Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) (4393 Views)

May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dear Nigerians,

2019 is fast approaching and we keep hearing old names being recycled. So I thought it would be my civic duty to post some names that don't cross Nigerian minds often when it comes to the selection of the No 1 citizen of state. Perhaps this could start to jog some peoples minds and hopefully it would bring about useful contribution from well meaning citizens towards ensuring we get it right.

So I ask you all, who among these is most suitable for the office at Aso Villa come 2019? Please be honest with your responses. I am not going to place any introductions to who they are or what they do, so as not to appear partial or be mistaken as a campaigner. People tell me from time to time that there are no good choices but from the much I have seen, it cant be that bad, only if someone convinced the few good to run with the possibility of winning.

Here we go:

Pat Utomi

Ben Murray Bruce

Abike Dabiri

Martin Onovo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236501_martinonovo_jpeg41593d53b926c427aa4fa49491e4c380

Donald Duke

www.nairaland.com/attachments/302887_my_president_ooooo_jpgb57b168b5361dff60208f5ad1204f350

Wole Soyinka

Chimamanda Adichie

I must not forget there are some people who do not have to attend Oxford or Harvard to be worthy candidates. Donald Trump was not imagined to be a successful president until he started campaigning so I am leaving no stone unturned here...

More for you

Aliko Dangote

Tuface Idibia

Linda Ikeji

Olajumoke Orisaguna

So what do you guys think? Feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
OP pls remove 2face n Soyinka from dat list biko
Even Linda too

13 Likes

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chikelue2000:
OP pls remove 2face n Soyinka from dat list biko

Even Linda too
The question is, who do you think is worthy to be president?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by ayemerbarth: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ones these persons listed above get into that demon infested villa, they automatically become alien to the governed. I am beginning to think we should change our FCT. Would have give it to Donald Duke but his recent feet of power biking make me say no. Linda Ikeji with egg plant matters. 2face no way. Pat utomi is like a man without actions. Woke Soyinka, green card scandal.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
majorbravo:

The question is, who do you think is worthy to be president?
I think u r overqualified sef to be President not these chalants u posted

2 Likes

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by TippyTop(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Instead of those above, Tinubu hired the best morticians in Nigeria to do a makeover of dead man walking Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Chikelue2000:
I think u r overqualified sef to be President not these chalants u posted
I'll take that as a compliment. However, we still need a heroic president, who is that gonna be come 2019?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
I am considering taking Tuface off this list, what do you guys think?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by greatgod2012(f): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
You mean Jumoke Orisaguna, the ex-bread seller or another jumoke

Thank you for making me laugh so loud this evening, you're a very good comedian, even basketmouth is still a learner where you are!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
You mean Jumoke Orisaguna, the ex-bread seller or another jumoke

Thank you for making me laugh so loud this evening, you're a very good comedian, even basketmouth is still a learner where you are!

I am glad you found it fascinating. grin
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
op,what makes you think we will ever vote a halfcast to lead us??..

do you even live in nigeria??..

nigerians never liked halfcasts...
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by revolt(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Only ben bruce
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
revolt:
Only ben bruce

the north and west will never vote a halfcast,...

forget the idea...

you must be completly black to become president of nigeria..
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by hammerF: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
OP u are very stupid for leaving out Okonjo Iweala and including Abike. U are in fact mad.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
I do like Ben Murray Bruce. He has common sense pun intended. Also he seems like he believes in free market solutions.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wizkid

Don jazzy

dbanj

Terry g

Zule zoo
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
hammerF:
OP u are very stupid for leaving out Okonjo Iweala and including Abike. U are in fact mad.
With this senseless altruism you have exhibited, it is clear your last statement does indeed define your persona.

Okonjo-Iweala on the other hand was too engrossed in the politics that ruined Nigeria to be considered for this list. You can as well ask me why Fashola isnt on the list huh? You can as well make yours and list Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Okorocha and Tinubu as favourites.

1 Like

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by BiafranPrince: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
If you like drag an angel from heaven to Aso rock as the most democratic president of all time, the zoo is doomed, it can never be well.....

something wey don die don die, when an integral part of you dies you, you will always continue to be on life support, Biafrans have given up on the lugard project, it yaf die finish.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
BiafranPrince:
If you like drag an angel from heaven to Aso rock as the most democratic president of all time, the zoo is doomed, it can never be well.....

something wey don die don die, when an integral part of you dies you, you will always continue to be on life support, Biafrans have given up on the lugard project, it yaf die finish.

I feel your pain bro, however, i'm more inclined towards finding suitable suitors for a better marital agreement. Dont you think so?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

the north and west will never vote a halfcast,...

forget the idea...

you must be completly black to become president of nigeria..

Should that still be the case in modern Nigeria? Read the topic once more. this is 2017, some things should have died with the baby boomers, generation X and Y have to stand up for what is right. No man should be judged by the colour of his skin or where he comes from but by the content of his character and the veracity of his intellect. That said please refer to people from multiple racial backgrounds as mixed race, not what you have stated up there, it is offensive and considered racist. Thank you very much.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by omowolewa: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
You make me laugh so hard
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

Should that still be the case in modern Nigeria? Read the topic once more. this is 2017, some things should have died with the baby boomers, generation X and Y have to stand up for what is right. No man should be judged by the colour of his skin or where he comes from but by the content of his character and the veracity of his intellect. That said please refer to people from multiple racial backgrounds as mixed race, not what you have stated up there, it is offensive and considered racist. Thank you very much.

dont come with modern rubbish to us..

we still remember what halfcasts did in haiti...

we dont care if you like white people and have children with them,but dont ever dream of them becoming president in black africa..
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

i am not a racist..i am a realist...

what mix race...we always called them halfcast...

i prefer mullatos...
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

dont come with modern rubbish to us..

we still remember what halfcasts did in haiti...

we dont care if you like white people and have children with tgem,but dont ever dream of them becoming president in black africa..

What if someone positive emerges from that background as a suitable man or lady for the job? Would you rather remain in darkness living in abject poverty, desolation and penury? I never knew racists existed in Africa. I hope you see the light soon my brother.
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

What if someone positive emerges from that background as a suitable man or lady for the job? Would you rather remain in darkness and penury? I never knew racists existed in Africa.

history doesnt confirm your statement...

i am talking out of historical facts...

at the end the mullatos always help the whites to get rid of the blacks....

this is a historical fact...

mullatos dont see themselves as blacks..
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

this is a historical fact...

Back to the topic. Who should be President then?
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

Back to the topic. Who should be President then?

you mean after buhari??..

i dont know...i dont know any of this guys..
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na only D.Duke qualify....

1 Like

Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
None will smell it...how can you put feminist adiche there set?..she won't win one local government in the north...Donald is fair ,wole is a critique,critique a bad leaders...this your list get as he be,imagine you adding 2 face,olajumoke,and Linda....they won't win their street self!!!!
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by majorbravo: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

you mean after buhari??..

i dont know...i dont know any of this guys..

You could run a background check on either of them, if you think someone else is suitable please list them here and enlighten others. Thanks
Re: 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) by darknetcom: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

You could run a background check on either of them, if you think someone else is suitable please list them here and enlighten others. Thanks

guy..the problem is,i dont trust anybody without military background...

after buhari i would vote buratai if he contest...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwerre Person What To Know If North Threat Will Affect Them Or Not / As Buhari Mulls Throwing In The Towel, Tinubu Woos Kingibe For VP Slot. / Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.