Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95154 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

miz is someone who likes taking a cheap shot, he hasn't put his intercontinental title on the line ever since dean lost his chance at it. A champ ought to constantly defend his title. miz is always scared to fight and also scared of losing. since the days of his journey with damian sandown, he always avoided having his face hit and would prefer damian to take the heat till damian had enough and changed the package

Bro thats his gimmick he is a piece of shit heel that loves cutting corners thats why we love him.... and wen it comes down to it he almost always gets the job done anywichway
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bro rusev has very good ring work and mic skills... they give him the boring topics nd he still makes something out of it

How can u put sasha nd bayley in that category hve u ever heard of the four horse women

Nia jax is the female roman reigns next to zero charisma

Sami zayn shud be in there instead

Rusev without Lana is like Axel without Heyman... Buried!!!

4 horse women only happened @ NXT. Bayley's case is even worse than Sasha's. She wanna hug everyone. Who cares about hugging when you are expected to kick asses. As far as Sasha can't successfully defend her title, she's below the likes of Lynch, Charlotte and Bliss.

Maybe her loss in defending titles will eventually lead to a heel turn as they are gradually trying to turn Bliss to a face.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bro thats his gimmick he is a piece of shit heel that loves cutting corners thats why we love him.... and wen it comes down to it he almost always gets the job done anywichway

You sabi well. Spot on.

Even John Cena acknowledged the legacy of The Miz this past Monday.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

i dislike him totally, he doesnt have the gene of a champion unlike roman reigns, one man army. see what bleacher report is saying below

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bro rusev has very good ring work and mic skills... they give him the boring topics nd he still makes something out of it

How can u put sasha nd bayley in that category hve u ever heard of the four horse women

Nia jax is the female roman reigns next to zero charisma

Sami zayn shud be in there instead
Same with the uso's less talk more action, who cares about charisma when you are beating people up
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Debroslink:

Rusev without Lana is like Axel without Heyman... Buried!!!

4 horse women only happened @ NXT. Bayley's case is even worse than Sasha's. She wanna hug everyone. Who cares about hugging when you are expected to kick asses. As far as Sasha can't successfully defend her title, she's below the likes of Lynch, Charlotte and Bliss.

Maybe her loss in defending titles will eventually lead to a heel turn as they are gradually trying to turn Bliss to a face.

I dont like making long posts but i guess i just have to grin

First rusev with lana is not the same thing with axel and heyman... heyman was his mouth peice cos axel aint that good on the mic same with Brock thier voice alone is wack but heyman is a powerful orator and axel losing him was a huge blow cos axel went back to being just some random wrestler that speaks less and has sub par ring work

Now comparing rusev and lana with that ul see that rusev talks by himself and can really hold his own against even the bigshow... rusev is always given the same script alnost everytime bout a pained Bulgarian in america but he still uses his emotions and plays it to perfection lana is more like a valet than an orator.. that name manager was just giveb to her to mke the job look cool.. behind the scenes she was undergoing intense wresting training at the wwe performance center and wen they felt she was ready they seperated her and rusev so she cud wrestle wich was a bad idea.. rusev does wat he is told to and does it well

Hey the four horse women with paige started the womens revolution in wwe nxt and extended to both raw and snackdown after d draft and sasha was a core member.. dat girl fights better than many dudes in wwe bro her gimmick of not being able to defend her title is just a perk like Roman never beating samoa joe one on one yet and we all know one day it will come to an end and roman will beat joe same with sasha it will end and she will retain... the writers are just waiting for the right moment aka storyline.... sasha is up there with bayley too... she is made to play a loveable Babyface that always does what is right no matter what... bayleys character was made for the kids bro but dont be fooled she is a beast in the ring... she is one of the most complete female athletes in yhe world. What that girl can do is not written on her face all u hve to do is look past the keyfabe and analyse her moves she wasnt part of the horse women for nothing bro d girl can fight and she can talk...

Characters in wwe are played by the wrestlers qccording to whats in the script take jinder for example he doesnt have anything except the fact that he is from india... this feature alone made wwe invest in him and push him even to the detriment of some of thier best talents and now they are reaping the rewards financially... its all about show biz bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Same with the uso's less talk more action, who cares about charisma when you are beating people up

Hahahahaha usos can talk ooo grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Debroslink:

You sabi well. Spot on.

Even John Cena acknowledged the legacy of The Miz this past Monday.

Lol i disagree bro the miz has won everything there is to win in wwe.. he has done it all anf he is still young and active and most importantly commercial
Reigns on the other hand is very commercial but still has a long way to go on the champion road

And time is running out grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hahahahaha usos can talk ooo grin grin
ehen mayb now sha, i have stopd watchn smackdown except their ppv, m loyal to #Raw
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol i disagree bro the miz has won everything there is to win in wwe.. he has done it all anf he is still young and active and most importantly commercial
Reigns on the other hand is very commercial but still has a long way to go on the champion road

And time is running out grin
guy wetin miz don win pass intercontinental title?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

guy wetin miz don win pass intercontinental title?

Every fvcking available title u name it even tag team
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

ehen mayb now sha, i have stopd watchn smackdown except their ppv, m loyal to #Raw

Lol... smackdown is cool oo... dt means u missed thier epic rap battle with the new day wale was the ref men they killed it... they re feuding with seth rollings on thier wwe house shows nd they are killing the mic bro...
Its not paranoia its the usos
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol... smackdown is cool oo... dt means u missed thier epic rap battle with the new day wale was the ref men they killed it... they re feuding with seth rollings on thier wwe house shows nd they are killing the mic bro...
Its not paranoia its the usos
they will do recap at their ppv jare. yea i saw a glimpse of wale on smackdown when he brought his goons to do rap battle against the new day
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

they will do recap at their ppv jare. yea i saw a glimpse of wale on smackdown when he brought his goons to do rap battle against the new day

Bro smackdown has been beating raw in the ratings till braun destroyed brock at summerslam . Uve missed alot that wont reflect in thier ppvs
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bro smackdown has been beating raw in the ratings till braun destroyed brock at summerslam . Uve missed alot that wont reflect in thier ppvs
d ish i had with smack down was that it was too short unlike raw that is 2hours
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2017
I think Vince just fired Shane on Smackdown.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Smackdown is short and straight to the point. It's so hot right now that Vince is set to make an appearance next week Tuesday.

Only problem I noticed is their women storylines which is pointless @ this point. Only babe hot right now is Carmella. But that babe needs to cash in now to move stories forward.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by chuckdee4(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wwe doesn't joke with thier commercial stars that pull in the Benjamins wether u can wrestle well or not

That his new finisher is good tho ()im talking bout enzo oo) im done talking bout Roman angry

I'm pretty sure that's the same finisher Xavier Woods used to use as a singles competitor
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2017
chuckdee4:

I'm pretty sure that's the same finisher Xavier Woods used to use as a singles competitor

Yea similar
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Yea..less is more on that hardcore show nd its short cos 205live is immediately after it cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Samsimple(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nakamura beats randy orton chaii kinshasa they pain ooohh...big show was monster handled on raw
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Samsimple(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Welcome to the usos penitentiary
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea..less is more on that hardcore show nd its short cos 205live is immediately after it cheesy
nahh even before they launched 205 live, smack down was like 1hour. i like raw cos there's alot of variety in it.
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, i present to you wwe all time greatest stars

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
i think i can came everyone in the picture. first row:
Batista
Omaga
Rick flair
JBL
Shawn Michael
Bob finlay
John cena
Tripple H

Second row:
Jeff hardy
Randy orton
Undertaker
Rey mysterio
Big show
Chris jericho
Edge
Mvp

i try abi
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

nahh even before they launched 205 live, smack down was like 1hour. i like raw cos there's alot of variety in it.
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, i present to you wwe all time greatest stars

MVP my man grin... i just had a very strong nostalgic feeling looking at this pictures
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:
i think i can came everyone in the picture. first row:
Batista
Omaga
Rick flair
JBL
Shawn Michael
Bob finlay
John cena
Tripple H

Second row:
Jeff hardy
Randy orton
Undertaker
Rey mysterio
Big show
Chris jericho
Edge
Mvp

i try abi

U try

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Please what channel/where do you watch raw, smackdown and 205live?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
pu7pl3:

MVP my man grin... i just had a very strong nostalgic feeling looking at this pictures
hehe saw the pic on twitter. i dey wonder why christian isnt even in the picture, the guy was a legend. i remember when chris jericho just joined wwe, he had long hair before later trimming it. back then there was this guy called crush, he had dreads, had an elbow jab like finishing move. there was also dis guy called calito, d guy with the apple. those days wwe/wcw/ecw used to be sweet o. i remember kevin nash tall guy, he was always a game changer in the ring
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Please what channel/where do you watch raw, smackdown and 205live?
i download raw a day after its aired. i source it from different sites
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i download raw a day after its aired. i source it from different sites

Thank you, I asked because you said its 2hours and I don't think I've seen it for 2 hours, not that I look at the time,when watching
Do you also download 205live?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you, I asked because you said its 2hours and I don't think I've seen it for 2 hours, not that I look at the time,when watching
Do you also download 205live?
raw is 2hours, smackdown is 1hour plus. i dont download 205 live cos my heart isnt there. there is really no need to download it because the highlights are shown on monday night raw.

You can get raw from this link, its only accessible on mobile device unless u use a mobile user agent when accessing it on a pc.
http://mp4mania.rocks/showcat.php?catid=9
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

raw is 2hours, smackdown is 1hour plus. i dont download 205 live cos my heart isnt there. there is really no need to download it because the highlights are shown on monday night raw.

You can get raw from this link, its only accessible on mobile device unless u use a mobile user agent when accessing it on a pc.
http://mp4mania.rocks/showcat.php?catid=9

Thanks a lot,
Never knew raw was 2 hours
Yeah 205live just seemed boring, I didn't care for anyone there

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.