Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (16574 Views)

The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / Coldest States In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Kingsley1000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
haven't been outta nigeria ....all eastern and southern states
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by captain247: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to 16 countries Within South & Northern America, Asia and Africa continent. Then you 11 states in Nigeria
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by abbeYhart(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
States in Nigeria i have been to

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers
Kogi
Kwara
Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Edo
Delta
Nassarawa
Ondo
Ekiti
Imo
Cross river
Enugu
Anambra

Outside Nigeria
UK
UAE
USA
Benin Republic
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by marvis13(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Abuja
Benue
Nasarawa
Anambra
Enugu
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
River State
Edo
Abia
Delta
Oyo
Kogi
--------------------------
Benin Rep
Togo
Ghana
Cameron
Uganda
Egypt
Ethiopia
Kenya
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nawa OH. I dey shame for myself. I've been to just Abuja and Anambra (My state). And I live in Edo state
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nawa OH. I dey shame for myself. I've been to just Abuja and Anambra (My state). And I live in Edo state
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
TiiY:
I have been to all the 36 states (all state capital and some of their major cities) and FCT all thanks to the nature of my job and 14 countries in 3 continents.
What's your job?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Youngtrice(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ikemesit4477: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Kogi State( spent a week)
Enugu (my state)
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom (NYSC)
Taraba
Benue
Adamawa
Borno (when it was beautiful and peaceful)
Plateau (I miss rock beer)
Nassarawa
Gombe (spent 5 days)
Abuja

I never travel outta Naija before. Would love to visit Italy(to watch Juventus FC play live and visit some historic places) , Germany(sip German beers grin) , Kenya (tourism), Australia (to worship at Hillsong Church)

where was your PPA in akwa ibom?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by FaroukM(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lagos(where I base), ogun(state of origin),oyo,kwara,ondo,abuja,kogi,kaduna,niger(uni),uyo,rivers,imo,delta,benue,nasarawa,osun,adamawa,jos,gombe,bauchi,abia,edo..never leave naija
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by forgiveness: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
All the states in the South plus Niger, Benue, Kogi, Plateau and Abuja. Soon, something go carry me go Ka.... grin

8 countries.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by tillaman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lips sealed
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
ikemesit4477:
where was your PPA in akwa ibom?

Onna L. G. A (Eket zone)
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by TiiY: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to all the 36 states (all state capital and some of their major cities) and FCT all thanks to the nature of my job and 14 countries in 3 continents.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chigozie391(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Kogi State( spent a week)
Enugu (my state)
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom (NYSC)
Taraba
Benue
Adamawa
Borno (when it was beautiful and peaceful)
Plateau (I miss rock beer)
Nassarawa
Gombe (spent 5 days)
Abuja

I never travel outta Naija before. Would love to visit Italy(to watch Juventus FC play live and visit some historic places) , Germany(sip German beers grin) , Kenya (tourism), Australia (to worship at Hillsong Church)

nice... Pls what hillsong songs are driving u crazy... Am a fan too
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by TiiY: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
olajide21:
Lagos State (My state of birth)
Kwara State (My home state)
Abuja.. (Where i Live)
Oyo State (Secondary School. Loyola boys in the house, can you feel me?)
Niger State (For University)
Kano State (Visiting)
Kaduna (Visiting and Business)
River State (Visiting)
Cross River (Project supervision, Na Architect i be)

Germany (Project)
France (Project)
Luxembourg (Project)
Austria (Project)
UAE (Big 5 Seminal)
Turkey (Project)

Loyola...what year?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
chigozie391:

With Everything

I surrender

No Other Name

Heaven & Earth

Our Father

Mountain

All Things New

Cornerstone

Stronger

Like an Avalanche

Awakening

Depths

Broken Vessels

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by richybanky(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Kwara, Niger, Delta and Abuja..
I'm hoping to tour more States dis year and also travel out of d country grin grin
By God's grace cus 9ja ain't smiling ☺
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ehispapa(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oyo
kaduna
kano
Plateau
Niger
Kwara
katsina
Kogi
nassarawa
Delta
Edo
akwa ibom
Abia

Malaysia
Egypt
Ethiopia
South Africa
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Laid2001: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
COUNTRIES
USA
Canada
UAE
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Cameroon
France
Belgium
Neitherland
Germany
Britain
Malaysia
Indonesia
Brunei
Thailand
Singapore

STATES
Abia
Rivers
Imo
Bayelsa
Delta
Edo
Anambra
Akwa-Ibom
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Lagos
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Plateau
Bauchi
Adamawa
Kano
Taraba
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Tayo2k7: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
chigozie391:
iyke926:

With Everything

I surrender

No Other Name

Heaven & Earth

Our Father

Mountain

All Things New

Cornerstone

Stronger

Like an Avalanche

Awakening

Depths

Broken Vessels

Very awesome songs. I have their discography about 60 full albums, will gladly share with you if you are not too far away

3 Likes

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tayo2k7:

Very awesome songs. I have their discography about 60 full albums, will gladly share with you if you are not too far away

Wow! Where is your location? I really need some more songs of Hillsong. Have just 55
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by realadesco(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
8 states = osun,Ogun,Oyo,Ekiti,Lagos, kwara, ondo and Edo 2 countries= Ethiopia and united Arab Emirates
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chimeziedickson: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
travelled around 16 Countries of the world and about 23 states in 9ja........
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nuezha(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
In Nigeria: lived in or at least passed one night.

Kaduna (birthplace, ABU)
Ogun
Lagos
Ekiti
Oyo
Delta
Bayelsa (job)
Rivers (visit)
Kano (BUK)
Jigawa (NYSC)
Abia (job)
Enugu (job)
Gombe (wedding IV)
Kwara (wedding IV)
Osun (accident)
Sokoto (job)
Abuja (residence)
Nasarawa (parole)
Plateau (conferences)

Int'l:
South Africa (holiday)
France
England (vacation)
Ethiopia

...not much. Still young.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Domance: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Been to all the states in naija including FCT and 2 countries.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by elantraceey(f): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
cry cry
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by elantraceey(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:

With Everything
I surrender
No Other Name
Heaven & Earth
Our Father
Mountain
All Things New
Cornerstone
Stronger
Like an Avalanche
Awakening
Depths
Broken Vessels
hmmm I don't think you've heard their last albums open heavens and empire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Dead As Boat Carrying Schoolchildren, Others Capsizes In Kano / Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Third B777 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.