Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95044 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea roman is boring as a face but his cocky attitude is what qualifies him as a good heel plus the legit heat he has on him from the fans....he wont be able to match the miz or samoa joe tho talk less of owens

Is Joe still a heel? Lol, seems loved, everyone loves miz or has a love/hate relationship with him now, lol. He is good,
I like Owens because I can use him to troll you grin grin grin and I admit he can wrestle a little, grin he and Zayn crying over Shane being mean to them was funny I won't lie, they did good, grin
See, I can say something nice about Owens wink wink grin

Why is nobody saying anything about dolph ziggler tho

I've even forgotten he exists, no lies sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:

I swear you know she had it in her, imagine ddt dey finish bailey. It is finished.

It's sad, although I always preferred everyone to her, she wasn't this bad, I wonder what she did to wwe that's making them book her like this.

makydebbie:
Sure. grin grin

You know it grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

It's sad, although I always preferred everyone to her, she wasn't this bad, I wonder what she did to wwe that's making them book her like this.

You know it grin grin
Honestly, they should do something lol, it's just mediocre stars that she beats these days. When she came she was above average.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Is Joe still a heel? Lol, seems loved, everyone loves miz or has a love/hate relationship with him now, lol. He is good,
I like Owens because I can use him to troll you grin grin grin and I admit he can wrestle a little, grin he and Zayn crying over Shane being mean to them was funny I won't lie, they did good, grin
See, I can say something nice about Owens wink wink grin

I've even forgotten he exists, no lies sad

Lol...thats how you know great heels baby...they force you to hate them but you cant help but love them eventually and chant for them cheesy...those 3 are the best heels in the company right now....miz joe and owens
Then close behind you have the bar(cesaro and sheamus) sami zayn and rusev day cheesy

Im happy im making you love owens....its good for your health grin....that he can wrestle a little will soon transcend to he can wrestle well when you really warm up to him smiley

I forgot about ziggler too oh but he earned my attention with the most legendary thing ive ever seen in wwe cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, they should do something lol, it's just mediocre stars that she beats these days. When she came she was above average.

Does she even beat anyone? She lost to absolution, who has she even beaten these days, they are messing her and Mickey James up.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Does she even beat anyone? She lost to absolution, who has she even beaten these days, they are messing her and Mickey James up.
She couldn't even beat me. angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol...thats how you know great heels baby...they force you to hate them but you cant help but love them eventually and chant for them cheesy...those 3 are the best heels in the company right now....miz joe and owens
Then close behind you have the bar(cesaro and sheamus) sami zayn and rusev day cheesy
Lol, o only like mix these days because he those more of promos and not his unofficial 3 against 1 handicap he usually does. If he starts that bs again, I'll go back to hating him grin

I never cared for Joe, but I like how they chant his name when he is comes out grin
Cesaro and Shaemus are now heels? Since when?
Naaaaaa, Sammy was better to me when he wasn't a heel, and I only cared about russev when Lana used to walk with him, now that she is with tamina I don't really care for him, I wonder why they put him with a tag team partner sha, wwe stays messing up people.

Told you, I only care for Owens to troll you grin grin grin

Im happy im making you love owens....its good for your health grin....that he can wrestle a little will soon transcend to he can wrestle well when you really warm up to him smiley
Never grin grin grin he can manage to wrestle very small, maybe Sammy Zane gave him tips, LMAO grin grin

I forgot about ziggler too oh but he earned my attention with the most legendary thing ive ever seen in wwe cheesy

With him forfeiting the belt,?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:

LMAO grin grin

You that refused to wrestle after I had spoken to Shane and even chose an entrance song for you, angry angry

You that I wanted to use to make small money, cry cry
You just fell my hand cry
LMAO grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

You that refused to wrestle after I had spoken to Shane and even chose entrance song for you, angry angry

You I wanted to use to make small money, cry cry
LMAO grin grin
But bae, we fought and I won na. cry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Makydebbie, I wanted to tell you that your favorite vegetable has made you proud again. LMAO grin grin Bayley don see something sha, LMAO grin grin

Chai,,, which kind joke be this na,
ROTFL grin grin grin

Maky did you see this??

it will shock una , seriously..lol

good morning..
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
My big dog. kiss

Daeylar couldn't believe it, just one super kick and spare and I finished sis vegetable. grin
I see Asuka wining that thing ooo. tongue

Asuka?? felt they might consider that she just joined them and try not push her...well , who says they cant push her, this is wwe..

good morning to you.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
lol

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol guy that gluteus makes me jealous of whoever is at the recieving end of that her ass attack grin

My money is on asuka or bayley...mostly asuka tho

Modified: i made these assumptions without comimg here and im suprised its ur own prediction too

jealous ke....lol, funny you..

@modified, great minds think alike bruhgrin
why asuka tho,is it cos of her unbeaten streak??

ps: i just realised a guy name curt is basking in euphoria of his 248(not sure) losing streak...lmao, that guy is something else, but i dont think it's true sha

goodmorning to you too
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
But bae, we fought and I won na. cry

But I wasn't paid shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

You that refused to wrestle after I had spoken to Shane and even chose an entrance song for you, angry angry

You that I wanted to use to make small money, cry cry
LMAO grin grin

one corner ,one corner gringringrin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

one corner ,one corner gringringrin

One corner one corner one corner,
Oya, where is makydebbie grin come and give us style grin grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

it will shock una , seriously..lol

good morning..

Lol, grin Good morning cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

lol.. you sef goan look for song o, the two of you gon be fighting it out on Monday night rawwww nextweekgrin!!!!

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, o only like mix these days because he those more of promos and not his unofficial 3 against 1 handicap he usually does. If he starts that bs again, I'll go back to hating him grin

I never cared for Joe, but I like how they chant his name when he is comes out grin
Cesaro and Shaemus are now heels? Since when?
Naaaaaa, Sammy was better to me when he wasn't a heel, and I only cared about russev when Lana used to walk with him, now that she is with tamina I don't really care for him, I wonder why they put him with a tag team partner sha, wwe stays messing up people.

Told you, I only care for Owens to troll you grin grin grin

Never grin grin grin he can manage to wrestle very small, maybe Sammy Zane gave him tips, LMAO grin grin

With him forfeiting the belt,?

Lol you are getting ahead of yourself cos all those heels you called are the ones that work the hardest to make the shows more dramatic and interesting...the only thing faces do is suck up to the crowd and lick ass...you definitely care about all of them

And i know you know owens can wrestle soo no argument there cheesy

Ziggler dropped the belt in the ring and walked out after winning it from out of no where #legend

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

jealous ke....lol, funny you..

@modified, great minds think alike bruhgrin
why asuka tho,is it cos of her unbeaten streak??

ps: i just realised a guy name curt is basking in euphoria of his 248(not sure) losing streak...lmao, that guy is something else, but i dont think it's true sha

goodmorning to you too

Lol she is the favourite cos nobody is ready for asuka cheesy

And yea curt hawkins lost 148 matches this year
That guy is the jobber of the decade

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

You want me to twerk? Lmao. grin
. I'm having serious stomach pains here.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

But I wasn't paid shocked shocked shocked

Me too. lipsrsealed
EmyLeo:

lol
You watched it abi?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

Asuka?? felt they might consider that she just joined them and try not push her...well , who says they cant push her, this is wwe..

good morning to you.
Evening darl, what's up?

You no know wwe again? They can make Asuka win for wrestle mania.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Me too. lipsrsealed
I've been scammed shocked

makydebbie:
You want me to twerk? Lmao. grin
. I'm having serious stomach pains here.
Sorry dear,

Twerk tomorrow grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:

I've been scammed shocked

Sorry dear,

Twerk tomorrow grin
Yes na, I fought and won her. angry

You didn't watch my match? shocked

I'll twerk when I've been paid. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Evening darl, what's up?

You no know wwe again? They can make Asuka win for wrestle mania.

Nothing much, apart from this harmattan/dust o.. cold nd catarrh just turn my best friend anyhow..:-/

.. true sha, till then.. will still go for bailey sha tongue
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
You watched it abi?

lol.. i don't need to watch before i know who tha winner is grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmyLeo:

Nothing much, apart from this harmattan/dust o.. cold nd catarrh just turn my best friend anyhow..:-/

.. true sha, till then.. will still go for bailey sha tongue
Wow, you must be a vegetarian. Abi Daeylar?

EmyLeo:

lol.. i don't need to watch before i know who tha winner is grin
I just too much jare cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EmyLeo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol she is the favourite cos nobody is ready for asuka cheesy

And yea curt hawkins lost 148 matches this year That guy is the jobber of the decade

lol@jobber of the decades, with no single win not to talk of championship...
them suppose hang capital letter "L" for his neck.. his Losing ability na # Legendary. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow, you must be a vegetarian. Abi
grin grin LMAO grin you have no chill where bayley is,.

I just too much jare cool

They don't know cool cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes na, I fought and won her. angry

You didn't watch my match? shocked

I didn't know you fought, I didn't watch and I wasn't paid, chaii, Shane has scammed me, shocked shocked cry cry cry

I'll twerk when I've been paid. cheesy

I'm telling you angry angry angry we are going to tear down raw on Monday angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.