Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me (312 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me by huthmanadam(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
PATIENT

Mr X

PROBLEM

My Partner claims to love me but she hardly ever calls me

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

Mr X gets sad, moody and confused

DR LOVE'S DIAGNOSIS

This is is a common problem which many guys face in a new or even an old relationship. The truth of the matter is that males and females are wired differently, so you don't expect for them to think or even act the same.

The common belief among the female folks is that "If I call him constantly and frequently, He will definitely take me for granted". So, can you see the mindset playing here?. It's not that she doesn't have feelings for you, she really does, but just doesn't want to appear cheap.

There are other criteria apart from calls through which you will know whether she is really into you or not. Is she caring? How does she react when she hasn't seen or spoken to you for days, does she miss you?

These are questions you need to ask yourself and once you know the answers. You will definitely not bother whether she calls you or not

DR LOVE'S CURE (ADVICE)

Forget whether she calls you frequently or not. Her other actions towards you and your loved ones will speak Loud enough about Her real feelings towards you

That's all Dr Love has to say, till next week. Bye

Source www.arewakonnect..com

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special / Untold Stray Of A Guy Friend / Read Why Mariah Carey Blamed Everyone For Her New Year's Eve Lip-sync Performanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.