Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95109 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Hardetayour: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 5:11am On Mar 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol i only was the khali elimination from the highlight, it will b nice to have more ladies like her in wwe.
My guys were saying Nia Jax might be the Glamazon's successor but I'm thinking Charlotte. Have you seen the body on Charlotte? Even with the weight she lost, she still looks imposing.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
My guys were saying Nia Jax might be the Glamazon's successor but I'm thinking Charlotte. Have you seen the body on Charlotte? Even with the weight she lost, she still looks imposing.

Am telling u, Charlotte is amazing, Nia Vs Charlotte will make a very good match. Their rivalry will b epic wen d time comes
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Kaycee7:
yea charlotte is big, strong but yet she cheats with the help of dana brooke. she cant b the next glamazon. Niajax? yea may be, shes a power house like strowman but she's fat and it could slow her down like it did mark henry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guys do you think seth rollings will be able to make full recovery before wrestlemania and be able to call out tripple H at wrestlemania?
i dont think seth stands a winning chance in a brawl with tripple H because samoa joe will definitely tag along to inflict more pain and injuries to seth's knee. in short it will be a suicide mission if seth goes to wrestlemania without backup or an equalizer

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:

yea charlotte is big, strong but yet she cheats with the help of dana brooke. she cant b the next glamazon. Niajax? yea may be, shes a power house like strowman but she's fat and it could slow her down like it did mark henry
You're killing me here, bro. Which part of "It's scripted" don't you understand? Dana Brooke's interferences are all part of Charlotte's heel gimmick.
Nia Jax is big, not fat. She moves well for someone of her size.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Kaycee7:
You're killing me here, bro. Which part of "It's scripted" don't you understand? Dana Brooke's interferences are all part of Charlotte's heel gimmick.
Nia Jax is big, not fat. She moves well for someone of her size.
i dnt watch wwe matches with the mindset that its scripted. i watch it lyk watchn an interesting movie and i will be able to criticize a character based on performance rather than the script.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
So seth rollings has been forced back to the hospital after tripple h targeted his injured knee in a brawl on monday night raw. what will be the future of mick foley? will he still remain the general manager of raw after trying to choke tripple h?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by chubaosili(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hey guys finally been able to bring wwe wears into Nigeria, anybody interested, you can indicate.
Take a look at the shirts https://mobile.facebook.com/osili.chuba.7?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5867565028

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
AJ Styles vs Shane O Mac. I kinda like this. I hope it blows into a huge feud.
I wonder what kind of RKO Randy will use to burst my brain at Wrestlemania. The one he gave Aj Styles is still tripping me and my niggas.

Can someone explain the concept of Sister Abigail to me?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kaycee7:
AJ Styles vs Shane O Mac. I kinda like this. I hope it blows into a huge feud.
I wonder what kind of RKO Randy will use to burst my brain at Wrestlemania. The one he gave Aj Styles is still tripping me and my niggas.

Can someone explain the concept of Sister Abigail to me?

Randy b popping outstanding RKOs since, first d one he gave Rollins @ survivor series, Roman reigns in d royal rumble den styles, Bray go hear am shaa
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i dnt watch wwe matches with the mindset that its scripted. i watch it lyk watchn an interesting movie and i will be able to criticize a character based on performance rather than the script.

Exactly, I do that too
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Need me a Seth freaking Rollins t-shirt, Usos day one ish hoodie...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2017
NicestDude:
Need me a Seth freaking Rollins t-shirt, Usos day one ish hoodie...
What I need is the Kingslayer t-shirt.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2017
New week. Let's see more scenes on the road to Wrestlemania
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
I heard Foley was fired, I havnt watched it tho
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
NicestDude:
well foley was.pushed to the wall and was frustrated by stephanie and tripple h. he was asked to leave the ring and go think about how much he loves his job. as he was about to leave, he tried to bring back the mankind and attempted to choke tripple H in the mouth but steph gave him a low blow which made him fall flat on the ground. just when tripple h was about to descend on foley in fury, seth rollings music came up and behold it was seth coming to the rescue. well these happened last week
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Maybe Foley will show up when he'll be battling Seth at wrestlemania, use d same distraction thing that cost him a royal rumble spot to secure a victory for Seth
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Maisamari1994: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
I don't like wrestling because it seems always fake to me .....sorry I said to me, no offence please...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Maisamari1994:
I don't like wrestling because it seems always fake to me .....sorry I said to me, no offence please...
thats d misconception u guys have. the movies u watch and d series u binge watch are they real?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Uchwilliam(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
NicestDude:
Ya Stephanie sacked him but its not fair
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
So am reading somewhere online that kurt angle.will be mick foley's replacement as raw's general manager. Apparently mick had to leave wwe because he is to undergo a hip replacement surgery and would need a long period of rest
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
EpicMaurice:
how many times do I have to tell you guys

whenever you are talking about wwe always involve me.

I'm we no1 fan in Nigeria grin
. You may be just a #1 fan but
I'm the original and the #1 die hard fan. You have no idea how much passion I have for that job
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
EpicMaurice:
oya let's begin the predictions.
mine.
KO retains.
AJ retains.
Charlotte retains.
randy Orton or bray Wyatt wins the rumble.
. How come your last guess was the only correct one lol!?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Very tough. But I'll get my husband's balls that Charlotte will retaingrin

Bailey has a lot to learn
Where's your husband balls?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I'm the original and the #1 die hard fan. You have no idea how much passion I have for that job
how come we havent seen you here to weigh in on some possible happenings in wwe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

how come we havent seen you here to weigh in on some possible happenings in wwe
That's because I just signed up to NL few weeks ago.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Maisamari1994:
You want to know fake wrestling watch TNA impact wrestling, I know its fake but I still watch it cause its entertaining. But you want to know the real stuffs, watch MMA, and WWE. Then you'll know that it isn't just entertaining but fascinating!

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Blonchilli(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Paige Sex tape and nude got released online. All her admirers can thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2017
kelvinrhs:
then check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3337513/memes-wrestling-fans
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
My wrestlemania predictions will come after this week's raw nd smackdown
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by toluxe0075: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You want to know fake wrestling watch TNA impact wrestling, I know its fake but I still watch it cause its entertaining. But you want to know the real stuffs, watch MMA, and WWE. Then you'll know that it isn't just entertaining but fascinating!
undecided what is the difference between WWE and TNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.