Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State (5824 Views)

Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / Pictures From Kogi Rice Processing Mill, Yagba / Hybrid Maize Seed Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 4:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Counting down to the time.. Can't wait grin
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by Julivas(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
realpoacher:
Counting down to the time.. Can't wait grin

Thank God for another season.
What is your mode of operation?
Is it see and buy?
Is it that you bring it down to Lagos after negotiations then get paid or how?
Thanks.
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Julivas:

Thank God for another season.
What is your mode of operation?
Is it see and buy?
Is it that you bring it down to Lagos after negotiations then get paid or how?
Thanks.

I am only an agent sir

I simply do link up to sellers

And yes, my sellers do see and buy for me cool
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2018
The new yearly cashew Season is here upon us again, and I am currently overwhelmed by the order of supplies that I have. I am an LBA certified agent. Presently I linked an Indian buyer to some sellers and they are being supplied two trucks.

Therefore I am willing to let go of some of my most priced possession which are the contacts of my cashew sellers,... But at a cost.

When I mean sellers, I am talking about

1. Warehouse owners/Managers

These are the biggest boyz of them all, they either own the warehouse or are managers of the warehouse and are capable of supplying hundreds of trucks Yearly to potential exporters.

2. Market Sellers

These are either big or small depending on their capacity. They mostly get their supplies from the farmers and supply to the warehouse managers. They can easily arrange a single truck for you if you talk to them ahead.

3. The Farmers

These are likened to the pawns, the foot soldiers of this food chain but they are very important as well, as they are the ones who actually owns the cashew nuts. They grow, nurture, and harvest the cashew nuts for onward forwarding to the market or warehouse owners. Their only drawback is that a single farmer have little quantity of products at a time, they mostly sell in bags Eg 1-20 bags. It is difficult to see a single farmer who can supply you with a truck. The solution here is to get several farmers at a time who can supply you with at least 5-10 bags at a go.

Secondly, another drawback of farmers is that they are located in the extremely remote villages and mostly always attending to their farms, therefore network services might not go through on their phones until they come back home at night.

On the Sales of their Contacts

My sales of contact is a serious business to me and as such, I don't joke with it for obvious reasons as cashew business is what I survive on.

I have different categories

1. Warehouse owners/Managers
2. Sellers
3. Farmers

In total I have over a hundred contacts for all of them together, gathered from all through my years of being in this business. But for the purpose of Selling their contacts, I will only sell 20 maximum. I can sell one or two, but I am not selling more than 20 to anyone.

PRICES

1. 1 contact is 10k..... Not negotiable
2. 2-5 contacts is 8k each
3. 6-15 numbers is 6k each
4. 16-20 contacts 5k each

These are verifiable, dedicated phone numbers to direct warehouse managers and farmers in the interior villages... No agent in between.

When you pay, look at the picture below to see what you will get.

Thanks

Contact

* PS: If you don't understand this business and what I have posted up there, please do not contact me. This message is for a specific set of people. Those that know what I am talking about will be happy with this information and will contact me.

Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2018
As you all know, kogi state is one of the highest producer of cashew in Nigeria, as well as with some good quality.

KOR: 48-52 KOR
Nut count: 170-190 per kg

Below is pictures of cashew nuts from this harvesting season on 06/02/2018 taken while sun drying for one of our clients.

Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by ogb5(m): 5:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Nice thread
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by FreshestManny(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Hi, We have raw cashew nuts on ground for only serious buyers pls. Contact me on +234. 706. 245. 42. 88. See and buy
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by commoditiesnig: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
VERY URGENT
If Available, Kindly Send Us:

1. Best Price Per Tons (in USD)
2. Quantity Available
3. Best Cost of FOB & CIF (in USD)
4. Your Payment Terms

NB: Client will Need Sample.

For Serious sellers/Suppliers, pls contact me on 07069375846; 08055777047 (Whatsapp)
Email: commoditiesnig@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Come and buy cashew nuts today
KOR 48-52
Nuts Count: 170-190

Current price: 550k per tonne 07/03/2018
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by Nestiga: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
We are in need of someone who can supply us cashew nut. 3000 tons is what we are looking up to.our warehouse is in Lagos. We give LPO/ post dated cheque. Kindly get in touch with me if can supply us.

Specification and price are:
Moisture: 8-10
Nut count: 165-185
KOR 46 =190
KOR 48 = 205
KOR 50+ = 220

Kindly call
Or

Qualityassured18@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by potosky: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nestiga:
We are in need of someone who can supply us cashew nut. 3000 tons is what we are looking up to.our warehouse is in Lagos. We give LPO/ post dated cheque. Kindly get in touch with me if can supply us.

Specification and price are:
Moisture: 8-10
Nut count: 165-185
KOR 46 =190
KOR 48 = 205
KOR 50+ = 220

Kindly call
Or

Qualityassured18@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Our client a vietnam cashew trading firm has buying requirement of 100MT at 740 CNF to HMC Vietnam with an irrevocable LC/ as payment term.

If interested mail sales@tradesrunner.com or call 07053944321.

No one will supply to you ex lagos @ that price let alone CNF
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888 wattzapp: 08077881934
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:52pm
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019

KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes we are back
Re: Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State by realpoacher(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
EXPORTFINANCE:

KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

08077881934 (WhattApp)

Lol

Some of you are funny sha ... So A supplier will load a full truck all the way from either Ogbomoso, Nassarawa, or kogi to lagos before payment?

When we have indians, chinese, and other nationals with cash combing all the remote areas and villages for any available nuts their hands can lay on

This is laughable grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Cassava For Sale Per Pick Up / Any Local Market Where One Can Get Butternut Squash? / Farm Land Available for sale around Oyo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.