Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (94869 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MrBONE2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daeylar:

I'm glad Becky is back though.
I so much hate that irish girl cos she used to lost focus grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
MrBONE2:
I so much hate that irish girl cos she used to lost focus grin

Yeah Becky loses focus alot grin but she has a nice submission move.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2018
pu7pl3:

You tried sha but more effort is needed
cry

Becky lynch that broke up with me... angry
[/quote
I'm not surprised. LMAO grin
[quote]Lemme go and watch it...tho i like bryan for helping kevin cheesy

Lol wwe must be naively ignorant if they think they can turn bryan heel and make fans boo him grin

I see kevin viciously screwing sammy to pin aj styles grin all thanks to the loving yes man daniel bryan grin cheesy

That's what you'll like, undecided how did you see it?

I was angry, then he started doing that yes thing and the fans were even supporting him angry

Lol, may happen, very likely, but I don't want a Kevin Owens champion, they give him championships too Much. They did the same thing on raw, I want to we him work for a championship for once.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Daeylar:

cry

Lol...even this year you havnt been here unless i summon you...bad daeylar angry

What do you mean by you not suprised lynch broke up with me grin

And kevin owens is always given titles cos he is the type of strong charachter that can carry a title...just like aj styles...dean ambrose...the miz...seth rollins...roman reigns...etc

He hasnt gone any year without holding atleast two titles smiley #boss

Daniel bryan will always be a baby face sweetheart no matter what he does good or bad...vince should get that into his thick skull angry

In a totally unrelated topic i would love to see the miz square off against legendary cm punk....thier mic battle will be epic...thats my dream match for the ages...which sadly may never happen sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Yeah Becky loses focus alot grin but she has a nice submission move.
She fights like a little child. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
2017 was fun. With a good number of awesome, jaw-dropping moments. Let's see what WWE has in store for us this 2018

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
She fights like a little child. grin

So you want to face my Becky this year angry angry go back to bayley, new years break is over grin

Lol, grin I can forgive her since she doesn't fall like a leaf at the mentioñ of DDT, grin
If she and Naomi can gather themselves together they can go very far, they have the skills, grin

Let's pity her grin
At least she can stand up, grin grin

She does lose focus too much sha.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is anyone going to watch the mixed match challenge, January 16th on facebook?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

So you want to face my Becky this year angry angry go back to bayley, new years break is over grin

Lol, grin I can forgive her since she doesn't fall like a leaf at the mentioñ of DDT, grin
If she and Naomi can gather themselves together they can go very far, they have the skills, grin

Let's pity her grin
At least she can stand up, grin grin

She does lose focus too much sha.
Daeylar I'll be a good girl this year. grin grin

Losing focus seems to be a hobby for her tbh. Lol.
I swear!! Naomi has talent but I feel she's underrated. You know back in the days she used to be very tough tho. Same way they're overating Seth this days.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:
Is anyone going to watch the mixed match challenge, January 16th on facebook?
I'm not on fb, how do I watch?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...even this year you havnt been here unless i summon you...bad
Not true cry cry

What do you mean by you not suprised lynch broke up with me grin
;DI comment my reserve grin lipsrsealed

And kevin owens is always given titles cos he is the type of strong charachter that can carry a title...just like aj styles...dean ambrose...the miz...seth rollins...roman reigns...etc

Kevin Owens is always given titles because they see his belle and think he is a baby so they pet him a lot,. All that soft flesh in the midst of some strong muscles just reminds you of a baby, LMAO grin but that nonsense should end this year angry

He hasnt gone any year without holding atleast two titles smiley #boss

I've told you why grin grin

Daniel bryan will always be a baby face sweetheart no matter what he does good or bad...vince should get that into his thick skull angry

Daniel should take time oh, he is annoying me and my dear shane angry angry, and those crowd that like cheering for him should respect themselves angry

In a totally unrelated topic i would love to see the miz square off against legendary cm punk....thier mic battle will be epic...thats my dream match for the ages...which sadly may never happen sad

I thought cm punk hates wwe or wwe hates him.
I think there was a falling out. I don't remember,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not on fb, how do I watch?

I honestly don't know,
This is the link to the page where it will be shown,
According to what was explained on their wwe YouTube channel

https://m.facebook.com/WWEMixedMatchChallenge/
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I'll be a good girl this year. grin grin

Losing focus seems to be a hobby for her tbh. Lol.
I swear!! Naomi has talent but I feel she's underrated. You know back in the days she used to be very tough tho. Same way they're overating Seth this days.

Lol grin

For Becky, Exactly, she can do so much better,

For Naomi, I think she is getting better but let's keep watching, she is not as bad as last year.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

I honestly don't know,

Okay dear, I'll check. But it seems, if I'm not on Facebook, I can't watch.

Daeylar:

Lol grin

For Becky, Exactly, she can do so much better,

For Naomi, I think she is getting better but let's keep watching, she is not as bad as last year.
My dear, Naomi was totally useless 2016. With their nonsense team Bad then, but she isn't as useless as Tamina.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Not true cry cry

;DI comment my reserve grin lipsrsealed

Kevin Owens is always given titles because they see his belle and think he is a baby so they pet him a lot,. All that soft flesh in the midst of some strong muscles just reminds you of a baby, LMAO grin but that nonsense should end this year angry

I've told you why grin grin

Daniel should take time oh, he is annoying me and my dear shane angry angry, and those crowd that like cheering for him should respect themselves angry

I thought cm punk hates wwe or wwe hates him.
I think there was a falling out. I don't remember,

See when you are coming to reply this mention

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

I honestly don't know,

Im with legit balor cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

See when you are coming to reply this mention

I have changed grin
God touched me today grin I will start replying mentioñs on time now grin

Shey you see grin I replied this one grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

Im with legit balor cool

Team losers grin

Although I like balor sha,
They should use his team song instead of Sasha's own abeg,
His is better
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay dear, I'll check. But it seems, if I'm not on Facebook, I can't watch.
Some people are saying they will eventually put it on YouTube so you can watch it there,
I may not even watch live

My dear, Naomi was totally useless 2016. With their nonsense team Bad then, but she isn't as useless as Tamina.

Apart from Charlotte, Naomi, Becky, Natalya and that princess of whatever who has refused to cash in that money in the bank,
The rest are just there,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Women's royal rumble cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Some people are saying they will eventually put it on YouTube so you can watch it there,
I may not even watch live

Oh okay dear, what's it about tho?

Apart from Charlotte, Naomi, Becky, Natalya and that princess of whatever who has refused to cash in that money in the bank,
The rest are just there,

You want her to become the second Baron Corbin? grin

I don't even acknowledge the rest jare. I miss the Bella twins.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys!! Isn't this so cool? cheesy

Cc
Daeylar
Pu7pl3
EmyLeo
Kaycee7
Moratafc
Mrbone2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Asuka all the way
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
MorataFC:
Asuka all the way
Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh cheesy
Asuka for wrestle mania. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
cheesy..
team Vegetable ;d..

been a while tho..happy new year
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

I have changed grin
God touched me today grin I will start replying mentioñs on time now grin

Shey you see grin I replied this one grin

Also reply pms too...i sent you one a long time ago
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Asuka may beat bliss for the title before the rumble....cos if asuka is there its very predictable
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

Team losers grin

Although I like balor sha,
They should use his team song instead of Sasha's own abeg,
His is better

You everybody na loser for you...that team along with jimmy and naomi are the best teams for me...the rest are unevenly matched...thier strengths dont play to each others advantage
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2018
EmyLeo:

cheesy..

team Vegetable ;d..

been a while tho..happy new year
You're rooting for bayley?
Why waste your time on her? sad

Happy new year dear.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2018
pu7pl3:

Asuka may beat bliss for the title before the rumble....cos if asuka is there its very predictable
Yea after what she did to Bliss lol.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Haven't watched any episodes since Christmas. Got a lot of catching up to do this week
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MrBONE2(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

It so ok cool,That manly lady"NIA JAX"We will surely be Da Winnergrin

any are they going to include ladies from Smackdown if so Da Winner would be between Nia JAX, Tamina ,Sasha bank and Charlotte Flair grin

But that Texas lady that used dance and wears face cap can secretly sprink surprisegrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.