Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) (44759 Views)

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dis is a clear case of Ecc 9: 11
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by unipol(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Has she offended someone or is it her destiny?
In front of her shop?
She beautiful.
She looks like a Heartbreaker.

Where is our religious expert when u need them.
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by tillaman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Accidents nw the order of d day in this part of d world, such a beautiful lady, may God comfort u ND ur family
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by obstead200(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
So terrible ,that's the risk of roadside shops.

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
@the bolded: That is exactly what I want to say. all this people who chose to set up shops so close to the edge of the road, this is the risk they face.

i feel so sorry for her

1 Like

Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Lovechyld101(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
OMG!
This is so tragic, God help her. Imagine leaving your house with a complete body part and returning with half. I pray God console her#sad

Don't let us imagine let's just pray against it.
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Coldfeet(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just shed tears for this woman cry that look on her face....

1 Like

Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by merry101: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
my prayers are with u ma
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
My God!
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
oohhh dis is bad o... so sorry ma, may God grant you divine helpers and quick recovery. God protect us all from a dese bad occurrences happening everywhere, we shall never be victims of unforseen circumstances, amen
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
sad sad
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Snowstorm: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sad
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
damn...sorry
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Tobycharles: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
God Pls Protect my family n I from ds happenings, d year is still fresh. Wish d woman quick recovery...
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by oblak00(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesus Sshaanu fun wa

I know some people will still find a way to blame this on Buhari

and you

Shurrup dia , is this an addiction or what ? You see a thread about accidents and you rushed to click it , Did you expect to see pussies and breastes ??
Nna eh, the thing tire me ooo. You see this kind headline, you still dey expect not to see blood. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by adedayoadedeji(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesus Sshaanu fun wa

and you

Shurrup dia , is this an addiction or what ? You see a thread about accidents and you rushed to click it , Did you expect to see pussies and breastes ??
grin
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by watered(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where did we all go wrong?
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Tenny05(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is sad! Problem everywhere. embarassed
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by saffyy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
something is just so wrong somewhere with this country...

just look at d poor woman sadsomething is just so wrong somewhere with this country...

just look at d poor woman

1 Like

Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by DriveByKiller: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesus Sshaanu fun wa

and you

Adding "viewers discretion" is the universal acceptable conduct on all content containing graphic display or nudity.

You're out of touch with reality it seems. Not all accident stories on the internet carry graphic images. When "viewer's discretion" is added, it gives those without a strong stomach the option of not viewing.
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by romzyxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
A very pretty woman just lost her leg. What a pity i feel her pain. Please dear lord give her the strenght to bear it all and move on. #sadworld
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Damn she is not even crying or shouting sef
Be like say the brsin does not have a suitable response for this kind of pain cos ive noticed a lot that other ppl in similar situations dont even shout or cry anymore after some minutes
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by shericolanez(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wtf!!!
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by saaedlee: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesus Sshaanu fun wa

and you

You're just another disturbed fellow
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
So saddening, may d Lord preserve her & heal her.

Na where we wan hide now?[/quote]
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by asunnu(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by forexbinary: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just when I was about to lament my years of unemployment, someone else just lost her leg for life...

GOD have mercy!
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by purplekayc(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why all these bad new nah
Re: Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics) by Vicjustice: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
The way some pedestrians respond to oncoming vehicles will baffle you. Just hearing the horn of a 911 tipper, I'll scamper to safety. Wish her speedy recovery though!
To see a comment like this seemingly blaming the victim instead of the unprofessional driving system by unqualified and ignorant drivers of unfit vehicles in awful Nigerian roads is absurd.

By the way, the fact that you mentioned 911 truck is an indication that you consider all vehicles as road-worthy otherwise, you should have known that trucks like 911 are too old to be allowed on the road: the 911 truck average age is 40 years old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.