Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (16571 Views)

The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / Coldest States In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mykeljosef: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
1) Have New Experiences: Travelling is the best way of having new experiences. Imagine climbing a mountain or going for a walk on the beach, or going to a museum or going to a national park. Imagine the infinite possibilities travelling opens up for you.

2) Gain New Perspective: Travelling is the best way of gaining new perspective, new points of view about leading your life. You meet so many people along your journey and they all influence you in some way. You just forget about you and your petty problems for a small amount of time and understand that there are a lot of people who are struggling for bare necessities in life.

3) Learn About Different Cultures: Travelling is one of the best ways to enlighten yourself about different cultures. You get to learn about a new place. It’s culture, it's traditions, it's history. You might even encounter a new language. You get to learn about the different kinds of arts and crafts associated with that place. You get to learn about the food and fashion habits of the people living in that place.

4) Great Academic And Scholastic Values: Travelling also has great academic and scholastic values. Imagine going to places of great historical value. It is great for stoking curiosity of a young child. Imagine going to the seven wonders of the world or visiting historical cities like Paris, Rome and Venice. You can learn so much from your trips there.

5) Appreciate The Glory of Nature: It also helps us in appreciating nature in all it's glory. The chirping sounds of the birds, the songs of the rivers, the howling of animals we might just miss it all if it was not for travel. You learn to appreciate aesthetic beauty because of travelling. While travelling you will come across several sights that will just blow your mind.

6) Expanding Our Awareness: Travelling helps you in expanding your awareness and introduces you to a great diversity of people. Travel helps you in generating empathy and compassion for everyone. It helps in removing all the biases, prejudices that we all develop in our daily life. In life we tend to bracket people according to their race, nationality etc but travelling helps in removing all the stereotypes. It makes you a better and more complete human being.

so aside those who nysc forced to move..how many states in Nigeria have you visited

luckily for me ive been to 19 in Nigeria and 6 countries ...hard to believe right?

comment please I'm curious

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Neerich1512(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
30 states
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nixiepie(f): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by yomi007k(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nixiepie:

grin

37 states?

5 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mykeljosef: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nixiepie:

aunty fine geh...

37 states

sweet Lord my post made fp

fp ✔

ftc✔
mention from lala I'm almost a nairaland legend

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to many countries i couldn't even remember
I was 16 when i started traveling

1. Ghana

2. United Arab Emirates

3. Qatar

4. United kingdom

5. Germany

6. Netherlands

7. USA

8. China

9. Mexico

10. Puerto Rico

11. Colombia

12. Saudi Arabia

13. Spain

14. St. Kitts and Nevis

15 Seychelles

16. Trinidad and Tobago

17. Italy

18. Luxembourg

States in Nigeria

1. Anambra state (My state)

2. Abia state

3. Delta state

4. IMO state

5. Rivers state

6. Enugu state

I've never been to Lagos, only travel through Abuja airport and Abuja is not a state

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2017
18 states, 3 countries
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by GetHelpWorldwid: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by palsenator(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017
I love adventures and with the routine of my business, I have been privileged to visit 18 States and 4 countries. It is something I always enjoy doing.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Brunel(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017
6 countries in Africa and Europe
24 states in Nigeria
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017
About six states
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Hades2016(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017
4 states grin
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Kogi State( spent a week)
Enugu (my state)
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom (NYSC)
Taraba
Benue
Adamawa
Borno (when it was beautiful and peaceful)
Plateau (I miss rock beer)
Nassarawa
Gombe (spent 5 days)
Abuja

I never travel outta Naija before. Would love to visit Italy(to watch Juventus FC play live and visit some historic places) , Germany(sip German beers grin) , Kenya (tourism), Australia (to worship at Hillsong Church)

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Kaymercury(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
fggh
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by JideAmuGiaka: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls ask Buhari

3 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Ayhomes(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to 10 states and 3 countries

Don't let this pass you bye

Gracias Garden Scheme 2

Title : Registered Survey, Layout

Price : 800,000 Naira Per Plot(promo)

This gardens is located in a peaceful environment. Along igbogun road, ibeju lekki Lagos. 4 minutes after La campagne tropicana beach resort.

Landmark:International Airport, Deep Sea Port, Lekki Free Trade Zone and the newly constructed Dangote Refinery.

For free site inspection call +2349066815852

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by alvan06(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to 18 states in Nigeria and 23 countries here in Europe hence i live here in Germany

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Knownpal(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Young03(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Country....Nigeria

states....Enugu, edo, benue, nasarawa, plateu, kaduna and anambra, delta
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by edudguy(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Anambra and Enugu...I live in Lagos and when I travel back home (Anambra) I pass almost all the states I mentioned apart from Enugu so technically I have visited 6 states plus Enugu. Seven

9 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by winkmart: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Am not in Nigeria
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by moscobabs(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
32 States plus Fct

Ghana and UAE

4 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Libkid(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Nixiepie:
weh down ma.37 ke
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Horlufemi(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Lagos Ogun Oyo Ekiti Osun Ondo Abuja Edo Delta Bayelsa Rivers Calabar Imo
I hope I'll be able to cover more, this year

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by dessyhandsum2: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to 7 countries and 18 states

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by NobleAky(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
I dey shy to comment

5 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Ten countries.Five states.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Robinhood477: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
thirty seven
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
let me go baff first...i dey come
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
mykeljosef:

aunty fine geh...

37 states

EEHNNNN??!!! MAYBE THE 37TH NA CHAD BASIN STATE
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ambrosini593(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
For countries through Christian pilgrimage : Israel, Italy, France, Egypt, Jordan and Turkey.
Nigeria States : delta, edo, bayelsa, Rivers, akwa ibom, lagos, ondo, imo, abia and ebonyi
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
all south west states, as i live in the region
2015 a trip to akwa ibom from osun, have the privilege to pass through edo, delta, abia, anambra and later Akwa.
been to yola, for nysc. many northern states i cant remember.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Dead As Boat Carrying Schoolchildren, Others Capsizes In Kano / Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Third B777 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.