Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. (100716 Views)

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / 10 Unexplained Photographs And The Stories Behind Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:
méjì méjì L'Olohun dá wa àbí? grin cheesy undecided
Meaning?
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Meaning?
sorry I took u for a Yoruba. I have a memory of d girl on Ur p.p.. It could be anywhere.. When I traveled to IBM or when I came for Unilorin's convo. Last year or on one these social rooms..

I might be wrong though.. smiley it's a 50/50 guess.
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:
sorry I took u for a Yoruba. I have a memory of d girl on Ur p.p.. It could be anywhere.. When I traveled to IBM or when I came for Unilorin's convo. Last year or on one these social rooms..

I might be wrong though.. smiley it's a 50/50 guess.
Na wa o
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Na wa o
shocked ma'am have I wronged u With my approach? I am sorry if I have..
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:
shocked ma'am have I wronged u With my approach? I am sorry if I have..
No you've not,I just don't understand what this is about.

So this is not who you thought it is.
Okay bye.
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

No you've not,I just don't understand what this is about.

So this is not who you thought it is.
Okay bye.
Stop being harsh, young lady smiley
I only to tried explaining how the girl on Ur p.p brings a memory of someone I once knew. No be fight na or na fight? undecided
For the last time Pls if u any way know her.. Do well to connect me wd her.. Pls.. She's pretty isn't she... smiley
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:

Stop being harsh, young lady smiley
I only to tried explaining how the girl on Ur p.p brings a memory of someone I once knew. No be fight na or na fight? undecided
For the last time Pls if u any way know her.. Do well to connect me wd her.. Pls.. She's pretty isn't she... smiley
See question undecided

btw who are you
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

See question undecided

btw who are you
lolz I think I said hi at d wrong time cause dz Ur anger wey u want DE unleash like hell I no just understand oo cheesy chill madam.. I never talk d real deal and u doing me like dz if I come talk am nko..na wa oh..
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:
lolz I think I said hi at d wrong time cause dz Ur anger wey u want DE unleash like hell I no just understand oo cheesy chill madam.. I never talk d real deal and u doing me like dz if I come talk am nko..na wa oh..
Hahahaahaha tonguetongue
I was just pulling your legs grin
Yes I'm Nancy,and that's me on my dp.
So tani mon ba so ro tongue
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hahahaahaha tonguetongue
I was just pulling your legs grin
Yes I'm Nancy,and that's me on my dp.
So tani mon ba so ro tongue
I am lost dear. And I forgot to tell u that I'm a "one-blow-seven-die(s)" man.. This kyn rough play no follow at all angry angry why would u be pulling me kegs like that angry a beg my legs no strong atall angry I been dey think say I go abort mission if ur blood continue to dey hot like that seph angry
I was bout to ask u for Nancy's connect.. IG? FB? SC? Twitter? Bbm? Digits.. Just anything to connect with that fyn iyemoja.. Anything off NL..
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by LordOfNaira: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
SPDAZZY:

So he couldn't help her to the feeding center. Na award and vulture im dey find. Smh

He tried to help her but wasn't allowed.

Read this:

Carter was preparing to photograph a starving toddler trying to reach a feeding center when a hooded vulture landed nearby. Carter reported taking the picture, because it was his "job title", and leaving. He was told not to touch the children for fear of transmitting disease. After taking the picture, he got up and chased the vulture away
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blacklister:

I am lost dear. And I forgot to tell u that I'm a "one-blow-seven-die(s)" man.. This kyn rough play no follow at all angry angry why would u be pulling me kegs like that angry a beg my legs no strong atall angry I been dey think say I go abort mission if ur blood continue to dey hot like that seph angry
I was bout to ask u for Nancy's connect.. IG? FB? SC? Twitter? Bbm? Digits.. Just anything to connect with that fyn iyemoja.. Anything off NL..
If you know Nancy you will have her contact na won't you? tongue

drop your number[/font][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by SPDAZZY(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
LordofNairaland:

He tried to help her but wasn't allowed.

Read this:

Carter was preparing to photograph a starving toddler trying to reach a feeding center when a hooded vulture landed nearby. Carter reported taking the picture, because it was his "job title", and leaving. He was told not to touch the children for fear of transmitting disease. After taking the picture, he got up and chased the vulture away
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Carter

OK thanks. I get it
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by ElmaSpeed(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand who tattooed their faces.

When someone with tattoos died, their heads are preserved by sealing orifices with flax fiber and gum, then boiled or steamed in an oven, then smoked over an open fire, dried under the sun for several days, and treated with shark oil.

These heads are called Mokomokai.

In the early 19th century, with the arrival of Europeans, the Maori had to sell them for firearms to defend themselves.

Major-General Robley, a British army officer who served in New Zealand during the 1860s, built up a collection of 35 to 40 Mokomokai which he later sold to the American Museum of Natural History.

Now I see the inspiration for Medusa's head after decapitation in the original "clash of the titans" movie.
Fourth row
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by skribbles: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
LordAdam7:

You are a disgrace to mankind.

Did you even bother to read the account intently?

The photographer fended off.. .. ..

-Lord

Stop reading the comments. You will just get riled up over nothing. These ones that reason in this manner can not be helped. I repeat, they cannot be helped. Their phones are smarter than them
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by skribbles: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kwaraking:
Kevin Carter picture controversy explained.

According to Silva, he and Carter travelled to Sudan with the United Nations as part of Operation Lifeline Sudan and landed in Southern Sudan on 11 March 1993. The UN told them that they would take off again in 30. ... ..... . .

Bull from a partner that was obviously eaten up with envy. So a vulture waited 20 mins for it to be photographed? So many inconsistencies in the wiki account. I actually take wiki's account with a pinch of salt. Because anybody can just modify it as they like. Go on and try it, you can edit as you like
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by skribbles: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
tk4rd:
Forced.??
Were they surrounded with heavily armed men that would gun down anyone that refused to commit the suicide or tried to escape.??

Yes they were. Absurd right?
Re: Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Berbierklaus:

If you know Nancy you will have her contact na won't you? tongue

drop your number[/font][/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Unilorin Admission List / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.