Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral (77652 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by toye440: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2017
NATIONAL YOUTH SEX CAMP. but y she dey touch dat part na and c her white gele wey day make dem feel holy. y all the hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by jagorinho: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
dedons:
Yorrobber boy and girl.

Yorrobber girls and smelling puna are like 5 and 6.
but that popular blogger is not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by hemucology(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Waiting be my own

I beg

See. My signature
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by justman911(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Whats wrong with it?? Who wouldnt check her out? wink angry

Me.
And am normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
The female corper is touching her kpekus in public. The male corper is caught observing the other room things. hijab cannot cover the back hill
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Abduletudaye(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
justman911:

Me.
And am normal

Oya coman be going.. undecided
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
The guy is disgusted she has a toilet infection at her age. The guy be like; all that glitters aint gold.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2017
look at her scratching her pussay in public shior
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by 14teenK: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
dedons:
Yorrobber boy and girl.

am not a Yoruba guy o...buh you seriously need help bro

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by obontami: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
those boobs tho
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by kechywillz(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Na all dis hajiab girls for Nysc camp dey get d biggest ikebe

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by firstclassmumu: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2017
na me na. I fvck nonsense comot from her body ah no dey dull
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2017
the guy is ascertaining the state of her cyclobutuczy methane to determine the locus of her hollow cavity for future experiment at an unknown locus.
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Enemyofpeace: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Dem don't catch funjosh wet dey take style dey look vickyrotex small ukwu for dem camp.

See where the babe place her hand,e be like set the thing dey scratch am bad bad,look for cucumber to fix inside, but cucumber is now very very expenses in the market
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Great504: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2017
More like she was having her menses, and so feeling uncomfortable. My observation though
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by ufuosman(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2017
make dat guy no pour for he trouser
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by wink2015(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Which of these female corper would like to travel to the United States with Wesley Snipes?

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Amnotyourmate(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2017
dedons:
Yorrobber boy and girl.

Na all u don date?
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
the guy was learning how to adjust pad in public
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by OgaJonah(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
What is he looking at shocked shocked

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2017
obontami:
those boobs tho
Ode angry
Where have you been undecided
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Fourwinds: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
y is d girl touching her kini...??
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Sayelabola(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Whats wrong with it?? Who wouldnt check her out? wink angry

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
The guy just dey select o
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by HenryWilliams(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Can anyone help with the pictures?
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by toluwalopsy(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mediator97:
He will not respect himself and concentrate now.
How do he explain this?

Oh my God! He do not know how he do the explanation grin cheesy. English don suffer! Aswear

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by 99foxxy(f): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Guys and bums sef. Smh for him.
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by Ibrahim3307(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
ajalawole:
Na some Muslims girls dey bad for camp i swear. Those in small camel hijab dey make sense die
you don try dem b4
Re: Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral by bizhop01: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
THE GIRL SEF DEY SCRATCH HER JOYHOLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.