Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (16532 Views)

The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / Coldest States In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Thisis2raw(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by AntiWailer: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
following
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by emeijeh(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
G

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Elthugnificent(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Does passing through a state counts?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by killsmith(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2017
I plan to leave the zoo this year
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nenejeje(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to lagos, ondo, kwara, Niger, kaduna, Abuja, ibadan. nysc forced me to kebbi and I passed through so many states.

I try sha.

I really want to explore eastern and south south part of nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Ve been to

Enugu- spent two weeks der
Lagos-went to the airport
Osun
Anambra
Benin-school
Onitsha
Asaba-place of birth

Abroad.

Ve been to

Belgium -
France- grew up here for 6yrs
Ethiopia -
London-
Ghana-
Luxembourg - visited the Grand Ducal Palace, Luxembourg,
Mudam,
Notre-Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg,

India-for vacay
Dubia-spent a day here, during my trip to india lipsrsealed

#YOLO

6 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by midetinz(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2017
30 states in Nigeria
1 abroad(GHANA)

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mvem(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2017
The truth is that most nigerians and not well travelled, thats why many know little about the other part of the country but tend to get there ideas about regions and people through social media, which sometimes might be bias and sentimental.....

7 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2017
5 states..Enugu, Niger, Abuja, Nassarawa, Benue.

I will be going outside the country soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by teabully(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Jobia:
what...., name themm
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by bbeautylik(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
1 country and 12 states
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by incrediblepraise: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Hades2016:
4 states grin
well av vsted 2 states grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by OmichaelO: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2017
14 states 1 country
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Mouthgag: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Me 30 states.

Only some Eastern state remains.

Countries ; Benin republic, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon,, Niger Chad and côté de vour

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Btruth: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2017
* Lagos...lol, anyway that's where I was born.
* Ogun
* Ondo
* Edo
* Delta
* Anambra
* Abia
* Enugu
* Imo
* Rivers.
* Bayelsa
* Cross River
* Akwa Ibom.
* Kogi.
* Oyo
* Kwara
* Niger
* Benue
* Plateau
* Kaduna.
* Kano
* Kastina.
* Zamfara.
* Sokoto.
* Kebbi.
* Ekiti.
* Osun

And 7 countries.

I think that's it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by rusher14: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2017
28 states.
Angola
Benin Republic
Congo Republic
Cote D'ivore
Ghana
Togo
Mauritania
South Africa
Gabon
UAE
UK
Norway
Italy
Spain
Greece
Germany
The Netherlands
Belgium
France
Trinidad and Tobago
USA
Mexico

Some I may not remember at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Mouthgag: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2017
richommie:
Ve been to

Enugu
Lagos
Osun
Anambra
Benin
Onitsha
Asaba

Abroad.

Ve been to

Belgium
France
Ethiopia
London
Ghana
Luxembourg
India
Dubia

#YOLO

Wu asked you about abroad?

Notise meee undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by owolabi3699(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
all northern, sothwest, edo n delta states, no mind me is nature of our work
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Donsimple(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Good for you
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Mouthgag: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
I have been to many countries i couldn't even remember

1. Ghana

2. United Arab Emirates

3. Qatar

4. United kingdom

5. Germany

6. Netherlands

7. USA

8. China

9. Mexico

10. Puerto Rico

11. Colombia

12. Saudi Arabia

13. Spain

States in Nigeria

1. Anambra state (My state)

2. Abia state

3. Delta state

4. IMO state

5. Rivers state

6. Enugu state

ITK
You've been noticed.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Dongreat(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Wonderful. Even people that have no money to buy toothbrush will claim tourist. Op thanks for this thread, because once a while someone need to lie about his life and adventures.
Look at them claiming being to UK, Germany, Canada, yet they still reside in Nigeria because apparently they love suffering/patriotic and hate to reside in a developed world. BUSTED

Ps: Travelers don't list/brag about their various destinations as it sound childish and of no point stating. One wannabes does.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Just 8
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by GindoX(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Ummm my? Werin be the question again? grin
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by go4success(f): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Ondo state
Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Enugu
Ogun
Edo
The only country I've been to is Cotonou
God will bless me and take me there

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Snowstorm: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
I have been to many countries i couldn't even remember

1. Ghana

2. United Arab Emirates

3. Qatar

4. United kingdom

5. Germany

6. Netherlands

7. USA

8. China

9. Mexico

10. Puerto Rico

11. Colombia

12. Saudi Arabia

13. Spain

States in Nigeria

1. Anambra state (My state)

2. Abia state

3. Delta state

4. IMO state

5. Rivers state

6. Enugu state

You be foreign affairs oo

4 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by coptic: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
killsmith:
I plan to leave the zoo this year

Nobody asked you that.

@OP, mine goes thus;

Enugu
Edo
Delta
Bauchi
Anambra
Benue
Nasarawa
Kogi
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Jigawa
Yobe
Plateau

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Wu asked you about abroad?

Notise meee undecided
IGNORED. . .i don't beef peeps like you. . .
You way too low for me.
Now fvck off my mention gimmick smiley

#YOLO

5 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by megareal: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Jolosi grin
Mouthgag:

ITK
You've been noticed.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to over 50 Local Government Areas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs / LASEMA: Bus Plunged Into Lagos Canal Due To Carelessness / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.