Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (60086 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Ovokoo: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Popular radio personality freeze has once again called out the pentecostal movement in Nigeria and has made it clear to anyone who is ready to listen that most Pastors in Nigeria are scammers. However, he says there are few ones that he can afford to attend their churches.

Sources: http://ovoko.com.ng/can-attend-3-churches-lagos-oap-freeze/

He says the only churches he can attend are Latter rain Assembly and This Present house
and The Elevation Church which are both in Lekki, Lagos.

The handsome, trendsetting musician and designer @iamsexysteel sent me this message.
-
The more we open our eyes, read our bibles and communicate with God directly through Jesus alone, the more we realize that we have been sold a lie by Pentecostal pastors. -
Someone said to me "are you saying we shouldn't go to church" my reply was simple; "If the teachings of the church do not correspond with the teachings of Christ, it's better you stay in your house, pray with your brethren and study his word."
-
Being uneducated is better than being miseducated, because the illusion of knowledge is worse than ignorance. ~FRZ
-
The only 3 Churches I can attend in Lagos and the only churches that I can recommend to anyone, for now are:
1. Latter Rain Assembly Ikeja.
2. This Present house Lekki.
3. The Elevation Church Lekki.
-
Methodist, Anglican and Catholic Churches are ok, the biggest lies are being told in the Pentecostal church.

-
In all things let's purse the truth, not the lies through which they have enslaved us and made ignorance our culture. ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple #DaddyFreeze #Mbok

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxN7RMFqGJ/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by felixomor: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stop making noise, go and open your church or mosque, run it lets see,
if u r really serious.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by ghettowriter(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freezer, talkie talkie....we have heard you...if you like go olumba olumba...we dant give a fark...cool

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
You no add cele?
Make them use holy water reset your head

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by oloriooko(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
One condom could have done the job undecided
Now we have a serious situation on our hands angry

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Chikelue2000(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Corrected- d only churches I will ever attend in Nigeria: Deeper Life, Deeper Life and Deeper Life

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Guyman02: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abeg who asked him?
I blame the MODs who move every comment he makes to Front Page (FP)

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Naughtytboy: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freeze open we need to talk

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Whats with nairaland and this freeze guy? Anything he says must be on front page. So annoying angry.

19 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by fejikudz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
craze

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by opyzy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
if he likes he can worship at latter rain shrine banana island, those who gave a mess worship there

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Adesiji77: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Issokay
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
If these churches have not cured your foolishness or refined you, they are not worth mentioning.

Don't embarrass the churches biko. I believe those pastors don't endorse ur attitude.

Don't even go to church at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Shortyy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mr Freeze, Cash me ousside, howbou that?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
X
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by auntysimbiat(f): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
lol
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by desmond249(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls does freeze have shares in nairaland? He is always trending.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by thunderbabs: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
I guess dey no dey collect tithes and seed offerings in those churches. Stingy freeze

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by xynerise: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
No one cares...You can attend a shrine too. The church you attend is not a guarantee of a seat in heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by maxwelloweezy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
FEEL ALRIGHT CHURCHES

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
overgrown baby
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by singlefade25(f): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
hahahahahaha
cummando:
You no add cele?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Rebuke: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Cutie09(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
You no add cele?

That's funny I almost choke laughing

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by singlefade25(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
lol....you be bad guy
oloriooko:
One condom could have done the job undecided
Now we have a serious situation on our hands angry

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by francescainnoce(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some elements of truth and reality can be drawn from his write-up. Most important thing I would like to add is that MOST CHRISTIANS believe that God cannot talk to them directly. And Thisbe perception continues to hinder their connectivity with God.
I know the bible talked about prophets and prophesy and the importance of pastor and ministers but nowadays people are giving this servants of God more accolades than nevcessary.
My points are :
God can speak to individuals
Your belief in God is more important than your believe in man even his servants
Christians should start reading their bible and abide by the holy expectations
You can activate the promises of God as conveyed in the scripture by obeying his commands and follow his holy instructions.
God is ever active and live and yes he doesn't descriminate: saints and sinners, only God can judge.
Believe in the power of prayer and remember Isiah 40:31.
Pastors and ministers can pray but they can't Have YOUR FAITH OR FAITH FOR YOU: if you don't have a personal relationship with God; you can let 1000 pastors lay their hands and stuff on you: your challenges would only double by A THOUSAND.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
This Oga freeze too dey talk
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by ButterFrost212(f): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Like anyone cares...this man doesn't even know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by ayobamie0011(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who's Freeze.... You blab too much diz dayz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
FREEZE EXPOSING THE MEN OF gods SCAMMER SINCE YEAR 00

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.