Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones (9334 Views)

Old Flagship Phones Vs New Midrange Phones Which Is Better / Stop Buying Gionee Phones / Stay Away From Gionee Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by samsam2019: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Globally Xiaomi wins hands down......

I'm Nigeria Gionee wins without breaking a sweat

If you want to argue what I put up there you're very very childish and probably a phone stan

1 Like

Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Protein0:

Convert u said? By being a convert, a previously held idea is jettisoned for anoda 1 perceived to b better. OK? Did any of my posts implied ds? No! I laff.
Plus wh xiaomi light if I may ask??
I hope u understand but u will definitely understand soon.
I await your feedback. have a great evening
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by GrandMufti: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Protein0:

In ur opinion, wh myt not necessarily be right.

Is it mi max or mi mix? I'm getting confused. If $ is at N320. How much is it in $? Tips for hitch-free order will b appreciated.

They are two different phones. Kindly follow this thread to get quick responses to all your queries

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/234

Battery usage depends on you and the android os
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by MizMyColi(f): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ah for once, Tecno is sipping Fanta Apple.

I've neither used Gionee or Xiaomi.

So I can't really say much here.

Let me sit and watch marketers of both brands slug it out.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by JayJustus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
comparing xiaomi to gionee where do yll get your weed from

and who's that human being who said xiaomi is not a global brand where did you buy your stash

I'd rather stay without a phone than use a gionee or whatever that trash is called.

I use a xiaomi redmi 3...and I cannot trade it for the latest gionee...lol...I've lived in south east Asia (Malaysia/Singapore) ...not even Samsung gets to xiaomi especially in Singapore...please...this is an unjust comparison
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by icekream(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Protein0:

May ur intellect b blessed.
Contact me, I have someone who will help you with a hitch-free order from aliexpress
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

your tecno stands no chance in here
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2017
angels09:

your tecno stands no chance in here

Lol
See wishful thinking
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol See wishful thinking grin grin grin grin
don't be jealous

Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by MizMyColi(f): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2017
angels09:

don't be jealous

I have no reason to be cheesy
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
I finally got a recent midrange xiaomi phone: XIAOMI redmi note 4x

I want to reiterate that generally on average, xiaomi is unable to sink Gionee's ship.
So many things are to be considered before comparing both brands which is a topic of another day.
Above all, both ain't bad.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Dam5reey(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

I want to reiterate that generally on average, xiaomi is unable to sink Gionee's ship.
So many things are to be considered before comparing both brands which is a topic of another day.

grin... Both ain't bad...Finally you have you experienced both, Grandmufti really tried though..

Now compare the 4X to the Gionee phone in the same price range... Which do you think is better..?
Not brand name but in terms of ui and performance.. cool

To me brand is just a LOGO grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by UncutSk(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2017
CuteCeo:
Lol. But Gionee Camera beats Xiaomi hands down. Camera and Battery are the only 2 advantages Gionee has over Xiaomi. I ve used Gionee M5, M5 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4
camera what?
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Dam5reey(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2017
UncutSk:
camera what?

Xiaomi choose performance over camera in midrange and budget phones.. Get their flagship Mi series for Good Camera..
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Gptech(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Dam5reey:

Xiaomi choose performance over camera in midrange and budget phones.. Get their flagship Mi series for Good Camera..
Even though you are correct, I insist on the camera thing, people are deceived by their screen settings. Let op do a camera comparison between his Xiaomi and Gionee and upload here, how about that grin.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Dam5reey:

grin... Both ain't bad...Finally you have you experienced both, Grandmufti really tried though..

Now compare the 4X to the Gionee phone in the same price range... Which do you think is better..?
Not brand name but in terms of ui and performance.. cool

To me brand is just a LOGO grin

Well, like I said, alotta things are to be considered before comparing them. Each item will have its score for each phone. Where gionee scores low, xiaomi will score high and vice versa such that the net score will be very close. I sincerely hope you grab.
A gionee phone in the same price range as 4x will DEFINITELY stand shoulder to shoulder with 4x in overall rating. Forget about being a fan of one. At least I'm now a fan of both and I can sincerely recommend both brands to any one any time any day.
But like I said , both ain't bad.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Gptech:

Even though you are correct, I insist on the camera thing, people are deceived by their screen settings. Let op do a camera comparison between his Xiaomi and Gionee and upload here, how about that grin.

I doubt if op has both phones.
By His grace, I will do an extensive comparison between named contemporaries from the two brands.
All in all, neither of the two can completely displace the other. An individual will go for which scores higher in his areas of interests.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Dam5reey:

Just as if gionee's performance in midrange and budget phones are poor.
Why do I need to get a flagship phone b4 I experience GOOD (not even BETTER Camera, meaning that you admit xiaomi midrange and budget phones camera are poor which I don't accept anyway)
Except if you've something to gain from discrediting gionee, balanced unbiased comparison of both will be better.
Both phones are mates. Shikena!
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Gptech(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

I doubt if op has a both phones.
By His grace, I will do an extensive comparison between named contemporaries from the two brands.
All in all, neither of the two can completely displace the other. Am individual will go for which scores higher in his areas of interests.
That would be cool, and yes, we all have areas of individual interest in phones. The earlier we realised that, the better for us.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by GrandMufti: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

Just as if gionee's performance in midrange and budget phones are poor.
Why do I need to get a flagship phone b4 I experience GOOD (not even BETTER Camera, meaning that you admit xiaomi midrange and budget phones camera are poor which I don't accept anyway)
Except if you've something to gain from discrediting gionee, balanced unbiased comparison of both will be better.
Both phones are mates. Shikena!

What phone are you comparing the 4x with?
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

What phone are you comparing the 4x with?

Chief.
Thanks for the push ups during the ordering days.
I don't think I made a direct comparison of specific phones of the two brands. Read again pls. I've been general.
OK?
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by GrandMufti: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

Chief.
Thanks for the push ups during the ordering days.
I don't think I made a direct comparison of specific phones of the two brands. Read again pls. I've been general.
OK?

You have to know where you are coming from to know where you are going to.

You made a general assessment of both brands grin you must have had a gionee phone in mind when you made this. And it's easy to guess which phone this is
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

You have to know where you are coming from to know where you are going to.

You made a general assessment of both brands grin you must have had a gionee phone in mind when you made this. And it's easy to guess which phone this is

Well, this will be my last reply to you on this thread.
Was it only a phone gionee manufactured? Point to specific reference of phone models in my previous comments.
Did I even say "assessment"? If brands were said to be compared , did that mean a particular model will represent a brand? Didn't you see where I said I'll try to make a comparison of "named models" of the two brands? why not decode what I type instead of what you think I should type.
Well, it's your choice to guess but "certain variables can't be studied presumably without failure"
Good luck in your "easy guesses sir" grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by GrandMufti: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

How did you arrive at the bolded? Next time don't place the cart before the horse grin grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by EBUBS(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

grin. Apple of China, guava of Africa, cherry of Nigeria. A global brand indeed.
Ur first two paragraphs are straight turn offs. The initiates understand.
protein u just got two xiaomi phones, don't tell me it did not trill u... Or your just pulling gionee's leg.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2017
EBUBS:

protein u just got two xiaomi phones, don't tell me it did not trill u... Or your just pulling gionee's leg.

I didn't say I wasn't thrilled. Check my mini review on the xiaomi thread. The phone is great. Hypocrisy isn't my thing just as bad belle isn't. We all can't use the same brand and that's why there are brands.

It was even 3 I ordered. One for a fellow NLer, 1 for myself and the third for sale grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

I didn't say I wasn't thrilled. Check my mini review on the xiaomi thread. The phone is great. Hypocrisy isn't my thing just as bad belle isn't. We all can't use the same brand and that's why there are brands.

It was even 3 I ordered. One for a fellow NLer, 1 for myself and the third for sale grin

3 phones ? , you must have lots of cards at your disposal.. lipsrsealed
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by Protein0: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dexter247:

3 phones ? , you must have lots of cards at your disposal.. lipsrsealed

Yes boss.
I battled appeal for about one month. It was "bloody"
By April 1st, I'll have access to another 830USD again. grin
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by noobody(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

Thats d diff btwn paid marketers and reall fan,we dont promote each brand cos we want free fones or freebies from tecno,we are not paid or marketers,we are die hard fans,so carry ur paid tecno mentality out of the thread please.when tecno is matured enuff to compete with a midrange xiaomi phone come back and speak.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by noobody(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Protein0:

Yes boss.
I battled appeal for about one month. It was "bloody"
By April 1st, I'll have access to another 830USD again. grin

Bleep 830 usd!! Tot u cud only have 5 cards attached to one account?
As for now,i got acess to 3 cards only.
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by noobody(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
See wishful thinking
grin grin grin grin

You are the one thinking wishfully.
I stand with what that guy said,your tecno stands no chance here,park well and learn how a phone shld be,not those expensive peice of crap callled tecno you promote
Re: Gionee Phones Vs Xiaomi Phones by noobody(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Next tin,dos useless itels31 marketers would soon com here and start making noise too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of Nokia N8 / Xiaomi Outlet Now At Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. / Nairaland Forum Now Free For All Users - Unlimited Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.