Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News (1658 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / National Employment Training Scheme(nets) / National Employment Training Scheme (nets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by ozim(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News, The cut off mark for the online test is 50%. The best 4000 candidates above or on the pass mark will go on to the second round of screening scheduled for December 9th - 12th 2009

best of luck guys
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by Henrydoh: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2009
Pls do u have any idea on how the exam would look like, pls share it with us
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by israelair: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2009
where is the exam taking place. have been trying to log on with the code but it not bringing out the centers.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by me1: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2009
The test will be conducted online, on the 5th of December, 2009. You are required to log in with your email address you used for the registration to gain access to the Exam link. The Nature of the Exam is CAT(Computer Adaptive Test), in which if you don't fail to answer each question within 24 seconds, it takes you to the next. For further inquiries as to register please visit any cyber cafe with reliable server or if you reside in lagos, call 07065489966.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by hasy(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2009
we look forward to that, thanks
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by Chiz2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
I applied within registration window but did not receive the code
does this mean my application was not accepted or was it an error
Re: National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News by Akudod: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
pls,what time is d exam? Tankz.

(1) (Reply)

An International Consultant Company Needs Secretary/receptionist, PA To The MD/CEO, Customer Care Executive / I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Urgent Recruitment @ Moret Comprehensive Groups Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.