Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation (3173 Views)

Help! Got An Interview For Data Analyst At Workforce Gbagada On 15/08/2019 / Help Got A Job Interview Invite With SNL @ikorudu Real Or Scam / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Please my people, I just recently got a small job in Ajah after a long time of searching.

I urgently need a place to stay for the mean time during the week (Mon - Fri) before I find my feet.

I am a 24 year old lady.

Your assistance would be remembered by The Almighty God.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Akalia(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow, be careful so you don't fall into the wrong hands of dubious people, since you are a lady. Congrats on your new job.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Thank you.
Akalia:
Wow, be careful so you don't fall into the wrong hands of dubious people, since you are a lady. Congrats on your new job.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by 3direct: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2017
I would have love to help out. Congrat on your new found Job
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Des5(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
And what do you intend to offer in return for such hospitality ?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
And what do you intend to offer in return for such hospitality ?
We would discuss and come to an agreement.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by alex81(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017
blueyuchay:
We would discuss and come to an agreement.

ah! ds geh serious o

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Congrats on you new job, I stay at ajah, don't know how that could work out , since I'm a guy,.. And work 8 - 6pm, which means I return late. I'll advise you start by managing from where u are staying at the moment, after a week. You'll definitely rub minds with some work colleagues who may provide some help...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
alex81:

ah! ds geh serious o
Lol. Am dead serious oo
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by esterbaby: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
my dear sis.i will advice u join a group on facebook called hearts of giving and request help.i believe GOD will use the admin to help u.stay bless
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
com stay in my house
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
esterbaby:
my dear sis.i will advice u join a group on facebook called hearts of giving and request help.i believe GOD will use the admin to help u.stay bless
Thanks sis. I will go check it out
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by MSEdLAW(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2017
blueyuchay:
Please my people, I just recently got a small job in Ajah after a long time of searching.

I urgently need a place to stay for the mean time during the week (Mon - Fri) before I find my feet.

I am a 24 year old lady.

I could assist if I knew the kind of job you are being offered call me 08024438685
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by stillwaters: 2:46am On Jan 29, 2017
pls this is off the topic but I want to know how a room apartment in ikotun will cost
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Daggash98: 5:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Between 3,000 - 4,000 (Governor Road)
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by anchor3447(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Where exactly in Ajah?? Then let's see if I could be of help.. Not promising though!!!
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by anchor3447(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2017
You may call me on this line 080.....
blueyuchay:

I am a 24 year old lady.

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by smithyemy: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2017
gud morning,my fellow nairanders.my name is bunmi.pls,i need a help 4rm the house on this;i live in portharcourt.i got a new job in lagos.i will be relocating to lagos next month.i want to know how much i can get a self contain apartment in ajah.or better still any place in lagos closer to LEKKI that is affordable and not expensivd.pls,i need a response 4rm the house.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
smithyemy:
gud morning,my fellow nairanders.my name is bunmi.pls,i need a help 4rm the house on this;i live in portharcourt.i got a new job in lagos.i will be relocating to lagos next month.i want to know how much i can get a self contain apartment in ajah.or better still any place in lagos closer to LEKKI that is affordable and not expensivd.pls,i need a response 4rm the house.
narrow ur search to abraham adesanya,badore or addo...prices varies with taste
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by tolsijuade(f): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2017
can u pair with someone in a room and parlour self-contained and pay 80k. location is before u get to ajah round about... let me know if interested

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
tolsijuade:
can u pair with someone in a room and parlour self-contained and pay 80k. location is before u get to ajah round about... let me know if interested

I just sent you a message
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by smithyemy: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
thanks bro! ve been in the church.just came out. i wil prefer a one room self contain and not a room/parlour self contain.also,what are d various range in prices of self contain in ajah?
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by Pattysweetbaby: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
smithyemy:
thanks bro! ve been in the church.just came out. i wil prefer a one room self contain and not a room/parlour self contain.also,what are d various range in prices of self contain in ajah?
You can get it from 150 000.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by smithyemy: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
thanks bro! i actually tot i culd get for 120k.but,if may ask,which area close to lekki can i get a self contain for 120k?
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by yamunla(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
smithyemy:
thanks bro! i actually tot i culd get for 120k.but,if may ask,which area close to lekki can i get a self contain for 120k?
itedo,idado,jakande,igbo efon,ilasan,ikate elegushi...but 120k isnt enough...cos of agent/commision palava
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by smithyemy: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks Bro! Pls Can U Connect Me With Any House Agent In This Areas Close To Lagos?
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
tolsijuade:
Yes I am.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by tolsijuade(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
smithyemy:
Thanks Bro! Pls Can U Connect Me With Any House Agent In This Areas Close To Lagos?
those area mentioned, be ready to swim out to work and swim back in when the raining season sets in... at ikota,u can get a nice one for 150k.. talking from experience though..
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by tolsijuade(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2017
blueyuchay:
I just sent you a message
can't find the mail @blueyuchay.... send it to pattyiffy@gmail.com
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by blueyuchay: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
tolsijuade:

can't find the mail @blueyuchay.... send it to pattyiffy@gmail.com

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Help!!! Got A Small Job In Ajah And Need Accommodation by smithyemy: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
thanks bro! but,i pray i can get the of 120k coz all i ve is 120k.well,since ure an agent drop number.i will call u by 5p.m tomorrow.tnx!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Lost A Contract: Tribal Issues / I Have An Interview But No Suit/jacket / ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.