Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? (58596 Views)

Who Is The Nigerian Most Loved Celebrity? / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by axeman2(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
after omotala Jenevie
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Proffdada: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by slayminder(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Maximus85(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson is Bae to true Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by TeamSimple(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
The other two grew up watching Genevieve. Genevieve and Ramsey Noah's MY LOVE, G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by BerryAnny(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
None of the above. Funke Akindele and Omotola Jalade ar my fav!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Intrepid01(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Who.likes Chioma?
Mercy Johnson maybe a little....

But Genevieve is undoubtedly the most loved by Nollywood viewers especially Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by GindoX(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:
Christiano Ronaldo all the way.....

Guy, u need serious deliverance.. Dem dey talk A u dey talk B. I noticed dis in other threads too.. undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Aburi001: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele
Is Funke among those 3 pictures?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Don't watch them

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by GindoX(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
slayminder:
rubbish post

Rubbish post and u kan use ur rubbish hands type... You smoke okpanam weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by jide219(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
They are all Igbos

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by lollmaolol(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Xbursta:
ᶜᴴᴵᴼᴹᴬ ᶜᴴᵁᴷᵂᵁᴷᴬ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᵞᴱˢ

Dangote
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2017
Genevieve is queen any day.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by kmonaolapo(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
mercy Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by gloryman91: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
They are all Oloshos , so time na quarter past 2. Stop celebrating immortality.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by CXLVII: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
GindoX:

Guy, u need serious deliverance.. Dem dey talk A u dey talk B. I noticed dis in other threads too.. undecided

You one of my fans! Glad u ve been following my post.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by LordOfNaira: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:
Christiano Ronaldo all the way.....
Haba, haven't I told you to stop smoking wet weed?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by joxxy01(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Geneviv
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by damoneymag(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
mercy Johnson all the way. she is just outstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by damoneymag(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
mercy Johnson all the way. she is just outstanding. cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by TinaAnita(f): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
All of them are cool..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
They are all exceptional in their own profound way. No one is better and no one is worse. Creativity is a vast ocean. No one has it all, gene is has this aura and proffessionalism that draws people to her why MJ has her simplicity in roles liked by other. Chioma on the other hand is loved by fans by her innocent and godly roles. The fact is these actresses play their part very well. They are have made Bollywood great in their own little effort. Phinizo

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by jomoh: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
biz9ja:
Are you not church?

No we are churches.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Nutase:
Queen Nwokoye and Tonto Dike

I'm a University Lecturer undecided And I know your type.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Kirinwa: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Geneviève NnajiNnaji cos shes acting personified. I didnt look at other comments so I wouldnt be biased.

So its MY own view!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by prittygift114: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Genevieve remains the best... I have been waiting to see if any of these upcoming can beat her acting skills but none has ever done that.... Genevieve gat talent... She z well skills in her field n act real.. Genevieve still remain pritty her stature s wonderful n dsame.... I love that gal qwench

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nutase: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
iamadonis2:

I'm a University Lecturer undecided And I know your type.
Expantiate please
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by kaimacute7155: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2017
marvelck:
Who do you think is the most loved Nollywood Actress among these three remarkable women....Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Genevieve Nnaji, and Mercy Johnson.

I think its Mercy Johnson. Cos a lot of girls especially like her alot and seem to see her as a role model. The love they have for her ehn, no be here o!
Ya MJ is the most loved.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by yinkslinks(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2017
I feel lesbians love classy bae's grin grin grin grin
monalicious:
I used to be a die-hard Genevieve fan, but somehow I feel her acting lost touch, or maybe it's the "over-professionalism" in her acting. I don't know, but these days, I feel she's overrated. MJ on the other hand, I didn't like her or her acting back in the days. Her appearance didn't appeal to me, but I think she has improved on her acting and appearance. She's slaying right now, to me. I'm so #teamMJ

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by sekem: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
I love Chioma, but she may be a pretender.

I love Genevieve, but she could be a man eater.

I love mercy, but she's still my neighbour's wife.

Lemme just wait for tonto to complete her first term in office.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nutase:
Expantiate please

The Capital of Nigeria is:
A. Kano
B. Sokoto
C. Abuja

Nutase answers: "Lagos"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.