevitable lols and grin grin grin .
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
ndividual:
Sometimes having the vision is its own reward.

So what if the petition doesn't fly? That's why people miss opportunities because they simply say "its impossible". What's the point believing the future can be better if you don't think it'll start today?

By the way, there's a merchant selling PS4 currency on quickteller. Bet you would have said its impossible, and there he is :

https://www.quickteller.com/icadia

I'm on PS Plus 3 months and I'm using Ntel playing titanfall 2. So yeah, its possible.
GBAM!
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by menxer: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some people sef.

Most people that own PS3 jail broke it, those that haven't can't afford online play; Pirated games everywhere.

Statistically, PS devices in Nigeria activated on Sony server may be negligible for us to be noticed.

Now we are talking ps4....
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uh huh it's now 500+ grin bolaji never die yet? We for don post this thing for FP tay tay.infact abeg baba Seun make we dey refresh am everyday cos honestly this is not just for Playstation but for everything else that we have been neglected for.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
menxer:
Some people sef.

Most people that own PS3 jail broke it, those that haven't can't afford online play; Pirated games everywhere.

Statistically, PS devices in Nigeria activated on Sony server may be negligible for us to be noticed.

Now we are talking ps4....

Piracy is not exclusively a Nigerian thing,every country pirate bro but they are on the psn network,I don't see how people keep saying piracy as if it's the cause.

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tjlemke:

I'm less biased than you because I, for the most part, couldn't care less if your petition passed. It would have no affect on my life. And to be honest I don't care about Nigeria because it isn't a country worth knowing.

You're a fool and you know it...continue spewing trash,Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ndividual:
Sometimes having the vision is its own reward.

So what if the petition doesn't fly? That's why people miss opportunities because they simply say "its impossible". What's the point believing the future can be better if you don't think it'll start today?

By the way, there's a merchant selling PS4 currency on quickteller. Bet you would have said its impossible, and there he is :

https://www.quickteller.com/icadia

I'm on PS Plus 3 months and I'm using Ntel playing titanfall 2. So yeah, its possible.

I tried to search the merchant couldn't find him on the app.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Preye1599(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please let's try...It won't hurt in trying, I just did
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by ameezy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
cao:

And after whatever talk you're sprouting here, have you actually signed? 'Cause I have - my name and comment is right there, so carry your wahala go. All I simply stated was a fact, so readjust your leggedez benz and continue walking.

Some of you are quick to complain, but will be the first ones to ignore any valid attempt at changing the status quo with your defeatist attitude. This petition has been out for 7 months & it hasn't even reached 100. 100s of views on here, but you yellow bellied cretins just waka pass. How are they supposed to take us seriously when the most populated black country can't even sign a measly petition?
grin
Whats ur psn id
I want to add u up
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ameezy:

grin
Whats ur psn id
I want to add u up
AdobisII

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by HyDef(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Even though I've owned no Sony console apart from the PS2, I signed this.

Let my people be happy. grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow 600+ and still climbing. shocked BJ ohh grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cube2012: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
cao:

Simply say you don't understand.

Pls ma, tell me when you started playing games??. I have been on the playstation network since 2009 I registered with my Agege address, I play online and I spend online with my GTmastercard. Back in 2002 I was a playstation forum member I got games before they where released. I called SCEU about the country showing the US flag and they said it is currently not possible (2012). Maybe they have starte blocking Nigeria's IP like most sites do of recent. And for the people looking to get Sony vouchers buy from Amazon has not failed me at all
Finally Nigeria doesn't have much gamers like in SA. Which they play online and have more stable internet connection than we do here sad . Now gamers in the house am sure 80% of you have PSN Accounts and Def play games online that is why this petition is still lacking views.

PSN ID: youngbossbaba

I play: GTAV

Tekken Revo
MKXL

TITAN Fall and COD IWF weekends only
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by ahahnow: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
i am not a gamer but i will support you. i will support my brothers and i hope that one day, my brothers will stand up and defend their sisters. thankyou
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by maxti: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
I JUST SIGNED!
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by ladyZainab(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
cao:

Dude, you're simply materialistic masquerading as elevated.

Hello, I sent a request to your bbm channel. It doesn't seem like much is going on though. I am not much of a gamer. I like to play one or two evenings a week when I can muscle out space from work.

Hope to meet you and other gamers online.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Eaglon grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
ladyZainab:

Hello, I sent a request to your bbm channel. It doesn't seem like much is going on though. I am not much of a gamer. I like to play one or two evenings a week when I can muscle out space from work.

Hope to meet you and other gamers online.
I'm quite terrible at keeping things updated, I'm assuming that's you that commented on the RotR post? Let's hope I now keep to my unofficial schedule of at least once a week.

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
cube2012:

Pls ma, tell me when you started playing games??. I have been on the playstation network since 2009 I registered with my Agege address, I play online and I spend online with my GTmastercard. Back in 2002 I was a playstation forum member I got games before they where released. I called SCEU about the country showing the US flag and they said it is currently not possible (2012). Maybe they have starte blocking Nigeria's IP like most sites do of recent. And for the people looking to get Sony vouchers buy from Amazon has not failed me at all
Finally Nigeria doesn't have much gamers like in SA. Which they play online and have more stable internet connection than we do here sad . Now gamers in the house am sure 80% of you have PSN Accounts and Def play games online that is why this petition is still lacking views.

PSN ID: youngbossbaba

I play: GTAV

Tekken Revo
MKXL

TITAN Fall and COD IWF weekends only
Been gaming for a long time, since that fateful day my mum gave me one of those old TV joystick games as a gift a long long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Liberation, Freedom, Respect and Equity, certainly not too much too ask....
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by richie9093(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tjlemke:

Do you even know what a redneck is?
Tj Lemke from Fort Collins, Colorado. Just continue.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by mikolo80: 3:07am On Mar 11, 2017
purpleboisammy:
please all playstation gamers should please sign this petition so that sony will recognise Nigeria as a country. It is only south africa they recognize in africa and a lot of we Nigerians are gamers. Its so hard for us to pay for ps plus because our debit and credit cards won't work because our country isn't supported and we don't have a dedicated server for Nigeria also because of this which causes a lot of game lagging during online play. please lets all sign this. It honestly won't take up to 20 seconds of your time to sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/playstation-allow-nigerians-to-register-on-playstation?recruiter=566938448&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
host it yourself na
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Chidexter(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2017
hizaya61:

THIS SONY PLAY STATION ARE FVCKING SICK, NIGERIA SHOULD BE THE ONLY AFRICA COUNTRY SELF, IMAGINE ME HAVING PS 1,2,3 AND PS4 PRO. AND I AM USING VPN BEFORE I CAN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM BECAUSE NIGERIA ISN'T INCLUDED. THEY SHOULD HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT BEFORE WE CHANGE OUR MIND.

Dash me one abeg

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by SkyCityBay1: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2017
This is a very good idea,but the problem is that the petition is not on Sony's or Playstation's website so the chances that it will be heard is very slim.However we will still sign the petition and see how far it goes.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Tjlemke: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
richie9093:

Tj Lemke from Fort Collins, Colorado. Just continue.

Nope, keep guessing. And even if you got it right I'd never tell. Would rather NOT have my info on blast for a bunch of Nigerians to try and scam me or people I know. Just sayin.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Tjlemke: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Also a little fyi you could reach 10,000 and you'd still see no results. You're country has a shitty rep with little good to offer anyone. Like I said, won't matter.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by hizaya61(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Chidexter:

Dash me one abeg

Trust me bro, my junior ones won't forgive me for life
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by richie9093(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tjlemke:

Nope, keep guessing. And even if you got it right I'd never tell. Would rather NOT have my info on blast for a bunch of Nigerians to try and scam me or people I know. Just sayin.

LMFAO. Your reverse psychology won't work on me, Tj. Just keep spewing more shít out of your anus and I'll reveal more.

Until then, Take Care.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its a long shot, but is it worth a try? Yes! The only reason it will fail is because some gamers like Bj and slothmouth are more scared of rejection than they are of trying. That's why someone is still butthurt a kid made him blow a fuse. The only ideas he hates are the ones he didn't come up with first. That's a poison we don't need here. If you don't believe in this petition, simply go suck on a joystick and let the optimists and pirates sign the petition. For we who left Sony a while back, maybe a successful petition will cure us.

1 Like

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
angry angry angry

Im on the pirate side Goddamnit
rezy15:
Its a long shot, but is it worth a try? Yes! The only reason it will fail is because some gamers like Bj and slothmouth are more scared of rejection than they are of trying. That's why someone is still butthurt a kid made him blow a fuse. The only ideas he hates are the ones he didn't come up with first. That's a poison we don't need here. If you don't believe in this petition, simply go suck on a joystick and let the optimists and pirates sign the petition. For we who left Sony a while back, maybe a successful petition will cure us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / Playing Pes To Become A Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.