Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. (43586 Views)

Playstation And Playstation Network (PSN) / PS4 Owners In Need Of Playstation Network Cards? / MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin i maybe scrubbing the floor of the deck or rowing a galley paddle but i was onboard the ship way before u.

angry its just four pages of content; try and read thru, m8

rezy15:
Its a long shot, but is it worth a try? Yes! The only reason it will fail is because some gamers like Bj and slothmouth are more scared of rejection than they are of trying. That's why someone is still butthurt a kid made him blow a fuse. The only ideas he hates are the ones he didn't come up with first. That's a poison we don't need here. If you don't believe in this petition, simply go suck on a joystick and let the optimists and pirates sign the petition. For we who left Sony a while back, maybe a successful petition will cure us.

dis one u signed late, didnt dey do enuf publicity in the bunker? grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:
grin i maybe scrubbing the floor of the deck or rowing a galley paddle but i was onboard the ship way before u.

Actually I signed last month
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
i signed way b4 last month m8 angry
rezy15:

Actually I signed last month
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
rezy15:
Its a long shot, but is it worth a try? Yes! The only reason it will fail is because some gamers like Bj and slothmouth are more scared of rejection than they are of trying. That's why someone is still butthurt a kid made him blow a fuse. The only ideas he hates are the ones he didn't come up with first. That's a poison we don't need here. If you don't believe in this petition, simply go suck on a joystick and let the optimists and pirates sign the petition. For we who left Sony a while back, maybe a successful petition will cure us.

Look at this one, u dont even have a next gen console, u are coming here to talk opats..... with useless wannabe gamers like u rezy15 who will not buy next gen consoles nor play online, sony will never listen to ur senseless petition. why didnt u bring ur senseless group cyber crap to come sign the petition?, lmfao grin grin petition koo, court paper ni ....waste of precious time.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

silksmooth it is not even a bunker, it is a pit full of smelling bed bugs, why didnt he bring the likes of hamid who post movie updates in cyber crap and pirate ps2 games in 2017 to come and sign the senseless petition, lmfao. wannabes gamers calling themselfs gamers, who dash u ?
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
04kaa:

Look at this one, u dont even have a next gen console, u are coming here to talk opats..... with useless wannabe gamers like u rezy15 who will not buy next gen consoles nor play online, sony will never listen to ur senseless petition. why didnt u bring ur senseless group cyber crap to come sign the petition?, lmfao grin grin petition koo, court paper ni ....waste of precious time.
I no you cudnt resist. After hiding u finally showed. Same rant as expected. Carry on

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
This is a very good idea,but the problem is that the petition is not on Sony's or Playstation's website so the chances that it will be heard is very slim.However we will still sign the petition and see how far it goes.

Dont mid them, they cannot see beyond their noses, someone who is not busy creates a fake page for them to sign petition they all ran to it like naija muguns, Let them waste their time more and more, I will laugh at them cuz the thread is out of FP already. am only pained cuz adaobi my love is wasting her precious time, i used to think she knew more than to waste her own time trying to harness a bunch of pirates and cyber punks like hamid and rezy from their cyber crap group . grin grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tjlemke:
Also a little fyi you could reach 10,000 and you'd still see no results. You're country has a shitty rep with little good to offer anyone. Like I said, won't matter.

God bless you TJlemke.... They think 500 pirates is enough for sony to listen to. i laugh in maidugurian ouagadougou grin grin grin grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
sad Guy wetin hamid do u?
04kaa:

silksmooth it is not even a bunker, it is a pit full of smelling bed bugs, why didnt he bring the likes of hamid who post movie updates in cyber crap and pirate ps2 games in 2017 to come and sign the senseless petition, lmfao. wannabes gamers calling themselfs gamers, who dash u ?
sad
04kaa:

Dont mid them, they cannot see beyond their noses, someone who is not busy creates a fake page for them to sign petition they all ran to it like naija muguns, Let them waste their time more and more, I will laugh at them cuz the thread is out of FP already. am only pained cuz adaobi my love is wasting her precious time, i used to think she knew more than to waste her own time trying to harness a bunch of pirates and cyber punks like hamid and rezy from their cyber crap group . grin grin

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Actually Silkmoth, rezy15 signed before your change of heart. Bolaji, you need to make like Elsa and let it go, aren't you tired of being butthurt about a whatsapp group? I guess we should be grateful that rezy took so long to even respond sef. After all your lols, you are still the one that referred to it first. So, move on, bathe in your money if you have to, but move on. It ain't a good look. Oya, rezy before you kamikaze everybody, leave the guy. TJLemke, shut it down, go and make America great again with all your contributions, leave us alone. We don hear, oya waka pass. Enough, if you don't want to sign, don't sign, act civilised, if you can't shut the hell up.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 3KINGZ18: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Signed.i guess we don't have to be treated like shit for what we pay for,my country deserve the best
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by vanchi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

So you're still hurt after you were axed for not owning a console
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
I was never axed, I left on my own volition angry
vanchi:

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
cao:
Actually Silkmoth, rezy15 signed before your change of heart. Bolaji, you need to make like Elsa and let it go, aren't you tired of being butthurt about a whatsapp group? I guess we should be grateful that rezy took so long to even respond sef. After all your lols, you are still the one that referred to it first. So, move on, bathe in your money if you have to, but move on. It ain't a good look. Oya, rezy before you kamikaze everybody, leave the guy. TJLemke, shut it down, go and make America great again with all your contributions, leave us alone. We don hear, oya waka pass. Enough, if you don't want to sign, don't sign, act civilised, if you can't shut the hell up.
Gbam!
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
vanchi:

Chisos!
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
angry where'd hamid come into d equation? was he the reason bj split?

Dafuq is wrong with u bj? undecided
cao:
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
vanchi:

This is sad really... so he doesnt even have a single console. are these the kind of people sony should recognise?
ordinary console u nor get , and u make empty noise like a barrel here? what a load of kuvuku c*rap. even rezy doesnt grin own a next gen console. na consoleless people like rezy and co sony wan recognise? lol, i laugh again in LOLS in adaobi's word
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

Yes. Sad actually. Proved wisdom isnt directly proportional to age
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

Ask him, he seems to have a giant boner for the boy. Although, I don't know why you quoted me, but sha e don do-o.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
rezy15:

Yes. Sad actually. Proved wisdom isnt directly proportional to age

angry angry angry
ha haba bj u no try oh! See me dey reason all these months that this was a fallout btw rezy and bj.

Salihu wouldnt hurt a fly nah haba! angry angry
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:

angry angry angry
ha haba bj u no try oh! See me dey reason all these months that this was a fallout btw rezy and bj.

Salihu wouldnt hurt a fly nah haba! angry angry
Bj has biff with harmless pple- Hamid, BMAC. Na blivak babe sabi treat am well. U shud HV seen the sodomizing she gave him. He doesn't talk abt that. BT I knw that pain burns more than the Hamid incident
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
cao:

Ask him, he seems to have a giant boner for the boy. Although, I don't know why you quoted me, but sha e don do-o.

but y wont salihu tell me himself(when i asked what led to the incident) that infact he was d one bj was directing the hate to. angry

Which means cry

Omoh bj, I dont even want to knw what really happened again sef, u r fvcked!!! angry

I hate you with every fibre of my being!

You r despicable, m8

If I ever get within 20 yards of gunning you down, I swear to God, Ill take the shot. angry

fvck u bj, he was just a kid angry

sorry for the mention cao. sad
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by wman(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dafuq?

small matter, una carry am for head like this

smh

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by vanchi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
04kaa:

Animalistic buffoon. Your refer to change.org as a fake page?
I thought you were dumb.... But you just proved that you can even out do your stupidity and belligerent attitude. You are a disgrace to your mother's womb and any other human that came out of it. The sperm cells you won the race against would be wondering why they didn't do a nights watch against you. (Ask Jon Snow)

Receive sense before it's too late
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
vanchi:

Animalistic buffoon. Your refer to change.org as a fake page?
I thought you were dumb.... But you just proved that you can even out do your stupidity and belligerent attitude. You are a disgrace to your mother's womb and any other human that came out of it. The sperm cells you won the race against would be wondering why they didn't do a nights watch against you. (Ask Jon Snow)

Receive sense before it's too late
Haba vanchi this is Sunday! Bj shey u heard. Come receive sense quickly...going...going....gooooone!! grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
rezy15:

Haba vanchi this is Sunday! Bj shey u heard. Come receive sense quickly...going...going....gooooone!! grin

u actually think i have time for consolless grains like u, ... ? sony recognition my foot, keep fooling urselfs
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
04kaa:

u actually think i have time for consolless grains like u, ... ? sony recognition my foot, keep fooling urselfs
Weak comeback...try again
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by ozyblazze: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Signed

An open letter or something more public to Sony would've made it a higher percentage more noticeable by them. Apart frm our G boys,average/less than average internet connection,low percentage of online gamers and ati bebe lo,sony would have to do a lot on their own side.especially a nigerian server and who would want to stress over somethings like that.
We can be on psn's list in a few years,but more is expected of us.
Next gen or not,its needed.

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Tjlemke: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2017
richie9093:

LMFAO. Your reverse psychology won't work on me, Tj. Just keep spewing more shít out of your anus and I'll reveal more.

Until then, Take Care.

Call me whatever you want. I know who I am. (Sorry for the late response, been at a ski resort cool )
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by RX480(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2017
I honestly don't see this happening
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cube2012: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
cao:

Been gaming for a long time, since that fateful day my mum gave me one of those old TV joystick games as a gift a long long time ago.

undecided ATARI? NES. I passed throug this games and still pla em through emulators grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / Playing Pes To Become A Guru

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67