Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (8528 Views)

Why Babalawos Never Do Money Ritual? / UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists / Controversial Rituals Still Practiced Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
Who knows?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tkb417(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
yeah it does

i heard there different types and the one i saw on telly shld fit ur personality

can i assume ure in ur fifties shey?

now, all you need to do is travel to Ajase epo and locate the most dangerous juju man there. Buy a giant cock cos thats what they use normaly

^^^ cut story short, they will make some incantations on the cock and some maize and after starving the cock for days, they will unleash the animal on some maize. The number of maize the animal swallow will be the number of days u'll spend on earth

the last nollywood i saw, the victim managed to scoop 5 years (and i heard tht was cos the cock was starved for 7 days)

another one is to sleep on a burial ground overnite

the prob with this is anytime u spend a certain amout of money, the man/woman whose tomb you slept on will be give you a hot slap

if u can 'arrange' urself after series of slaps, then you will surely be richer than gates

i'll help u dig for some more

ok?

cheers
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
lol tkb, oya intoduce me, show me how you did your own, show me the way my broda lol
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by platinumnk(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
tkb417:

yeah it does

i heard there different types and the one i saw on telly shld fit your personality

can i assume ure in your fifties shey?

now, all you need to do is travel to Ajase epo and locate the most dangerous juju man there. Buy a giant cock cos thats what they use normaly

^^^ cut story short, they will make some incantations on the cock and some maize and after starving the cock for days, they will unleash the animal on some maize. The number of maize the animal swallow will be the number of days u'll spend on earth

the last nollywood i saw, the victim managed to scoop 5 years (and i heard tht was cos the cock was starved for 7 days)

another one is to sleep on a burial ground overnite

the prob with this is anytime u spend a certain amout of money, the man/woman whose tomb you slept on will be give you a hot slap

if u can 'arrange' urself after series of slaps, then you will surely be richer than gates

i'll help u dig for some more

ok?

cheers

u not serious ahahahahahah grin grin
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hi plat, how r u 2day, got any ideas bout the topic or did u jus follow tkb here
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by NobiGod: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
@pos abeg just commot that thing from ur mind abeg.
tbk no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by scemchee(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
carry ur self come meet me make i try use you do ritual so we go know wether e go work.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by platinumnk(f): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
Adrenaline:

Hi plat, how r u 2day, got any ideas bout the topic or did u jus follow tkb here

im fine, how are u cheesy I just follow tbk in here, Sorry grin grin
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
NobiGod:

@pos abeg just commot that thing from your mind abeg.
tbk no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin grin

ehn ehn, why u talk am? Oya tell us all you know, cos I'm sick of this averagish/comfort zone life. I want it all!!!! lol

scemchee:

carry your self come meet me make i try use you do ritual so we go know wether e go work.

lol, u no dey seriuos

platinumnk:

Ok Plat, but wat u doin followin d dude around, he ur man or somfin?
Anyway nice to meet u plat, wats the weather in LA like taday?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by TheSly: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work?
Yes of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can show u proof if you want to see. . . . .AT your own risk though. wink
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by platinumnk(f): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
Adrenaline:

Ok Plat, but wat u doin followin d dude around, he your man or somfin?
Anyway nice to meet u plat, wats the weather in LA like taday?

LA is nice cheesy but im not there anymore, came home last night embarassed
I gotta change it but my heart was left in Los Angeles kiss
tbk is not my man hhaha, I just follow where I can laugh

But money rituals do work at a steep cost, I would rather do it the regular way: through hard work and patience.  cheesy

but you're near heaven, why do u need rituals??
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
The Sly:

Yes of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can show u proof if you want to see. . . . .AT your own risk though. wink

Ok show me, Im not scared of RISK!

platinumnk:

LA is nice cheesy but im not there anymore, came home last night embarassed
I gotta change it but my heart was left in Los Angeles kiss
tbk is not my man hhaha, I just follow where I can laugh

But money rituals do work at a steep cost, I would rather do it the regular way: through hard work and patience.  cheesy

but you're near heaven, why do u need rituals??

yea got a few friends in LA, never been dere myself though, have you seen that movie 2012? saw it 2day. California was the first to be destroyed lol.

How do u know money rituals work? Pray tell
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by TheSly: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
Wanted to show you but the post got deleted somhow. sad
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by platinumnk(f): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
Adrenaline:

Ok show me, Im not scared of RISK!

yea got a few friends in LA, never been dere myself though, have you seen that movie 2012? saw it 2day. California was the first to be destroyed lol.

How do u know money rituals work? Pray tell

hahahaha in almost every "end of the world" movie LA is demolished 1st hahahaha grin grin grin
yeah I saw the movie, it was allright tongue a bit far farfetched though tongue

Well Im not really into Juju, just on an information level; from  what I know Money Rituals involve a sacrifice of some kind, either before the money is given or after.

One ritual I knew where you had to sleep in a coffin for 7 days, and then I think you had 10 years to live (if you made it out the coffin alive)
during the 10 years you would be the richest you could ever dream of, but after that, then you are dead.

Or ppl offer human sacrfices of others, like their one of their parents or a gf or something.
Really Terrible.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by platinumnk(f): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
The Sly:

Wanted to show you but the post got deleted somhow. sad

What he can do is go to your profile and click last posts, I read what you tried to post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by TheSly: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
platinumnk:

What he can do is go to your profile and click last posts, I read what you tried to post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhs! cheesy wink
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Raymond247(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
Have u tried one and it did not work? Ok i have one place for u, but they will require one of ur hand and ur prick so u no go fit Bleep, u still they interested? Or u ask some of these igbo boys, them sabi am well well. If u want the one for posterity benefit make u kill all ur family and urself. This one na sure banker, frustration must be killing u.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
That film 2012 sucks as far as am concerned they only promoting that Mayan bullshit just to hype the film remember the millenium bug.i'm sure bill gate was laughing while counting his cash,also money rituals sucks the price to pay is greater than the reward.devil never gives things without a condition which is worse than when u had no money.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
platinumnk:

hahahaha in almost every "end of the world" movie LA is demolished 1st hahahaha grin grin grin
yeah I saw the movie, it was allright tongue a bit far farfetched though tongue

Well Im not really into Juju, just on an information level; from  what I know Money Rituals involve a sacrifice of some kind, either before the money is given or after.

One ritual I knew where you had to sleep in a coffin for 7 days, and then I think you had 10 years to live (if you made it out the coffin alive)
during the 10 years you would be the richest you could ever dream of, but after that, then you are dead.

Or ppl offer human sacrfices of others, like their one of their parents or a gf or something.
Really Terrible.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yea that movie was gettin kinda annoyin with all the attempts at suspense n all, was a fair one anyway.
So you mean some people sleep in coffnins for 7 days, wow!!! well as long as it doesnt involve harmin some1 else or using another human being, I guess i can give it a go grin

The Sly:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhs! cheesy wink

yes I have seen wat u posted, lol

@ raymond

well i guess u cld say that, I am actually, In a way
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2009
pc guru:

That film 2012 sucks as far as am concerned they only promoting that Mayan bullshit just to hype the film remember the millenium bug.i'm sure bill gate was laughing while counting his cash,also money rituals sucks the price to pay is greater than the reward.devil never gives things without a condition which is worse than when u had no money.

All gifts are from God my man, if God doesnt allow it, it still wont work despite sleeping in da ocean for 19days or whatever.

I need someone to show me the way NOW!!!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by jona2: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2009
Raymond247:

Have u tried one and it did not work? Ok i have one place for u, but they will require one of your hand and your prick so u no go fit mess, u still they interested? Or u ask some of these igbo boys, them sabi am well well. If u want the one for posterity benefit make u kill all your family and urself. This one na sure banker, frustration must be killing u.
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2009
@poster

We may never know until we use you for experiment. cool
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tkb417(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

lol tkb, oya intoduce me, show me how you did your own, show me the way my broda lol
have u visited ajase epo?

i havent done it o; still waiting on the Lord to answer me. if he doesnt by 2020, then i may consider this

platinumnk:

what are u doing in LA?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
tkb417:

have u visited ajase epo?

i havent done it o; still waiting on the Lord to answer me. if he doesnt by 2020, then i may consider this

I dont even have the foggiest Idea where or what this Ajase epo is
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ Topic

Looking at this topic again today makes me laugh, guess I was having a bad day yesterday.

Driving to work this morning in my 2007 Toyota RAV 4 , talking to my maker silently and thinking about my life in general, It suddenly hit me that I actually do have alot be thankful for and need to stop thinking crazy. Guess I need to stop watching the E! channel and fabulous life of the rich and famous on MTV lol.
Its obvious not everyone will get to live the fantastic and fabulous life with bentleys, ferraris, 20 million dollar houses n all that.
But as I said before, I do have a lot to be thankful for.

Prayer

Lord God, please forgive me for even considering selling my soul to the devil for a fortune and starting this thread. I thank you for your provison, protection and love for me.
I ask that you continue to shield me under your infinite grace and drench me with divine favour anywhere I go. Use me to further your work here on earth so that I can die and come to heaven to you.

Thank you lord, and thank you nairalanders, thank you platinnumk pc-guru your words got to me, even though it didnt seem like it did, I appreciate. cheesy cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by mish1010: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
i am interested in it because life is so unfair with all my ideal live a life to say nothing about
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Evemarcy155: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by oyatz(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
I can smell fraud.

Evemarcy155:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by supergist1(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
Here is How To Do Money Rituals In Nigeria and it is a complicated steps
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by supergist1(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2018
n Nigeria black magic is known as juju, and in Nigeria this was common in the 80s and 90s and it has potency till today. Black magic which is also known as voodoo or Juju comes from the traditional African religion. This includes blood money and spiritual attacks and lots more.

These has been done by different kinds of people. Some of these people have used or sacrifice the souls of their wives and children just to make money. Some used to sacrifice their friends, siblings, and even their parents just to make money. All these people that are sacrifice are killed mostly in the spiritually ram and the blood of whom was sacrifice will be converted into money.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-do-money-rituals-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Translate This? / Oduduwa Has Never Been Ooni But Always Olofin / Say Ur Native Names And Translate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.