Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) (3810 Views)

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / How People Are Making It In This Period Of Recession / Why Cant Nigeria Print Enough Naira Notes And Get Out Of Recession? (See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Nice move.
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Godfullsam(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2017
How can I own a blog
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2017
wink
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:20am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
few more blogs to go
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy weekend everyone
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
wink
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good day everyone
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
wink
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Good evening everyone cheesy
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Have a great weekend, friends!!!!
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Send $ abroad @470 naira
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
wink
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by lexaydfg(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Ifebaby16, I'm I going to pay for the professional blog and can I start with an android phone?

Just went through your previous trend, you have answered my questions already.

I will whatsapp you.
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
lexaydfg:
Ifebaby16, I'm I going to pay for the professional blog and can I start with an android phone?

Just went through your previous trend, you have answered my questions already.

I will whatsapp you.

Ok
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by SalemPrince(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

Hope you're all doing good.

Please, before you start reading, keep in mind that AT NO POINT WILL YOU BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING. It's FREE!!!

HOW TO USE THIS RECESSION PERIOD TO YOUR ADVANTAGE?

Recession, like we all know is a time when people lament, lose jobs and most business owners even shutdown their ventures due to low sales.

But have you ever cared to ask any blogger and other online entrepreneurs if they are suffering the same tragedy?
Try it, and you'll be shocked at their answers. Of course, their answers will always be "NO".

I came across a middle aged man recently who lost his job due to the recession. According to him, he has served his employer for more than ten years only to get to the office one fateful morning and was ask to go.
Though, he wasn't fired!!!

He was only asked to leave the company on the bases that they couldn't afford to pay him anymore but may still consider him for employment if the situation of the country changed for good.
Can you Imagine!!!
Job securities are no longer guaranteed?
Everyone working today are scared because they don't really know what may happen next.

That's why I'm begging you today to start Blogging. The benefits are so high. you won't believe it. You can even do it alongside your day job. NO STRESS!

Today, most of my friends and mentees doing blogging businesses are really doing well.
One of them recently earned about $150 through affiliate marketing. The blog is barely 3 months old.
She earned approx. $150 within two months of starting her blog. Now, Wait a minute, do you know the equivalent of $150 in Naira today?

It's simple! $150 X 400NGN = N60,000 (That's a whole lot for some people). But do you also know that you can earn up to $500 as a beginner?

While most people are crying that there is no job, do you know that bloggers are making all the money?

WHAT IS A BLOG?

Blog is a type of website where you as an individual share your thoughts and ideas in written content with others through the internet.

The more people visit your blog to read what you share, the more money you make; and you earn in foreign currencies like Dollars, Pounds, Euro etc.

If you want to know how to make money through affiliate marketing through your blog, read my previous article to get ideas: HOW TO START AFFILIATE MARKETING WITH YOUR BLOG

If you need help in starting this business, you may call/WhatsApp me to get a professional blog and start earning. +234 817-9924-446.

And I guarantee you that when People are losing jobs, crying and lamenting that the country is tough, you will be smiling to the E-currency changers to change your hard currencies every month.

Good Luck!

Regards
Web: BlogDevelopers.net
Tel: +234 817-9924-446

I'm getting interested in blogging . But I need someone to mentor me.
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by SalemPrince(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ifebaby16:
few more blogs to go
For how much?
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
SalemPrince:

I'm getting interested in blogging . But I need someone to mentor me.

I'll mentor you, if you want..

Kindly contact me via whatsapp to get started.
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
SalemPrince:

For how much?

It's 15k, you may click here for more details.
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Have a great weekend
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Great weekend to you all
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by DoyenExchange: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Good Morning friends
Re: Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) by mmark12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
I have about N1,000,000 - N3,000,000 and I am looking to invest in Pay TV business.

I would like to partner with individual(s) already involved in the business. I am willing to invest the said amounts into your business.

To be Eligible, You must:
(1) Already be involved or own a store
(2) Submit a Business Plan.
(3) Submit a Financial statement, showing your strong profit and other expenses.

The Carrot
Given that this is a Long term partnership and I will be a silent partner; I am willing to give your a larger share of profits generated for the long term.A contract will be drawn to that effect.

You can contact me at meziechin@yahoo.ca

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully / I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, / Startin A Printing Press Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.