Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95047 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Ive got just these...hope u can mange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1M3bNVYKzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzl-dD939A4

For this week

All these happened on raw this week?
Damn I missed,
Braun strowman grin what the hell was that?
LMAO grin

Bailey beat sasha, but why did they wrestle,
Absolution beat an old timer like mickey James, doesn't seem believable.

John cena and mix was nice, nia has changed her hair style.
I'll watch the others and come back to talk about them,
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Icekeeng(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

What do you want to use it for undecided
I'll be honest with you, I wanna stake on it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Daeylar:

All these happened on raw this week?
Damn I missed,
Braun strowman grin what the hell was that?
LMAO grin

Bailey beat sasha, but why did they wrestle,
Absolution beat an old timer like mickey James, doesn't seem believable.

John cena and mix was nice, nia has changed her hair style.
I'll watch the others and come back to talk about them,
Thanks. cheesy

Hahahaha braun was an adorable monster....please come and talk about it dont run like you use to
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Icekeeng:

I'll be honest with you, I wanna stake on it.

Im not dropping any spoilers bro....since you want to do buisness lets do buisness if ure really serious
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Hahahaha braun was an adorable monster....please come and talk about it dont run like you use to

I will, kiss kiss
Will try watch the full show too
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Icekeeng(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

Im not dropping any spoilers bro....since you want to do buisness lets do buisness if ure really serious
Bro I'm dead serious I wanna stake on it and I don't see why we can't do business. pm me if its okay by you
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Icekeeng:
Bro I'm dead serious I wanna stake on it and I don't see why we can't do business. pm me if its okay by you

You want my services you pm me...my ego makes randy orton look like a jobber
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Daeylar:

I will, kiss kiss
Will try watch the full show too

Okay and try to talk about how seth rollins and balor fooled themselves lol
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Icekeeng(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

You want my services you pm me...my ego makes randy orton look like a jobber
Lol. you have a mail.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by SONofnezzar: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
The whole show is now getting boring

Must Bruck lesnar be the reigning wwe universal champion for so long??

No more interesting actions.....everything is now a joke
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Goddamnit seth freaking rollins was awesome last night...he lasted for over one hour and pinned both reigns and cena clean cheesy...more of this wwe

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Story...
We all know Roman Reigns is gonna win the Elimination Chamber and face Brock Lesnar @ Wrestlemania.

He'll then defeat Brock Lesnar @ Wrestlemania according to the script that has been written since Lesnar won the title @ the previous Wrestlemania.

This is the script I posted since last week that has started playing out.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
SONofnezzar:
The whole show is now getting boring

Must Bruck lesnar be the reigning wwe universal champion for so long??

No more interesting actions.....everything is now a joke
only Braun can defeat him for now.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by SONofnezzar: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Segadem:
only Braun can defeat him for now.
How many times have they fought each other. ...he hasn't won
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
pu7pl3:
Goddamnit seth freaking rollins was awesome last night...he lasted for over one hour and pinned both reigns and cena clean cheesy...more of this wwe

tongue tongue
Hi ya tongue
I haven't watched anything since then, I'm sorry embarassed
I think I missed up to 3 weeks of both raw and smackdown

Lol, just watching and aj has to defend his title in a five way match at fastlane?
I feel like he is always wrestling for this title. I wish they would give him time to rest.
Who do you think will win? Do you think AJ will retain?

Why is it that it seems like the number of times you held the title is more prestigious than how long you can hold the title?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cc pu7pl3

I don't like the way wwe is using randy, I just feel so bad. Lol, just seeing him used anyhow is weird, but I guess Bobby roodes should be as strong as him, but at least he is running for united states championship

Kevin belle owens, the man who cannot fight alone. Look, it's been a long time since I called him belle Owens

Wwe still boring UA with this riot squad nonsense but someone how they managed to beat someone embarassed
The lush is so much and now they want to push them for Charlotte's championship,

I like the the friendship between the 2 women, I wonder how it will end, lol,

Bludgeon brothers, lol I wan them to face people who can actually give them a good match,

New day vs usos at first lane, will be interesting to watch
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Daeylar:

tongue tongue
Hi ya tongue
I haven't watched anything since then, I'm sorry embarassed
I think I missed up to 3 weeks of both raw and smackdown

Lol, just watching and aj has to defend his title in a five way match at fastlane?
I feel like he is always wrestling for this title. I wish they would give him time to rest.
Who do you think will win? Do you think AJ will retain?

Why is it that it seems like the number of times you held the title is more prestigious than how long you can hold the title?

Aj is a workaholic and he will definitely retain and face nakamura at WM...its better to win the championship many times than hold it for long cos history will only count the number of time you held it like ric flair and cena...nobody is counting cm punk
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Daeylar:
Cc pu7pl3

I don't like the way wwe is using randy, I just feel so bad. Lol, just seeing him used anyhow is weird, but I guess Bobby roodes should be as strong as him, but at least he is running for united states championship

Kevin belle owens, the man who cannot fight alone. Look, it's been a long time since I called him belle Owens

Wwe still boring UA with this riot squad nonsense but someone how they managed to beat someone embarassed
The lush is so much and now they want to push them for Charlotte's championship,

I like the the friendship between the 2 women, I wonder how it will end, lol,

Bludgeon brothers, lol I wan them to face people who can actually give them a good match,

New day vs usos at first lane, will be interesting to watch

Yea and i dont think randy cares anymore...he is now lazy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2018
pu7pl3:

Aj is a workaholic and he will definitely retain and face nakamura at WM...its better to win the championship many times than hold it for long cos history will only count the number of time you held it like ric flair and cena...nobody is counting cm punk

True, I feel for AJ
It's better for him to lose and retain again.

As for Randy, it's just sad.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
pu7pl3:

wait wait wait!!!, does it mean that the title holder will be happy to loose and regain it again?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
MorataFC:
wait wait wait!!!, does it mean that the title holder will be happy to loose and regain it again?

Yep basically
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daeylar:

True, I feel for AJ
It's better for him to lose and retain again.

As for Randy, it's just sad.

I feel for you too missing all these episodes smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

I feel for you too missing all these episodes smiley

Lool grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ya'll dont wana keep the founder of this thread in the loop anymore, una no send anybody. is alright, i deliberately dint want to comment here since October or so. Y'all will be hearing from me as soon as m done watching all the raw episodes i have missed.
in the mean time y'all should anticipate this match, i happen to bump into sonya deville's tweet in 2015 about Ronda so i made a pic collage for them. Anyone anticipating a match between these two? i am

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daeylar:

Lool grin

You think its funny shebi...after all your new year resolutions
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
pu7pl3:

You think its funny shebi...after all your new year resolutions

Sorry na embarassed
I just couldn't watch, was so busy. Even kissed the repeat of raw today,
I forgot, sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
prettyboi1989:

Ya'll dont wana keep the founder of this thread in the loop anymore, una no send anybody. is alright , i deliberately dint want to comment here since October or so. Y'all will be hearing from me as soon as m done watching all the raw episodes i have missed.
in the mean time y'all should anticipate this match, i happen to bump into sonya deville's tweet in 2015 about Ronda so i made a pic collage for them. Anyone anticipating a match between these two? i am
I actually wondered where you were. sad

Why did you leave here?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

I actually wondered where you were. sad

Why did you leave here?

lol good to know someone cared. well i was quite occupied with some things that made me unable to keep up with raw episodes late last year. i didnt want any form of spoilers so i decided not to come here until i'm done watching the ones i have missed. got like two episodes left to watch. what do you think about ronda joining wwe?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Sorry na embarassed
I just couldn't watch, was so busy. Even kissed the repeat of raw today,
I forgot, sad

Wow you kissed it shocked ..im kinda jealous angry

I know you also kissed the mixed match challenge these weeks too grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Wow you kissed it shocked ..im kinda jealous angry

tongue you can go and kiss your own na grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2018
prettyboi1989:

lol good to know someone cared. well i was quite occupied with some things that made me unable to keep up with raw episodes late last year. i didnt want any form of spoilers so i decided not to come here until i'm done watching the ones i have missed. got like two episodes left to watch. what do you think about ronda joining wwe?

Wondered why it seemed you abandoned your own thread, all right then, welcome back, cheesy
I don't know much about her,
I about the mma but not excited, I don't know how she'll do in the ring, ..
What about you?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Wondered why it seemed you abandoned your own thread, all right then, welcome back, cheesy
I don't know much about her,
I about the mma but not excited, I don't know how she'll do in the ring, ..
What about you?
come on why wont you know about ronda rousey? everybody knows ronda, she's a ufc fighter and an actress. she's what you call a bad ass. they call her the queen of arm bar, this move has made her win most titles in ufc until she got knocked out by one Brazilian chick last year or so. there after she took time off from ufc.

i would like to see ronda face sonya because they both have mma experience and would love to see who's the best out of the duo but my pick will obviously be Ronda.
Oscar be forming nobody is ready for oscar, hehe we'll wait till wen ronda joins wwe tomorrow.

here she is in fast and furious 6 or 7 cant remember and then in expendables 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.