Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (201663 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Tgul:

You are very low mentally. I just discovered that you also added someone else and insulted her. Two ladies cannot be lieing at the same time. You need taming and tutor on how to talk. Imagine the message you sent to me even when you insulted me and blocked me on whatsapp just because i refused to be your friend. What are you 19? Grow up grummy kid!! And ama display your number here so that people can be ware of you. 08063441034. You stept on the toes of two people in one day no wonder you mixed us up.

I think there is more to this. Please guy, I beg u. Been insulting is not a gud idea at all. Like I keep saying here, if the person u contacted through here is not ur match or idea person for a relationship, u move on than been abusive, insulting and immature. Pls it's enough. The fact that people dropped their contact number here looking for a serious relationship should not be misuse. 08063441034, please just try as much to comport yourself and move on. U might see your match here or elsewhere. I am just begging u to be mature. Thanks
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by iamadedotun007(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
am Adedotun from osogbo, chocolate in complexion, self employed (fashion designer), xtain,27years old,tall, I want to hook up with a xtain, God fearing lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marraige,should b a working class BTW the age of 22 to 26 years old. Any interested lady should contact me on 08166550432( call and whatapp)
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by kakabre(f): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
PromiseUche:
I am 30 & working, looking for 22-25 gal, must be pretty, educated (University) who read a professional course or abt to graduate, must be from the Eastern part D3E3E436, 08178467422. Pls; ready/prepared Hrt.
What if the person did not study a professional course?

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
kakabre:

PromiseUche, your urgent reply is needed for kakabre please.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by hambali1: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
cyeln:
am zainab,an undergraduate. looking 4 a responsible, caring, loving and God fearing guy 4 a serious relationship btw 24-35yrs. either muslim or christian.
lets talk
am a muslim
ambaliafolabi266@gmail.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by PromiseUche(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezor:

PromiseUche, your urgent reply is needed for kakabre please.
But a valuable one.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by PromiseUche(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
kakabre:

some other tins hv to make it up for dat. I am jst saying I nid a sharp brilliant gal.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by PromiseUche(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
kakabre:

chat me up, other tinz might cover up for it.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm Kreta, A teacher, tall and chocolate in colour, friendly with great sense of humor, I'm from Enugu but I live in Anambra, I want any working class guy from the east preferably a teacher with AA genotype, he should be above 30 and ready to engage in a relationship that leads to marriage, interested individual pm me
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2017
kretoz:
Hi everyone, I'm Kreta, A health worker, tall and chocolate in colour, friendly with great sense of humor, I'm from Enugu but I live in Anambra, I want any working class guy from the east preferably a health worker with AA genotype, he should be above 30 and ready to engage in a relationship that leads to marriage, interested individual should call me on 08122726196

East (south South inclusive right?)
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
eezor:

East (south South inclusive right?)
I think it depends on the part of south south, I'm actually scared of language barrier and nothing more, Good morning Mr Eezor, I really want to commend you for such a wonderful effort, thanks a lot for the thread, please keep it up

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
kretoz:
I think it depends on the part of south south, I'm actually scared of language barrier and nothing more, Good morning Mr Eezor, I really want to commend you for such a wonderful effort, thanks a lot for the thread, please keep it up
Thanks
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by donaldinho111: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
kretoz:
Some one is based in Abuja from imo Statte... How about that?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Looking for a lady within the age group of 24 - 28 for a relationship that leads to marriage, am from the South-west, and I resides in Lagos, working with an health agency. A beautiful working class lady from the South-west to the Southeast and South South is preferred, kindly Pm me if interested.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
I pray this forum will work out for everyone

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tosinex:
Looking for a lady within the age group of 24 - 28 for a relationship that leads to marriage, am from the South-west, and I resides in Lagos, working with an health agency. A beautiful working class lady from the South-west to the Southeast and South South is preferred, kindly Pm me if interested.

Well-done
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Just took my time carefully to read from page one to 17 of this thread and I found it worthwhile.. wink. I enjoyed every bit of the comments especially the fightscheesy. But I observed some comments that reeked of pride which I really didn't like. Why do we just measure one's worth with their material possessions/jobs/degree? I really dont get. Are we deciding to marrying someone as an entity or what they possess artificially?

If any lady is wise, she will observe three salient virtues about me in my above passage. I don't need to talk much. It all begins with a hi. cool

Reporting from Port harcourt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2017
eezor:

Well-done
how do you mean sir, I'm serious about it oo.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Emeraldicon(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
kretoz:
Hi everyone, I'm Kreta, A health worker, tall and chocolate in colour, friendly with great sense of humor, I'm from Enugu but I live in Anambra, I want any working class guy from the east preferably a health worker with AA genotype, he should be above 30 and ready to engage in a relationship that leads to marriage, interested individual should call me on 08122726196
Hi Kreta, What about someone who is from the east but living somewhere else like lag?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Emeraldicon(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
kretoz:
No problem, please call the number, Good morning
ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
how do you mean sir, I'm serious about it oo.

I only welcome u in here. Nothing odd dear
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by joy199(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
For business, joyovercatering@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
joy199:
I want to make friends in lag , age bracket 28 and above both male and female can chat me up Glitcleaningservices@gmail.com , am a lady and my name is Joy .

Happy Sunday Joy. U r welcome
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by joy199(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
eezor:

Happy Sunday Joy. U r welcome
Thank you.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by teexploit: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm in my early 30s ,xtain I live in d southwestern part of nigeria looking forward to meet that special lady from the age of 24-33 she must be working , a xtain and must live in the southwest ,she must be hu!mble,sincere  and must be independent intrestead lady can reach me on 5bf6de6b or call or what app me on 09084719521 hope to read from u soon
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
D1B2D3E6, young man and working, seriously in search.....i dont base in lagos or abuja, i work somewhere in the middle belt, the person shld be ready to settle with me in my base......add me up, im quite comfortable and good looking too......D1B2D3E6
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Radozee(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
09093962151 bidemi, sex:male, location: lag searching for a Godfearing and goodlooking lady
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
QuintusLentulus:
D1B2D3E6, young man and working, seriously in search.....i dont base in lagos or abuja, i work somewhere in the middle belt, the person shld be ready to settle with me in my base......add me up, im quite comfortable and good looking too......D1B2D3E6

Nice one
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Do threads like this really work?

This is a genuine question --I'm not trying to be a troll-- because to me a lot of the requirements seem a bit stringent.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has found a partner from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
[double post]
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aariwa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
iant:

Nope... Cus Dats my line.. .. grin
I'm d inspector
Dem we plan d crime grin cool
connectlike connect her with my friend tests based in uyo who has been searching for some years now and age is no longer on his side.He is a lawyer working with a popular federal government agency.His name is Uche and he will call you today or tomorrow for your sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.