Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (94116 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
i just observed something, in order to prevent your posts from being deleted by nairaland bot and get banned for 24 hours, make sure you dont modify your posts. if you want to add more stuff, do it on a new reply. if you modify, u'll get flagged. dunno why the bot is strict on this side
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Alexa used to run away from fights, hardly defends her title and she doesnt fight like a professional. every time she will be slamming her opponents head on the floor of the ring. no real skill

#Lol @ the last statement tho.

##can you give me a brief info bout tomorrow's Monday night raw matches, been lagging behind for sometime now..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:
i just observed something, in order to prevent your posts from being deleted by nairaland bot and get banned for 24 hours, make sure you dont modify your posts. if you want to add more stuff, do it on a new reply. if you modify, u'll get flagged. dunno why the bot is strict on this side

how did you know.. i was just banned cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey sweet, you don't want them to chase us do you? tongue

What's going on in wwe now, mehn I don't have time anymore. cry

i explained alot bout this got banned and d post was deleted... i cant believe dis angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

i explained alot bout this got banned and d post was deleted... i cant believe dis angry
I don't understand?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

how did you know.. i was just banned cheesy
lol got banned several times whenever i try to modify a post and poof the post disappears and it ruins ability to comment on nairaland for 24 hours
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

hehehe, try put your thoughts on a notepad and save them b4 putting them on nairaland so that when it gets deleted, you can still post it when unbanned
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't understand?

i dont understand too but prettyboi is saying its cos i modified the post (baby it was soo long and i wanted to tell u everything sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

hehehe, try put your thoughts on a notepad and save them b4 putting them on nairaland so that when it gets deleted, you can still post it when unbanned

grin grin
that one na extra work oo angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

i dont understand too but prettyboi is saying its cos i modified the post (baby it was soo long and i wanted to tell u everything sad

Awwn, the wwe update. sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol got banned several times whenever i try to modify a post and poof the post disappears and it ruins ability to comment on nairaland for 24 hours

i swear angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, the wwe update. sad

im not even telling u again sef ure cheating on me angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmyLeo:

#Lol @ the last statement tho.

##can you give me a brief info bout tomorrow's Monday night raw matches, been lagging behind for sometime now..
monday night raw matches are hardly predictable as they fix matches between opponents one would least expect. however, i will expect to see a match or atleast an unsanctioned fight between john cena and roman reigns. cena has been running his mouth for the past two weeks about how roman reigns is a corporate made john cena wanna be, that reigns doesnt measure up to him bla bla. i really want roman to teach cena one or two lessons and give him couple of right hand slaps to reset cena's perception about him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

monday night raw matches are hardly predictable as they fix matches between opponents one would least expect. however, i will expect to see a match or atleast an unsanctioned fight between john cena and roman reigns. cena has been running his mouth for the past two weeks about how roman reigns is a corporate made john cena wanna be, that reigns doesnt measure up to him bla bla. i really want roman to teach cena one or two lessons and give him couple of right hand slaps to reset cena's perception about him.

i smell that beatdown coming too cos cena has been outwording him grin grin savagely
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

im not even telling u again sef ure cheating on me angry
I can explain. tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

#Lol.. don't just love that guy(cena),ion even know why.. thanks for the update tho...

##any update on smackdown??, and Naomi too cheesy.. "lemme deviate a bit, smackdown and raw ? where can you find the finest of em all, among the ladies tho??..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmyLeo:

#Lol.. don't just love that guy(cena),ion even know why.. thanks for the update tho...

##any update on smackdown??, and Naomi too cheesy.. "lemme deviate a bit, smackdown and raw ? where can you find the finest of em all, among the ladies tho??..
#raw is where my heart belongs. i stopped watching smackdown after the draft so i only watch thier ppv each month. for the ladies division i think raw is lacking with the absence of charlotte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

i smell that beatdown coming too cos cena has been outwording him grin grin savagely
that beating go too sweet, i see cena running out of the ring for safety hehe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I can explain. tongue

uve broken my fragile heart cry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

that beating go too sweet, i see cena running out of the ring for safety hehe

nooo cena no dey run na... reigns go just lay am out
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

uve broken my fragile heart cry
I'm sorry, forgive me. embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

nooo cena no dey run na... reigns go just lay am out
Reigns will finish Cena. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sorry, forgive me. embarassed

oya explain... why u wanted to marry someone else cry

i feel like smoking dat dude angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Reigns will finish Cena. cheesy

yea baby but it wont be easy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

oya explain... why u wanted to marry someone else cry

i feel like smoking dat dude angry
Don't smoke him, you're a lover not a smoker. grin

pu7pl3:

yea baby but it wont be easy
Yea, they'll try to make the match long.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't smoke him, you're a lover not a smoker. grin

Yea, they'll try to make the match long.

i am wen someone wants to take what i love dearly from me angry

yea... but not too long cos cena cant really pull of long matches anymore like dat useless flag match with rusev angry

angry angry angry sad cry angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

i am wen someone wants to take what i love dearly from me angry

yea... but not too long cos cena cant really pull of long matches anymore like dat useless flag match with rusev angry

angry angry angry sad cry angry
Ema binu. cry cry cry

Cena's matches are usually overhyped jare. But then let's watch and see.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Ema binu. cry cry cry

baby u kissed him sad angry

cena is a legend but long matches wont help him again cos of his limited skillset.... one legend that i know always has something up his sleeves is chris jericho angry angry sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Ema binu. cry cry cry

please stop crying baby
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

baby u kissed him sad angry

cena is a legend but long matches wont help him again cos of his limited skillset.... one legend that i know always has something up his sleeves is chris jericho angry angry sad
I'm sorry. cry cry

Chris lol, I love that guy jare with his list. Who will Mahal face?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

please stop crying baby
cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77)

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.