Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? (5978 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by chara019: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Azeequeen:
Who is replying this one?

But sincerely,if you haven't seen an interesting story here on NL,I don't think you can see anything good again
daaaaaaammmn!ma'am this is suicidal, chai!
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Azeequeen(f): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
chara019:
daaaaaaammmn!ma'am this is suicidal, chai!
That's just the reality...LarrySun,Repogirl,Oyinprince,Skarlett,Audreytimms,Divepen1,Bibijay123,Lleigh,etc

I can't even start to mention names

BTW,'if you don't like someone's story,write your own'

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
ElectGINeer:

Oh, I would've like that but I don't have much time. But I could send you a little so you will know I knows a little writing.
lol, so u know a little about writing? Gud 4 u. At least, u said little, u ddnt say u knew everything. Nobody is perfect. Nobody knows everything. That you're trying to write and you are not doing it right doesnt mean pple shuld come out and openly call it useless...
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
where did you see "fade" in what i posted? Is that how you guys change words just to find faults? I am above mistakes if you must know..
lol, he has modified. Nobody...even in you're Barrack Obama is above mistakes. Now i'm evn more convinced dat you're the craziest human being i've ever come across
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
where did you see "fade" in what i posted? Is that how you guys change words just to find faults? I am above mistakes if you must know..
lol, he has modified. Nobody...even in you're Barrack Obama is above mistakes. Now i'm evn more convinced dat you're the craziest human being i've ever come across
PoliticalThuG:
i doubt your upbringing with the way you go about insulting your elders here and there.
hw old are you?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ElectGINeer(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, so u know a little about writing? Gud 4 u. At least, u said little, u ddnt say u knew everything. Nobody is perfect. Nobody knows everything. That you're trying to write and you are not doing it right doesnt mean pple shuld come out and openly call it useless...
Okay let us forget this, you are a good writer nigbana.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
ElectGINeer:

Okay let us forget this, you are a good writer nigbana.
i'm nt saying all dis for u 2 kal me a good writer, jst so u knw dat nobody's work is useless. Anyways, it has passed. We're okay now?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
try reading these stories and wen u're done we'll talk

1) tarasha season1&2 by oyinprince

2) choices season1&2 by solomonbrown

3) trial of pastor king by skarlett

4) false pretense by repogirl

5) tormented by safarigirl

6) shadows by austinblinks

and

7)a whole through ur curtain by fiyah (i've forgotten the title but theres anada story by fiyah try finding and reading it too)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Olabantu(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
True to your words, not all stories on this section is interesting but with the magnitude of this your colossal acquisition, i think it will be best if you bring one of your articles so those writing can that are writing can learn from it, but at times you talk or better still type senselessly e.g. you said on Angelsss thread that she should come and continue the nonsense she started. That lacks common sense, because if it was nonsense, you could have left it and go on to the next story....well common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden....just saying my own though but learn to criticize constructively because most times, people like you don't even take to the corrections they administer to people and in case you don't know, age is just a number achievement is what matters so don't keep going around telling everyone in the thread you are not there age mate, I wonder maybe you are as old as Methuselah, and even if you are so old as you claim, then get something better to do than replying every comment on nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Bibi294(f): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
OmG... This thread is hilarious....
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
oh and bro am dying to read ur works.....am nat a fan of poems so y dont u try posting 1 of ur stories please....i'd like to learn and see hw a really interesting story shuld look like cos am trying to string up a story to post here
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Olabantu:
True to your words, not all stories on this section is interesting but with the magnitude of this your colossal acquisition, i think it will be best if you bring one of your articles so those writing can that are writing can learn from it, but at times you talk or better still type senselessly e.g. you said on Angelsss thread that she should come and continue the nonsense she started. That lacks common sense, because if it was nonsense, you could have left it and go on to the next story....well common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden....just saying my own though but learn to criticize constructively because most times, people like you don't even take to the corrections they administer to people and in case you don't know, age is just a number achievement is what matters so don't keep going around telling everyone in the thread you are not there age mate, I wonder maybe you are as old as Methuselah, and even if you are so old as you claim, then get something better to do than replying every comment on nairaland.....
gbam! U've said it all
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by xaviercasmir(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh rili honey? Wel tanx 4 d correctn. U claime 2 b a writer abi? U've written ova 800 poems abi? With fictional stories right? Ok den, here is my criticism and it isnt positive, pls accept it with goodfaith, alrite?

You're a disgrace to all writers all over d world. U waste ur precious time penning down rubbish and meaningless tins evriday, i mean dont u have something called sense? Abi, make i dash you some? I can not dash u sense if you dont have na, wen odas were standing on d line recieving sense, where were you? You dey for back dey tink of hw u wan take yab Chumzypinky abi? U neva chi chumchin.
I read ur write-ups and in one sentence, i'll say YOU ARE A FOOL. And in one word i'll say Nonsekability!
ma'am i think that you are taking his opinion out of context.For christ sake you are a mother and a role model to your kids. I bet you beat the hell out of your kids if you found them use some of the words you use on this thread. The guy aired his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by ElectGINeer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i'm nt saying all dis for u 2 kal me a good writer, jst so u knw dat nobody's work is useless. Anyways, it has passed. We're okay now?
Yes. Thanks.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by talkeverytime: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2017
This OP is a fo*l

Stories in this section are useless and uninteresting, yet you open them and read halfway or almost completely to make a brainless comment to demotivate the writer. Who is the lazy, useless and uninteresting? Definitely you!

Only st*pid people would spend their time on uninteresting things and you're stup*d. If the stories are really uninteresting, why don't you f**k off Nairaland and go somewhere else where there are interesting stories and "hardworking writers" like you? You continue spewing trash as if someone tied your st*pid head and eyes to Nairaland, just move off to somewhere else if you've really got sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by cyndylove64(f): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Guys is a new week please.let's bygone be bygone.ehn POLITICAL THUG the next time u go to a writer's thread to derail the thread learn to think before u type not all writers see ur choice of word as motivation.please am v.sure u are not up to 25years cos u act like an amature.CHUMZYPINKY abeg e don do.free am small.we all know that red ashes is a good story.Any one that says larrysun,mynd44,oyinprince,skalett,repogirl,safarigirl,bibijay123,angeless now butterss,fiyah,rachaelfst,chumzypinky,and manymore i can't recall even zuby777,christar01 are not goodwriters need a brain check pls go for MRI.political thug drop ur pride and apologize.nd pls dnt ever tell a writer their story is useless or call them lazy. Mummy pinky ma bi nu jo tori olorun.Angelsss/buttersss don't be offended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2017
xaviercasmir:

ma'am i think that you are taking his opinion out of context.For christ sake you are a mother and a role model to your kids. I bet you beat the hell out of your kids if you found them use some of the words you use on this thread. The guy aired his opinion.
i jst hope u'll be a writer someday so i'll openly cum out and call ur story useless den i'll say i'm just airing my opinion, understood?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Lemmy123(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Having read all the comments on this thread. This is what i have got to say:
1. PoliticalThug: Whether you were trying to teach them how to write or criticizing them (which you should have done constructively though), never say a person's literary work is useless, it is very demoralising. Do you know how long it took the writer to put up what you called "useless"?. Are you aware that writing is not easy? You could go mad trying to imagine a scene and putting it in words, constructive words. Sometimes you don't even know how to proceed. Sometimes you feel the story is not going well and there's little you can do about it. You could get frustrated along the line.
2. You said Nairaland writers are useless and lazy. please do you know how many "useless" stories the-so-called acclaimed writers have written without publishing? Do you know how many lines they've written and rewritten and cancelled? See, they didn't start today my brother.
Maybe you should try reading the works of
Ishilove
LarrySun
Larabae
Repogirl
Zuby amongst others

And Chumzypinky, i understand that you are angry that someone is calling someone else's work "useless" I know how infuriating it can be but you should have at least toned it down a bit. There are things that writers don't do. I learnt this in the course of reading widely.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by repogirl(f): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol! Everyone is a critic now, it seems.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2017
repogirl:
i taya oo
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by rapmike(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2017
repogirl:
na so. How are you @ repogirl?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by rapmike(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i taya oo
Dude, I have read your comments and I understand how you feel. It can be annoying waiting for something exciting to come up in the literature forum and then waiting for weeks for an update. But you have to understand that these writers(good and bad) are humans. Not everyone starts on the same slamt, some of us are working elsewhere while some are students. things like finances and educational issues can overwhelm people daily coupled with the way our economy is going as well. Add to the fact that not everyone becomes good in a day, some people actually step out to write because they see others do it and they feel that they can too.

Anyway, I can vouch for Larrysun and Kayemay(hope i got that right) their stories may take time but they are masterpieces. My own stories are not as good as theirs but I believe I am fair enough
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by cyndylove64(f): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rapmike u are a darling#would have kissed u but i no want ur gf to come and beat me u hear#any way when will u write another story.u just went off the raider
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
I still don't understand; where in the OP was it written that NL writers are useless Or has my eyes finally gone to shyte?
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by cyndylove64(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol i can help u with that go to angelss/buttersss latest story also redashes by chumzypinky u will see is comments about the useless or lazy shit he posted.sirwere
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Divepen1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think the op has a history of calling writers useless.
Well, the type of mind a man has will make him see everyone as a particular thing or the other. In other words, only a useless man calls others useless- basic psychology.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Chumzypinky(f): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:
I still don't understand; where in the OP was it written that NL writers are useless Or has my eyes finally gone to shyte?
go to my thread and dat of Buttersss
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

go to my thread and dat of Buttersss
Can u direct me to the exact page number.
Your story has grown to an humongus 64 paged thread shocked shocked

Respeck sha....
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by emmiesmart44(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
op you fvck up o. how you go say make writer write something to your taste. only you go fit write to your taste.
Even though I know some stories on here are tasteless.
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by rapmike(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
cyndylove64:
Rapmike u are a darling#would have kissed u but i no want ur gf to come and beat me u hear#any way when will u write another story.u just went off the raider

No vex ooh! I am passing through a very trying period financially that's why I have been off radar.

Come and give me the kiss, I no get gf. lol
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by cyndylove64(f): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oya take muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
rapmike:

No vex ooh! I am passing through a very trying period financially that's why I have been off radar.

Come and give me the kiss, I no get gf. lol
Re: Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? by xaviercasmir(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i jst hope u'll be a writer someday so i'll openly cum out and call ur story useless den i'll say i'm just airing my opinion, understood?
i understand ma'am. all that am saying is that you should take it easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Translate I Miss You To Igbo Language / I Want To Be Famous (Quest For Fame) A Short Story / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.