Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc (30006 Views)

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Best Way To Overcome Unemployment After NYSC Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I pray everyday for God's peace
I smoke weed lyk 3 tyms a day
I stay away from bitcches that will bring me stress
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less
I talk to friends,so I gain information on stuffs I can fit in

To my fellow young men how have u been coping?

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Joephat(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
that your Doctors prescription tho.
why not go look for teaching job n see how to start up your masters.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by GindoX(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
U smoke weed thrice a day? grin grin kwontinu

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by VocalWalls: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

March 1st, I bought my first domain.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

You don't really need capital. You need an idea.

EDIT: For those asking what i did with the domain i bought... I started a blog. Yeah!
while unemployed people were reigning curses on bloggers and shouting la click la bend on nairaland, i was still making my money, i spammed nairaland, i got banned severally, but it didnt stop me. I knew it was all i had, so i just could not stop.

**I really dont know why i get an error message from mailer daemon when i try to respond to PM requests, but i have my number everywhere on nairaland. You can reach me via whatsapp. and i'm not saying its an easy road.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yea,an idea is the foundation. Bro pls educate me on this domain thing u mentioned.
VocalWalls:
THERE IS NO CAPITAL was the biggest lie I told myself which made me waste over one year of my life in the unemployment market... Hoping to raise enough for business.

It took a white collar job with a 15k pay to reset my brain. This was in January 2016.

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Atoos(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm seriously scared about graduating right now....

The unemployment and other stuffs.... embarassed

12 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by KingsJohnson(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if I'm young I know this life is simple,at the end of it all we will all die. I'm wise enough not to worry about the fact that i aint employed yet and not having enough finances to do business. So this is what has been keeping me happy:
I listen to rappers that flow hope,e.g,Talib kweli,Royce da 5'9,kendrick lamar,Joe budden,Crooked I etc.
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less

What you need is in my signature, a trial will convince you dear

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
You talk to dad less because he is against your weed smoking. Yabaleft is waiting for you.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by KingsJohnson(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Atoos:

Dont be scared bro cus our destinies differs for what works for A may not work for B, that alot of graduate today are unemployed doesn't mean you will end up like them, maybe you are the Dangote of their own time who will create job and employ them.

However, what you need is in my signature, a trial will convince you dear

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Atoos:

Guy, relax, and be hopeful.

Our pop was Nov, 4th 2016.I got a marketing job on 10th and started on 14th. When the stressed was more than gain, I got a teaching job and resumed on 9th Jan., 2017.

The bottom line is, IT WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER!

40 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
KingsJohnson:

What you need is in my signature, a trial will convince you dear

False alert I repeat, false alert Stand down
Ponzi scheme! Over and out

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by KingsJohnson(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

False alert
I repeat, false alert
Stand down

Ponzi scheme!
Over and out

Ponzi scheme my left yansh, dey there nah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Pinkieblue(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
illuminated93:
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less

With 30$ as startup capital, you can save up to 300k within 4 months in m.m.m express to start a small business. Forget these people castigating all these ponzi schemes, the moment you are done with NYSC and the cold wind of unemployment blew you off your grip, nobody will tell the person to invest in them.

This government doesn't care about any graduate. You better stop smoking your brains out with weed and put on your thinking cap.

contact my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Atoos:

Let that fear make you prepare yourself for the challenge ahead.

It's true that there are no jobs in Nigeria, but let's not kid ourselves. People Get offer letters Everyday in this Damn Country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
VocalWalls:

Less than 1 year later, I have more than I really need

In one year?

6 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Erums(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Osheee baddest

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by VocalWalls: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
In one year?

In less than one year. Na God dey bless legit hustle.

Look for what you can do and find a way to work the finances.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by VocalWalls: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
illuminated93:
Yea,an idea is the foundation. Bro pls educate me on this domain thing u mentioned.

It's not by domain bro.

Find your path, something you're good at. Chase it on a global scale.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ayima: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
I really understand the feelings i tell u.

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
VocalWalls:

In less than one year. Na God dey bless legit hustle.

Look for what you can do and find a way to work the finances.
Damn. Na small remain make life begin tire me. Make I still dey press sha. No shaking.

2 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Royal155:
With 30$ as startup capital, you can save up to 300k within 4 months in m.m.m express to start a small business. Forget these people castigating all these ponzi schemes, the moment you are done with NYSC and the cold wind of unemployment blew you off your grip, nobody will tell the person to invest in them.

This government doesn't care about any graduate. You better stop smoking your brains out with weed and put on your thinking cap.

contact my signature.
Shut it. A Ponzi scheme can NEVER EVER work.

5 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by bahlow87(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Where do you get money to buy the weed?

16 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by jeff1607(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joephat:
that your Doctors prescription tho.
why not go look for teaching job n see how to start up your masters.

started masters ke? with teaching?

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Shakitibob0: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
In one year?
It is very possible.... A year after serving, I made a million in profit importing from China and running fb ads

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
It sounds like you've been handling yourself pretty good

But why do you cause chaos in your head by smoking weed as many times as you normally have your meals and still pray for God to grant you peace?

6 Likes

Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by onward4life(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2017
illuminated93:
I talk to my mum more.
I talk to my dad less

Lucky yu bru...
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Nkepris(f): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Okay
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by GeoOla25(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
how much do they pay graduates
Re: How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc by Sammiel: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
For you to be affording 3 square weed per day, it means Jah has not abandoned you. It's only a matter of time bro before help will come from Zion and all men shall be freed from Babylon.
However, it will do you a lot of Good to stop smoking weed and look for something else of interest such as following football, playing video games or reading books at your leisure hours. I have an uncle who had a paying job and was doing very fine but he was addicted to smoking Marijuana. For the past 27 years he has been insane and not even a rehab could bring him back to normal.
I believe you don't want to end this way? This is just a piece of advice from me. All the best!

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.