Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User (943 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by Daviestunech(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
A young man who recently stunned people by tearing a Bible and calling Christianity evil, is at it again.

Udummiri said he'll keep destroying bibles till the burning of shrines stop
According to the Facebook user identified as Udummiri Nwakalu, he gets some form of fulfillment when he destroys a Bible especially when he learns of a destroyed shrine somewhere.

According to him, part of his mission on earth is to free people from Christianity, as it is 'evil and from Satan'.

Sharing some photos of him destroying yet another Bible, Udummiri said he was doing it this time because he learnt that a Reverend father has been going round destroying shrines at Ekwulobia in Anambra state.

The shrine enthusiast took to his Facebook page to write:

"The more you burn the shrines the more version of the Bible I will tear, reverend father ebube monso arranged some useless boys to burn our shrines at ekwuluobia, that is why I tore the Bible again. This time around in a video clip

See more photos and the video below:
https://gossip.naij.com/1085135-the-burn-shrines-bibles-ill-destroy-facebook-user.html?rs=r1

Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by Daviestunech(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pix

Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
As a christian i am, i am not in support of any pastor or churches burning down shrines! For God sake! wisdom should tell them that there's freedom of worshipped .

For the guy to tear Bibles hmmmm.. It will only take the grace of God before he can be forgiven. his anger shouldn't have gone that far.
Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by oluspicy: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
I think the dude should go back to history when the Late MKO Abiola intercepted a ship loaded with Bibles and casted them into the sea.

But when he was jailed by the IBB administration, it was told the same Bible he condemned was his favourite book in the cell. He seldom read it both day and night.

I pray dat guy's story will not end dat way and may God forgive him.
Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by eyeview: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Foolishness is when you use your own money to buy a bible and then destroy it and then think you are hurting christianity. You are doing yourself. Infact, the seller would be glad to sell you more
Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Daviestunech:
A young man who recently stunned people by tearing a Bible and calling Christianity evil, is at it again.

According to the Facebook user identified as Udummiri Nwakalu, he gets some form of fulfillment when he destroys a Bible especially when he learns of a destroyed shrine somewhere.

According to him, part of his mission on earth is to free people from Christianity, as it is 'evil and from Satan'.

Sharing some photos of him destroying yet another Bible, Udummiri said he was doing it this time because he learnt that a Reverend father has been going round destroying shrines at Ekwulobia in Anambra state.

"The more you burn the shrines the more version of the Bible I will tear, reverend father ebube monso arranged some useless boys to burn our shrines at ekwuluobia, that is why I tore the Bible again. This time around in a video clip

https://gossip.naij.com/1085135-the-burn-shrines-bibles-ill-destroy-facebook-user.html?rs=r1
Keep up burning bible till you get tired of your frustration
Re: The More You Burn Shrines,the More Bible I Will Destroy-facebook User by shanicemel(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Daviestunech:

The bible u r tearing is not enough pls go to churches and burn them down, then we will know u have given back an eye for an eye, if the d reverse is the case then you are seriously sick and needs psychiatric attention

(1) (Reply)

I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka / Pls Who Has Easy Worship 6. / Pursue Righteousness - Steve Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.