Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

"Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production (10902 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by CastedDude: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Vehicles, Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, has reacted following reports that his company has shut down some productions due to the country's economic situation and may join in the protest organized by music star, Tu Face Idibia.

Read what he shared below;

My attention has been drawn to a Headline statement going viral on some section of social media platform stating that “Innoson Stops Production Due To PMB’s Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest.

The Headline statement which was developed as a result of a facebook post credited to my media aide this morning, and which is pointing that we have shut down production due to President Buhari’s unfavourable policies is absolute false.

I will therefore through this medium state the following facts;

1. The statement put out today was neither from my media aide nor from Innoson Group and the content therein are absolute false. I have confirmed that his Facebook account was hacked and he is still fighting to regain the access to his account.

2. Innoson Technical and Industrial Co Ltd, Emene Enugu was never shut down and at no time was there a partial production. We have been producing at full capacity.

3. I have always maintained at different times and in various interviews that I have absolute faith in Mr President determination to solve our various and diverse economic challenges.

I therefore urge Nigerians to give Mr President and his economic team all the necessary support, as they are working hard to solve our various economic challenges.

Lets all join hands to move Nigeria forward.

Thank You
Chief Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/innoson-chairman-denies-report-of.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by PrettyCrystal: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
damage control

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by dainformant(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
dat one dey
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Noneroone(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Of course i knew it was false.

Lagos-Ibadan protest loading

not even one Igboman is oining the damn protest

5 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017

LiePod Yoots No Kill People With Lies!

The So called Feb 5th PDP/IPoB protest will be an EPIC Failure...

NO APC STATE WILL PARTICIPATE: grin grin

Ebonyi and Cross River States Will witness no Protest!

Useless IPOB vagabonds! Keep on lying!

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by tillaman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol, false news

2 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by babyfaceafrica: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bad belle everywhere

6 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why are some embittered souls just hell bent on spreading falsehood to destroy what's left of the country?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by AntiWailer: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
May be.

We need another post where people can apologize for saying nonsense on that thread.

They simply want war and we are helping them.

That is why i beg people to put sentiment aside and analyze news and lies before you jump on the headlined slogan.

You can imagine people putting their brain on vacation and actually believed a bomb was unwrapped, any cable cut and put on the table for pictures.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
mavrodial facebook
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Beno3: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na Waaoo !
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by nonstan(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Damage control
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by SFSNIPER(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lie lie
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by orjikuramo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Okay, I believe u
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by princeemmma(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
abeg what is Innoson? because am not understanding oooooo

1 Like

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by vengertime: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Which support? Who is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by africandollar: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
In other news...go ahead and ban me again because of common f**k!

2 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by BlueIce23: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by A7(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by brainpulse: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where are the evil and conveyor of bad news the IPOB. You are disgraced. Your country man has disgraced and alienated you Evil

7 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by gbadexy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
He is protecting his contract with the ministry of defense.
I believe him though. Some people just want to sand his garri and also give his other numerous clients the impression his production has stopped.

5 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by zynzyn(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Odikwa STROOOONG DENIAL!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Opakan2: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Enemies of ndigbo at work.

But seriously, Kanu and his cohorts are ruining business for this man and other businessmen in Igboland big time.
The hate and lies they carry around is killing them gradually, but they don't think so they won't know undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by abouzaid: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Facebook account hacked? story for the gods.
Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Realdeals(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
They hated him so much yet gave him military contracts.

8 Likes

Re: "Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson CEO Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
PMB is doing well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Route: Owerri To Abuja Road Trip / The Airbus A380- Are You Ready For This Giant? / Car Parts: Brand New Vs Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.