Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Best Cream For Light Skin Men: - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Cream For Light Skin Men: (12865 Views)

Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Suitable Cream For Light Skin. / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Whizzkido: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hello nairalanders,plz i need ur recomendation.am a light skin guy and really am getting darker as d day pass, what cream can i use to maintain my skin colour plz not bleaching cream o.waiting 4ur reply,
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Libra38: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2009
First, how old are u?
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Whizzkido: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
incase am 22
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Libra38: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
I see!!

Don't apply any cream on your skin blindly. seek for the assistance of a dermatalogist, they will be in the best possition to advice.
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by MCLOVIN: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sometimes a darkening of the complexion is due to accumulation of toxins brought on by an underlying disease, u might want to go for a medical check up !
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by dominique(f): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
MCLOVIN:

Sometimes a darkening of the complexion is due to accumulation of toxins brought on by an underlying disease, u might want to go for a medical check up !

or it could just be constant exposure to sun.
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2009
hard to maintain light skin without some form of chemical assistance.

Light skinned blacks get darker over time- same as everyone else. Its normal.

If you're in a cold climate, then your skin will lighten just like everyone else too.
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by tommy2k2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
i fink u shud use jergens cuz dats wat im using,
Made with Vitamin 3, a blend of C, E, and B5, this lotion penetrates deeply to help heal extra dry skin. This nourishing formula will take even your roughest spots — heels, elbows and knees — from a state of extreme dryness to a state of lasting softness. This fast-absorbing body lotion goes deep beneath skin’s surface to lock in moisture for 24 hours of relief. With continued use, it actually triples skin’s moisture content, healing dryness at the source to prevent its unwelcome return

Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 09, 2009
Nothing wrong in getting darker, in a hot climate.

I was light-skinned, but I got darker, and love it!
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2009
who's that in your profile Siena.
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
tpia.:

who's that in your profile Siena.

That's my wife, my Deltan Princess, Mrs Snappy. kiss
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by ebinom(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
Siena:

That's my wife, my Deltan Princess, Mrs Snappy. kiss

nice family siena smiley
Re: Best Cream For Light Skin Men: by ebinom(f): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
Whizzkido:

Hello nairalanders,plz i need your recomendation.am a light skin guy and really am getting darker as d day pass, what cream can i use to maintain my skin colour plz not bleaching cream o.waiting 4ur reply,

don't worry about it.i was very light skinned before and now have darkened up due to excessive sun exposure and too much swimming.most lightskinned blacks darken over time due to many factors.all you have to do is love your new color.if you want to maintain your color then you'll probably have to use a bleaching cream,but otherwise just use cocoa butter to moisturize and use a good exfoliating soap like dove

(1) (Reply)

Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. / How To Transition To Natural Hair Without Damaging Your Hair / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.