Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? (9003 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by ayinisong: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hi, guys please I have a little problem with girls. Girls don't like my neat nature. I am a clean guy to the core. I just can't stay in a dirty environment. i keep my house clean everyday, dress my bed immediately I wake up. Wash my clothes and make sure everything around me is clean. But the moment girls visit and see my clean nature, they just run away with no trace.

I am not a lazy person, I do all the cleaning myself, I even go to the market to buy things and cook for myself. But what I discovered is that most girls are very lazy and are scared of maintaining my neat house. Should I reduce my cleanliness so some of these dirty girls could at least fit in? or should I continue searching for a girl who is like me? Any nairaland girl interested?
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by selena(f): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Dont mind the girls.You cant help that you're O.C.D.Remain clean abeg.

1 Like

Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by patwhizkid(f): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lmao! Cleaniness is next to Godliness!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
OP. You're the opposite of me grin . The mania's not your fault though, someone beat you for soiling your napkin back then grin

what i'd give.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
ayinisong:

Hi, guys please I have a little problem with girls. Girls don't like my neat nature. I am a clean guy to the core. I just can't stay in a dirty environment. i keep my house clean everyday, dress my bed immediately I wake up. Wash my clothes and make sure everything around me is clean. But the moment girls visit and see my clean nature, they just run away with no trace.

I am not a lazy person, I do all the cleaning myself, I even go to the market to buy things and cook for myself. But what I discovered is that most girls are very lazy and are scared of maintaining my neat house. Should I reduce my cleanliness so some of these dirty girls could at least fit in? or should I continue searching for a girl who is like me? Any nairaland girl interested?

Change the kinda women you roll with. . . .Stop associating with dirty girls.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
^ Good point
OP He's talking from tragedic experience grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by scemchee(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
@OP, you misunderstood them, they don't run because u ar clean but because they fear you care for those things in which u keep clean more than them, how did i know this? ask your self this question, how many times have you tongued washed any of their pussies just to keep it clean, none i guess. Do it for one and i promise you, she would not leave like others.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
^ grin LWkMD
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
Being clean is not a crime it's when you obsess about cleaning that could possibly scare people away. I wonder if you try and tell people not to wear shoes in your home or you start cleaning where ever they sit or what they touch or you brag about how clean you are and also talk about how women cant clean like you do <--some people would think you either have and obsession with cleaning or you are gay.

Don't tone down your cleaning just dont make it an issue when you are delaing with other people.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
Maybe, when they come 2 visit u, you ignore their presence and begin 2 clean ur house, you can't blame dem 4 running away if dat's d case. Check it!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by TheSly: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
ayinisong:

It is either one of these 2 things.

Those babes you associate with are pillocks
Or you are one of em proud/annoying guys who tend to think that becuz they are ''clean'' . . . .

Girls should be worshiping at their feet or somn . . . . . .judging by ur post here. . , . .I believe you are the latter.
Step ur game up man. . . . . . . . From my own experience,
The dirtiest girls would do anything to stay with a ''clean guy'' if given the opportunity. cool cool
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ topic

whatever!!!!

If you're negro and especially if you're African, you'll still be labelled dirty, and if you prove stubborn, photos will be dug up from anywhere in Africa to prove you're a stinky slob.

so make we hear word- save your drama for your mama and any interested girl.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by posakosa(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
Obsessive men can smell trouble.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2009
Where you at bobo? I love clean guys kiss
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by posakosa(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2009
^^^r u trying to find men online---- shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2009
posakosa:

^^^r u trying to find men online---- shocked shocked shocked

Nah babes im smart enough to know there are freaks out there grin just trying to make this guy feel good about himself smiley but for real clean guys are nice being a fellow clean freak myself cheesy
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by posakosa(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2009
some women like manly men---- neat men but not clean FREAKS---- thats scary. undecided undecided

I had an uncle who was a so-called clean freak and he was ANNOYING--- the annoyance is enough to turn a woman off.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Dec 01, 2009
It's not bad to be a Neat Freak
It's nice, just be yourself
. wink
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by posakosa(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2009
donbabade:

there is difference between cleanliness and obsessive compulsive disorder.
you have an ocd not cleanliness

G B A M
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by puskin: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2009
The gals run 'cos wen U do all d cleaning, there's none left 4them 2do.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by slap1(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2009
in my opinion, sir, i don't think you are telling the whole truth. i've considered this for a while. even a pig can't run away from a neat environment, it can instead turn it into a pigsty!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by sayso: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2009
you better start now,because it will not last forever
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by ayinisong: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hey, guys then you haven't met these type of girls before. What will you say when a girl sleeps and wake with dressing the bed, or will eat and not clean the mat, or clean the kitchen after cooking to keep flies and cockroaches away.

Girls the home belongs to you. KEEP IT CLEAN ABEG. I know some of you were ajebo who don't even know how to wash your own clothes. Wise up.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by onijogbon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
ayinisong:

Hey, guys then you haven't met these type of girls before. What will you say when a girl sleeps and wake with dressing the bed, or will eat and not clean the mat, or clean the kitchen after cooking to keep flies and cockroaches away.

Girls the home belongs to you. KEEP IT CLEAN ABEG. I know some of you were ajebo who don't even know how to wash your own clothes. Wise up.

ol' boy u get serious issues o and na OCD.  nothing wrong to be clean but when it becomes obsessive then it's an issue.

bottom line be say, the gals no be the issue, na you get issue and you're in denial about it.  wo, i go suggest make you go see shrink o! 

odawise, u ain't getting none for a very looonnnnggg time o!  grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by edoyad(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ayisong grin where you dey live ? Did you say clean the MAT after eating ? grin that's the problem na, "leave my father's carpet to clean his mat ?" grin
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by IykeD(m): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2009
Go and live with a pig then!
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2009
Its not really a good thing.

Past few days, I've been hit with the OCD trauma. Have to clean every shit up. The constant thought running thru my head, have to be precise, clean, perfect. Very annoying.

Hope its caused by the exam days trauma.

My roommate on the other hand is a natural OCD, EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO TAKING OUT THE TRASH! Comes in and out of the room like 15 times to make sure her space is clean.  She's always thinking about how she can be cleaner. Gets on my freaking nerves.

[size=18pt]Dont get tidiness confused with OCD. One is unexceptionally annoying.[/size]
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by kech(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2009
ayinisong:

Ehen, now there is your problem. You are not only "too clean", but you sound like someone who whines about it rubs it in someone else's face. Clean is good. Don't get me wrong. I love clean guys. But like Posakosa said, if you are a man and are too much of a clean freak, it can be a turn off to some ladies. Doesn't mean they are dirty. It just comes across as a bit un-masculine. Your kind of "cleanliness" also comes with being too "neat" and that is feminine. I can handle a clean guy but not a neat freak.

I'd rather my "clean"  guy tells me, "Kech, go clean up where you ate? I told you I don't like that",  than for him to clean up after me and whine about how messy I am. Also I'd rather he scolds me for leaving dirty dishes in the sink, than he doing them himself and later whining about it. You can teach the girls in your life how to do things you like, and they will conform, trust me. But don't whine about it like a girl. That's the BIG turn-off right there. Even for a so-called "dirty girl". 

From your original post, the problem is not that all the girls you meet are dirty/messy, you've obviously met some clean ones too, but both the clean and messy ones can't stand your lifestyle. That says a lot. Maybe you need to cut them some slack . Your cleanliness may be a tad bit obsessive. I for one will flip my lid if my husband or "guy" tells me to make the bed before I even drink water in the morning, or if he opens his mouth to complain about how I left my shoes in the middle of the bedroom after I just came back from a long hard day's work. Talk about being an irritant. I'll just strangle him in his sleep. angry

PS: Errrmm, Oga. You DO NOT want a girl like you. It WILL NOT work. I promise you. Two obsessive clean freaks in the same house is a recipe for disaster. You need someone to balance you out. Some one messy to keep you on your toes and keep that adrenalin pumping.  wink Note, I said "messy" not "dirty". Two different things.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by tanimz(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
U havent found the right girl.
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by mrperfect(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
Well, try chasing neat girls too
Re: Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
I'd rather my "clean"  guy tells me, "Kech, go clean up where you ate? I told you I don't like that",  than for him to clean up after me and whine about how messy I am. Also I'd rather he scolds me for leaving dirty dishes in the sink, than he doing them himself and later whining about it. You can teach the girls in your life how to do things you like, and they will conform, trust me. But don't whine about it like a girl. That's the BIG turn-off right there

gbam times 1000

round of applause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Angry About In Life / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.