Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

World Bank Pan-african Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Bank Pan-african Scholarship (3620 Views)

Covenant University Wins Maiden Pan-african Debate Contest In Lagos / How To Apply For African Scholarship Fair 2018 (Lagos Oriental Hotel) / 2018/2019 Pan African Scholarship Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by MamaTej(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship for
Undergraduate students.

This is to inform the general public that the 2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities is now open for application.

World Bank is providing Scholarship
Awards of #250,000 (two hundred and fifty
thousand naira) to suitably and qualified students in Nigerian Universities in different disciplines in full-time every year.All Interested candidates are hereby invited from full-time degree students of the under-listed faculties, in Nigerian Universities:
Agriculture
Arts and Humanities
Basic medical Science
Education
Engineering
Information and communication Technology
Law
Management Science
Medicine
Pharmacy
Sciences
Social Science
Veterinary Medicine
It should be noted that all 200 level students and above are expected to obtain at least a 2.50 GPA in their previous year.

To apply for the 2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship, ensure that you have complete copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white or red background.
School ID card or eligibility.
Admission letter.
Birth certificate.
O’Level result(s).
JAMB Result.
Scanned the under listed documents accordingly
to this email address:
wbscholarships@outlook.com

Deadline for application is on 1 February, 2017 by 11:59pm.
For more information on these, Contact email:
wbscholarship@outlook.com

Good Luck!
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by Success251: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls is it necessary to be arrange accordingly?
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by MamaTej(f): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Success251:
Pls is it necessary to be arrange accordingly?

Not necessary.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by Aiseluck(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2017
MamaTej:
2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship for
Undergraduate students.

This is to inform the general public that the 2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities is now open for application.

World Bank is providing Scholarship
Awards of #250,000 (two hundred and fifty
thousand naira) to suitably and qualified students in Nigerian Universities in different disciplines in full-time every year.All Interested candidates are hereby invited from full-time degree students of the under-listed faculties, in Nigerian Universities:
Agriculture
Arts and Humanities
Basic medical Science
Education
Engineering
Information and communication Technology
Law
Management Science
Medicine
Pharmacy
Sciences
Social Science
Veterinary Medicine
It should be noted that all 200 level students and above are expected to obtain at least a 2.50 GPA in their previous year.

To apply for the 2017 World Bank Pan-African Scholarship, ensure that you have complete copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white or red background.
School ID card or eligibility.
Admission letter.
Birth certificate.
O’Level result(s).
JAMB Result.
Scanned the under listed documents accordingly
to this email address:
wbscholarships@outlook.com

Deadline for application is on 1 February, 2017 by 11:59pm.
For more information on these, Contact email:
wbscholarship@outlook.com

Good Luck!
Don't you think this is fraud,just like the way UNICEF/spic undergraduate Scholarship advertise last year and it turned out to be fraud??
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by ndat(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2017
plc I applied last week and I haven't receive any feed back, is any problems
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by ndat(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
plc I applied last week and I haven't receive any feed back, is any problems.
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by Eli360(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
ndat:
plc I applied last week and I haven't receive any feed back, is any problems.
same here, No feedback I hope it's not a fraud.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by smilesadiq4: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
I applied for the scholarship and a mail was sent to me on 5/02/2017,to fill and scanned and send back the doc to them and that i should pay a sum of N1275 to a obtain a master card am having already from GTb Bank. i dont kn if this is real and pls i need to know if its scam the Form number sent to me is (324). please check if the same form number is sent to you too.
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by smilesadiq4: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2017
here is my number 09075063468,pls call me for confirmation if the mail is sent to to,so that we wont be scammed.
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by smilesadiq4: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello everyone i have been receiving calls 4rm different pple abt this bt we all concluded its frude coz we all having the same form serial number(324), take a look at it (1) which true scholarship will tell u to send money into a private acct not even a cooperate acct via ATM,tell me atleast if u want to pay moni u shd have a prove of payment (2) they call it World bank scholarship tell me wt will World bank will do with N1725 ,this is a bank world Tops banks are operating that does not operate on personal,WORLD BANKS ARE TOO RICH TO ASK FOR MONEY (3) The so called ......RE: 0022334 [PAE2017]....number that comes along the downloaded form is not even register in operate body,both internationally and locally if am lying i can copy it and Google it and see for ur self (4) This is just a mail that u and i can create, just as normal mails (5) Email sending via operate link and the PDF make up is just a normal thing if u are into internet stuff,these are just software works (6) The ATM transfer number (Enter 422222 as the Payment Code),its a private acct the reason why the code was been given out to us is for them to be able to transfer the money easy(7) the phone number has a dead end coz they have diverted it to another and its still not going try it and see
(Enter 2348174273758 as your Customer Ref. Number)...(cool now reason with me how can we all have the same form with the same serial number,this is just a document been prepared and converted to PDF to make is authentic. (9) No "Body" that is official will give u a form without serial number,coz if they dnt how can they differentiate the real form d[from the fake forms (10) Remember this pple are here with us on this forum and they will make changes from where they make mistake so Beware >>>>I REMAIN UR SMILING SMILE (09075063468) UNITED WE STAND,ONE NIGERIA ONE VOICE
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by MamaTej(f): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Aiseluck:

Don't you think this is fraud,just like the way UNICEF/spic undergraduate Scholarship advertise last year and it turned out to be fraud??

I honestly do not know. I get streams of job adverts and adverts like this daily and most of it has been useful so far.
Extreme verification should be the first thing for any job searcher or scholarship hunters.
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by Success251: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
smilesadiq4:
Hello everyone i have been receiving calls 4rm different pple abt this bt we all concluded its frude coz we all having the same form serial number(324), take a look at it (1) which true scholarship will tell u to send money into a private acct not even a cooperate acct via ATM,tell me atleast if u want to pay moni u shd have a prove of payment (2) they call it World bank scholarship tell me wt will World bank will do with N1725 ,this is a bank world Tops banks are operating that does not operate on personal,WORLD BANKS ARE TOO RICH TO ASK FOR MONEY (3) The so called ......RE: 0022334 [PAE2017]....number that comes along the downloaded form is not even register in operate body,both internationally and locally if am lying i can copy it and Google it and see for ur self (4) This is just a mail that u and i can create, just as normal mails (5) Email sending via operate link and the PDF make up is just a normal thing if u are into internet stuff,these are just software works (6) The ATM transfer number (Enter 422222 as the Payment Code),its a private acct the reason why the code was been given out to us is for them to be able to transfer the money easy(7) the phone number has a dead end coz they have diverted it to another and its still not going try it and see
(Enter 2348174273758 as your Customer Ref. Number)...(cool now reason with me how can we all have the same form with the same serial number,this is just a document been prepared and converted to PDF to make is authentic. (9) No "Body" that is official will give u a form without serial number,coz if they dnt how can they differentiate the real form d[from the fake forms (10) Remember this pple are here with us on this forum and they will make changes from where they make mistake so Beware >>>>I REMAIN UR SMILING SMILE (09075063468) UNITED WE STAND,ONE NIGERIA ONE VOICE
pls when should we be expecting notification from them?
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by ibiseun95: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
The mail was also sent to me too o
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by ndat(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
I received mine yesterday
Re: World Bank Pan-african Scholarship by krispundit(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Got mine yesterday. I am scared of making the payment. And I was told the scholarship will expire tomorrow. I don't know what to do. Please talk to me if you have any useful info on this, I haven't paid yet sha! 07038810018

(1) (Reply)

A Proud Teacher Shares The Best Waec Result Of His Student. / Federal Ministry Of Education: 2010/2011 Bea Foreign Scholarship Programme / LASU Student Original Bsc Cert Used To Wrap Suya (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.