Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? (5975 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ever since i began gracing this section, all the so called stories i have read so far were stale and unteresting..

When are the writers gonna come up with good stories that will suit my taste?

U guys need to up your games..plz.

Better still, i can teach you guys how to write good stories if you wish to learn, thanks
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Sveen: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please go there... >>>>>www.nairaland.com/romance <<<<<

Thanks as you comply!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by loiusdthird(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
why don't you post urs
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do u knw u're a fool?! I mean, must u bhave lyk a thug dat u are? Seriously, mst u fool yourself..everywhere you go? Thats how u fooled ursef in Buttersss' thread, nw u're displaying ur foolishness here again. I dont nid fvcking amateurs like ur silly dumb ass 2 teach me how 2 write, i cn do wel on ma own without ur silly teachin!
Stale u say?
Uninteresting?
Den pls fvck out!
We dnt nid frustrated, ambitionless, and ungrateful things with dis miserable and patethic excuse for a life right here on NL! Seriously, u nid 2 b banned frm NL entirely! Who are you to critise oda pple's wrks and call dem uninteresting? Who do u fvckin tink u are! So annoying! Bleep-ass jerk!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Do u knw u're a fool?! I mean, must u bhave lyk a thug dat u are? Seriously, mst u fool yourself..everywhere you go? Thats how u fooled ursef in Buttersss' thread, nw u're displaying ur foolishness here again. I dont nid fvcking amateurs like ur silly dumb ass 2 teach me how 2 write, i cn do wel on ma own without ur silly teachin!
Stale u say?
Uninteresting?
Den pls fvck out!
We dnt nid frustrated, ambitionless, and ungrateful things with dis miserable and patethic excuse for a life right here on NL! Seriously, u nid 2 b banned frm NL entirely! Who are you to critise oda pple's wrks and call dem uninteresting? Who do u fvckin tink u are! So annoying! Bleep-ass jerk!

Chisooos shocked shocked

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Stale u say?
Uninteresting?
Den pls fvck out!
u are not a writer at all.. A good writer must take criticism....
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by bibijay123(f): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
PoliticalThuG:

That wasn't a review or literary criticism but I can't waste my time explaining it to you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
bibijay123:

That wasn't a review or literary criticism but I can't waste my time explaining it to you.
u dnt know anything
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Azeequeen(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Who is replying this one?

But sincerely,if you haven't seen an interesting story here on NL,I don't think you can see anything good again

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Azeequeen:
Who is replying this one?

But sincerely,if you haven't seen an interesting story here on NL,I don't think you can see anything good again
old woman, gooann sit down
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
den u're a big fool if u dnt knw wats kald positive criticism
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Learn to write your words in fool. It's an eyesore reading your cyberspeak undecided embarassed
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG; sometimes I share your sentiments.
Most times just reading the topics makes one bored.
It's all the same, either akward boring love or just secondhand rewriting of erotica novels......

It's the same basic story just being recycled over and over again....

There are still some good stories tho sha...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

not all criticisms are positive.. Some are meant to knock some sense into ur empty head.. It seems u are a newbie in the world of literature where quills dine with mortal men
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
PoliticalThuG; sometimes I share your sentiments.
Most times just reading the topics makes one bored.
It's all the same, either akward boring love or just secondhand rewriting of erotica novels......

It's the same basic story just being recycled over and over again....

There are still some good stories tho sha...
one carton of orijin for u... Your head dey there!! Even the so called thrillers are all the same... I am just tired.. No creativity again
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
one carton of orijin for u... Your head dey there!! Even the so called thrillers are all the same... I am just tired.. No creativity again
Lol. The thing don tire person. I barely bother reading anything that has the caption "love" in it anymore. It's just gonna be the same shii....

Make Nairaland Literature Section Great Again #MNLGS angry angry
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ElectGINeer(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
No offense, he was actually saying the truth. Most of the story here lack taste and contents, just the same genre and half baked thought.
But some notable author and their work
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Frank317
D9ty
Simonhabby
Nitefurry
Oyinprince
The rest na to just put down the stupidity they call story or something.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ElectGINeer(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Stale u say?
Uninteresting?
Den pls fvck out!
If you plan to take writing as a career, you better go and learn how to put down good contents. You are writing shit you calling story.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElectGINeer:

If you plan to take writing as a career, you better go and learn how to put down good contents. You are writing shit you calling story.
abeg where dd ds beautiful rabbit come out from? I'm writing poo abi? Den u ursef, u be jagajaga, rubbish human being!
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
not all criticisms are positive.. Some are meant to knock some sense into ur empty head.. It seems u are a newbie in the world of literature where quills dine with mortal men
oh rili honey? Wel tanx 4 d correctn. U claime 2 b a writer abi? U've written ova 800 poems abi? With fictional stories right? Ok den, here is my criticism and it isnt positive, pls accept it with goodfaith, alrite?

You're a disgrace to all writers all over d world. U waste ur precious time penning down rubbish and meaningless tins evriday, i mean dont u have something called sense? Abi, make i dash you some? I can not dash u sense if you dont have na, wen odas were standing on d line recieving sense, where were you? You dey for back dey tink of hw u wan take yab Chumzypinky abi? U neva chi chumchin.
I read ur write-ups and in one sentence, i'll say YOU ARE A FOOL. And in one word i'll say Nonsekability!
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ElectGINeer(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

abeg where dd ds beautiful rabbit come out from? I'm writing poo abi? Den u ursef, u be jagajaga, rubbish human being!
Abeegi, if you improve on your content, then, we can talk.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElectGINeer:

Abeegi, if you improve on your content writing then we can talk.
hehehehehe, i laff. E jst dey pain u 4 ur body say i dey write dey get more fans. Guy, use my ass as cupcake if u're hungry, dude!
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
Learn to write your words in fool. It's an eyesore reading your cyberspeak undecided embarassed
abeg, dd i beg u 2 read my post? I'll abreviate my words and there's nothing u'l do. If e vex u, hug transformer. @Bolded, its full and not fool. Pls go bak 2 elementary skul
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh rili honey? Wel tanx 4 d correctn. U claime 2 b a writer abi? U've written ova 800 poems abi? With fictional stories right? Ok den, here is my criticism and it isnt positive, pls accept it with goodfaith, alrite?

You're a disgrace to all writers all over d world. U waste ur precious time penning down rubbish and meaningless tins evriday, i mean dont u have something called sense? Abi, make i dash you some? I can not dash u sense if you dont have na, wen odas were standing on d line recieving sense, where were you? You dey for back dey tink of hw u wan take yab Chumzypinky abi? U neva chi chumchin.
I read ur write-ups and in one sentence, i'll say YOU ARE A FOOL. And in one word i'll say Nonsekability!
i wonder where you left your woman-ness that you keep spewing profanities every now and then.. You lack those good qualities of being a writer.. I wonder how you managed to pen down your stories or are you one of those illiterate plagiarists that keep stealing people's stories up and down? Grow up plz

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by GoldPencil: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
I believe this will solve your problem OP https://www.nairaland.com/3598234/how-win-free-book-enter
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by bibijay123(f): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
u dnt know anything

Where are the works you reviewed?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i wonder where you left your woman-ness that you keep spewing profanities every now and then.. You lack those good qualities of being a writer.. I wonder how you managed to pen down your stories or are you one of those illiterate plagiarists that keep stealing people's stories up and down? Grow up plz
i shuld b d 1 tellin u 2 grow up honey. because no mata wat, u have no right whasoever to degrade oda ppl's efforts. If dey are nt trying, u advice dem in a way they'll learn, nt saying der are writing rubbish. From d little i know of you, i cn understand that you're so full of urself. Like, u're the next best tin 2 Sex.

Yes, i'm a woman and i say raw things, that doesnt make me anyless human. On the contrary, i tink u're d 1 one who needs to grow up. And i'm nt lyk u, i'll never degrade pple's efforts by stealin dia wrks or badmouthing their wrks.
U rili nid 2 grow up dear. If u dont lyk a story, den walk away jejely, nobody wil hold ur dirty boxers and beg u 2 remain, infact, i cnt even count u as a reader. By telling dem dia story is uninteresting, do u think you're helping dem? See ur mouth lyk criticism!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

abeg, dd i beg u 2 read my post? I'll abreviate my words and there's nothing u'l do. If e vex u, hug transformer. @Bolded, its full and not fool. Pls go bak 2 elementary skul
You seem to be rather intrested in throwing insults around.
A reasonable person would rather acknowledge his faults and correct it. But you seem to be overly involved in "abbreviating" nonsense.

It's a shame, really.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElectGINeer:

Abeegi, if you improve on your content writing then we can talk.
This is wicked bro grin.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Ibukzy: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElectGINeer:
No offense, he was actually saying the truth. Most of the story here lack taste and contents, just the same genre and half baked thought.
But some notable author and their work
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Frank317
D9ty
Simonhabby
Nitefurry
Oyinprince
The rest na to just put down the stupidity they call story or something.
Guy this ur list is incomplete without the likes of fiyah,bibjay and solomonbrown

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
You seem to be rather intrested in throwing insults around.
A reasonable person would rather acknowledge his faults and correct it. But you seem to be overly involved in "abbreviating" nonsense.

It's a shame, really.
ok den, lets say i'm nt a reasonable person, happy nw?
U knw sumtin abt dis forum, u guys dnt knw hw 2 talk.
There's a difference btw "madam, pls learn to write ur words in full as dey are hard 2 read wen abbreviated"
and
"write ur words in full as as its an eyesore" d later is an insult. If u had said it d way i said d 1st 1, den i wnt insult u. I would take correctn and stop it. Bt since u said it in an insultive manner, what do u xpect?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ladySuperb(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
eh eh!!! Ayam just here to read comments!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Translate I Miss You To Igbo Language / I Want To Be Famous (Quest For Fame) A Short Story / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.