Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo (62858 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by Nbote(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dandeson1:
My mother told me that if she caught me using the computer again to open useless threads like this, she will rub my face all over my keyboard, lol i aint scared of her, i will open anything i wan keyUvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Ossashdk kdbksovekzbsbowb ksbvskdnkd.jiebe .ekd.fow.of.shso.isvge. E

Hahahahaha... I guess she used ur face to post dat. Nyc one
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
She no flash bobbi today
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by nbright: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Toks2008:

I mean some countries don't see a busty lady as curvy except she has wide hips.
Ok
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by seangy4konji: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
I respect this lady. She is a real hustler and it's not easy to hustle and make it in Nigeria.

Well done girl.
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by toshmann(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
O not this biach again angry

Who cares tongue
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by Kosy79(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dandeson1:
My mother told me that if she caught me using the computer again to open useless threads like this, she will rub my face all over my keyboard, lol i aint scared of her, i will open anything i wan keyUvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Ossashdk kdbksovekzbsbowb ksbvskdnkd.jiebe .ekd.fow.of.shso.isvge. E
lol
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by win3k: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
stop using the word curvy for fat people!
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by nnowu(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
And she covers her breast ,praise GOD
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes a lady with a nice bust line can be called curvy but in some countries ...being curvy also means wide hips...

cc:lady39

Ok..thanks for the enlightenment. I learned something new....
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 3:36am On Feb 09, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Shee looks good diff
sandra do u stay in peka dix ?
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
DonPablo007:
sandra do u stay in peka dix ?
nope sekanji and ptete
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
sandrahnaub:
nope sekanji and ptete
I'd like to take u to mama emma or tonti in hnaub lol
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
DonPablo007:

I'd like to take u to mama emma or tonti in hnaub lol
lol grin ....u skuling in hnaub?
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:
lol grin ....u skuling in hnaub?
Yeah computer science what about u
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
DonPablo007:

Yeah computer science what about u
...u just started shey
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
sandrahnaub:
...u just started shey
kinda i'd like to take you to eldorado on a weekend
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 3:03am On Feb 18, 2017
DonPablo007:
kinda i'd like to take you to eldorado on a weekend
...are u flirting wif me
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by decode55(m): 4:05am On Feb 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
...are u flirting wif me

Obviously grin
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
...are u flirting wif me
if u desire. u gotta a pin or number i can reach u on ?
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2017
decode55:

Obviously grin
.....kai amebó!!!
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
DonPablo007:
if u desire. u gotta a pin or number i can reach u on ?
....i'm taken grin
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by decode55(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
.....kai amebó!!!

Calm down joor grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2017
grin
decode55:

Calm down joor grin
Re: Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo by DonPablo007(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
sandrahnaub:
....i'm taken grin
you must be Cynthia Morgan
we have all been taken. let's get to meet sometime no strings attached

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.