Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95100 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Wondered why it seemed you abandoned your own thread, all right then, welcome back, cheesy
I don't know much about her,
I about the mma but not excited, I don't know how she'll do in the ring, ..
What about you?
Part 2
i keep calling azuka oscar lol.

Back to ronda's gist
few years ago the rock was live at wrestlemania, he entered the ring, ran his mouth to stephanie about tripple H who was also in the ring as well. the yab angered stephanie which then made her give the rock a hot slap on the face.

my guy turned round, left the ring, went to the side of the audience, guess who was there, ronda, he held her hand as she climbed into the arena. they both entered the ring, after which the rock gave ronda the go ahead to revenge on his behalf. omo she hooked Stephanie's arm, stephanie started shouting for help.

Ronda released stephanie after wards and then did the unthinkable, she gave tripple H a hip toss, it was maddddd.

see pics below

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar Daeylar
omo the pictures didnt load in the last post so m reuploading them here

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
prettyboi1989:

Part 2
i keep calling azuka oscar lol.

Back to ronda's gist
few years ago the rock was live at wrestlemania, he entered the ring, ran his mouth to stephanie about tripple H who was also in the ring as well. the yab angered stephanie which then made her give the rock a hot slap on the face.

my guy turned round, left the ring, went to the side of the audience, guess who was there, ronda, he held her hand as she climbed into the arena. they both entered the ring, after which the rock gave ronda the go ahead to revenge on his behalf. omo she hooked Stephanie's arm, stephanie started shouting for help.

Ronda released stephanie after wards and then did the unthinkable, she gave tripple H a hip toss, it was maddddd.

see pics below

I remember this, lol,
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
prettyboi1989:

come on why wont you know about ronda rousey? everybody knows ronda, she's a ufc fighter and an actress. she's what you call a bad ass. they call her the queen of arm bar, this move has made her win most titles in ufc until she got knocked out by one Brazilian chick last year or so. there after she took time off from ufc.

i would like to see ronda face sonya because they both have mma experience and would love to see who's the best out of the duo but my pick will obviously be Ronda.
Oscar be forming nobody is ready for oscar, hehe we'll wait till wen ronda joins wwe tomorrow.

here she is in fast and furious 6 or 7 cant remember and then in expendables 3.

I know about her being in mma not about the films though.
All right, if she is strong and can bring a good match then I'm interested now,

Lol, I really want a match between asuka and Charlotte,
A real match, where they both go hard,
That's what I want to see,

Who do you think will break asuka's streak? Ronda or Charlotte?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

I know about her being in mma not about the films though.
All right, if she is strong and can bring a good match then I'm interested now,

Lol, I really want a match between asuka and Charlotte,
A real match, where they both go hard,
That's what I want to see,

Who do you think will break asuka's streak? Ronda or Charlotte?
i feel ronda but lets see what happens as nia is gunning for azuka
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daeylar:

tongue you can go and kiss your own na grin

I know you kissed the mixed match challenge these weeks too grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by ZombieBuster: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Today is A pay per view
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
prettyboi1989:

i feel ronda but lets see what happens as nia is gunning for azuka

Yeah,
pu7pl3:

I know you kissed the mixed match challenge these weeks too grin

A long deep kiss grin
Loool,
Who won between Charlotte and Nia? grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ibkayee, please I need someone to talk sense into my head. sad
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by ibkayee(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Ibkayee, please I need someone to talk sense into my head. sad
Hey sweets, sorry lemme go grab my phone o
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Hey sweets, sorry lemme go grab my phone o
Thanks sis. kiss
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Sunkyphil(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Elimination chamber grin

Roundy rousy; cant wait to c her fight

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Daeylar:

Yeah,

A long deep kiss grin
Loool,
Who won between Charlotte and Nia? grin

Charlotte of course....when dem born nia grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Sunkyphil(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
And roman reigns wins elimination chambers to face the beast.i saw dis coming,they wanted to give the big dog a shot at the title one more time

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
SONofnezzar:

How many times have they fought each other. ...he hasn't won

It's the script being played out. Lesnar CANNOT defeat Strowman on a fair day.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Debroslink:
Story...
We all know Roman Reigns is gonna win the Elimination Chamber and face Brock Lesnar @ Wrestlemania.

He'll then defeat Brock Lesnar @ Wrestlemania according to the script that has been written since Lesnar won the title @ the previous Wrestlemania.

This is the script I posted since last week that has started playing out.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sasha Bank is a big fooool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by MorataFC: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oga Pu7pl3, what really happened at the signing of Ronda Rousey into wwe?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Strowman would have been a better competitor and champion. Wwe is becoming unfair. He would have beaten brock lesnar 1 on 1 ,He hasn't even won any belt. Roman reigns was dry as united state champion, he'll be worse ar wwe champion. Stupid wrestling

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Sunkyphil(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
thanta:
Strowman would have been a better competitor and champion. Wwe is becoming unfair. He would have beaten brock lesnar 1 on 1 ,He hasn't even won any belt. Roman reigns was dry as united state champion, he'll be worse ar wwe champion. Stupid wrestling
they dont want him to get the title,he is the only one dat can beat brock for now,he is getting stronger everyday reason they dont want him to av the belt
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018
MorataFC:
Oga Pu7pl3, what really happened at the signing of Ronda Rousey into wwe?

They are trying to setup a tag match between ronda and angle vs triple h and steph...

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Debroslink:

This is the script I posted since last week that has started playing out.

Dude from what I gather online Brock's contract expires this year .

It appears negotiations to renew have broken down with the WWE .

It appears he's talking to UFC ...who will definitely want him back . Dana white posted an old pic of both of them on Sunday .

I hope he goes back to the UFC Sha ..

Stopped watching wwe with enthusiasm ever since I got into MMA. ...UFC is better than WWE .

Even though them sef get their own politics too.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

They are trying to setup a tag match between ronda and angle vs triple h and steph...
how is that even possible? when last has Stephanie been in a fight? lol, she's not cut out for in ring performance. even if it happens, we know who will win already
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
i am so excited to see my main guy roman win the elimination match. seth is just a fool, he would have worked with roman to eliminate strowman but instead turned on roman.
i wonder why they gave these losers a shot at the tag team title, apollo and titus, they arent just formidable for such title. their statistician sef dana hasnt won one match since coming to raw smh.

i want dean to come back so he and seth can take back that title from the bar.

the way asuka defeated nia jax tho, she tried.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GMan650(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Are u serious sorry oo...i did not know...hope u enjoyed val...I have edges own....its like my phone is wwe theme song archive...almost everybodys theme is here

You got ReyMysterio's 619?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GMan650(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
prettyboi1989:
i am so excited to see my main guy roman win the elimination match. seth is just a fool, he would have worked with roman to eliminate strowman but instead turned on roman.
i wonder why they gave these losers a shot at the tag team title, apollo and titus, they arent just formidable for such title. their statistician sef dana hasnt won one match since coming to raw smh.

i want dean to come back so he and seth can take back that title from the bar.

the way asuka defeated nia jax tho, she tried.

Asuka is overrated...... in no normal circumstance should she have won that match vs Nia BT trust WWE to do their nonsense. Reigns defeating Strowman one-on-one also looks anticipated. WWE isn't as intriguing as it used to be again. It's all like comedy now; we don't even hear from the cruiserweight division since Enzo's issue.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
GMan650:

Asuka is overrated...... in no normal circumstance should she have won that match vs Nia BT trust WWE to do their nonsense. Reigns defeating Strowman one-on-one also looks anticipated. WWE isn't as intriguing as it used to be again. It's all like comedy now; we don't even hear from the cruiserweight division since Enzo's issue.
enzo is a sore loser abeg, he's made the cruiserweight title to lack prestige.

if there's anyone that can stand strowman pound for pound, its roman reigns. forget his victory at elimination chamber, many times roman has been close to defeating strowman but always get screwed by samoa joe. Roman sent strowman on a medical leave when he crashed the ambulance bus strowman was in. strowman is strong, so is roman, strowman wins every match, so does roman except for the time when he lost the intercontinental title to miz the cheater.

i keep saying roman is john cena 2.0, he proved that when he whopped cena's ass.
however, in the coming episodes of raw, they will bring back samoa joe to screw with roman.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2018
GMan650:

You got ReyMysterio's 619?

No
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2018
prettyboi1989:

how is that even possible? when last has Stephanie been in a fight? lol, she's not cut out for in ring performance. even if it happens, we know who will win already

Its happening alright...you can take it up with vince
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by GMan650(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2018
prettyboi1989:

enzo is a sore loser abeg, he's made the cruiserweight title to lack prestige.

if there's anyone that can stand strowman pound for pound, its roman reigns. forget his victory at elimination chamber, many times roman has been close to defeating strowman but always get screwed by samoa joe. Roman sent strowman on a medical leave when he crashed the ambulance bus strowman was in. strowman is strong, so is roman, strowman wins every match, so does roman except for the time when he lost the intercontinental title to miz the cheater.

i keep saying roman is john cena 2.0, he proved that when he whopped cena's ass.
however, in the coming episodes of raw, they will bring back samoa joe to screw with roman.

Trust me, I'm one of Roman's number one fan but the way his matches have gone recently is something of concern. He lost to less powerful superstars like The Miz(twice)..... Reigns was in the calibre of Brock Lesnar, Strowman, Samoa Joe as at last year Summerslam....imagine all these superstars in a match with Miz(they can't lose even if Miz cheats). Strowman has gone from bad to badass while Roman is still in the zone of losing to Miz and that's why I think Reigns winning Strowman one-on-one made the match look less intriguing.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2018
pu7pl3:

Its happening alright...you can take it up with vince
steph is a veggie, she's no match to ronda on one hand while on the other, tripple h will beat kurt angle. i still dont think such match will occur. shey u want make dem kill the rep of the olympian?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2018
prettyboi1989:

steph is a veggie, she's no match to ronda on one hand while on the other, tripple h will beat kurt angle. i still dont think such match will occur. shey u want make dem kill the rep of the olympian?

Steph will slap the shii outta ur destiny if you can even stand in front of her talk more of calling her a vegie..kurt angle will slam the game outta tripple H before he can even play....

You willing to bet on it?? The match is as sure as roman vs brock or aj vs nakamura

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.