Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (95147 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Debroslink:

Tell me, how is Rollings different from Mahal as champ? Both used two guys as backup during their championship reign. I like Rollins, in fact, he's my favourite among the shield, but let's call a spade a spade.

Seth is actually talented, his dangerous finishing maneuvers then was the buckle bomb followed by a kick to the side of the head. but mehn av u seen the way roman reigns recently powers out of Seth's buckle bomb with a superman punch? roman is a machine, he's my favorite among the shield followed by dean

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by jakandeola(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:

joe is a pvssy that uses a sleeper hold to win matches, like seriously who does that? cant he deliver knockout strikes to win if he's really badass? he's just aggressive and any small window of opportunity he gets, he goes for the koji clutch. That in itself makes the match end in a boring way. I'm hoping he suffers alot of broken ribs on the day of his match with lesnar, we'll see how though he claims to be with fat around his belly
are u a baby dat watch wrestling
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
jakandeola:
are u a baby dat watch wrestling
Ask me again, if uve got no reasonable opinion take a walk outta ma thread
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Seth is actually talented, his dangerous finishing maneuvers then was the buckle bomb followed by a kick to the side of the head. but mehn av u seen the way roman reigns recently powers out of Seth's buckle bomb with a superman punch? roman is a machine, he's my favorite among the shield followed by dean

That bold above was what made Seth a badass player. It's called "curb stomp". Once he hit it, the victim is left for dead. He used it on Reigns to win the WWE belt @ wrestlemania. WWE knows that move was the baddest, that's why they banned it.

Have you forgotten that Roman Reigns has NEVER defeated Rollins in any PPV event? I mean face to face, man to man. Rollins will always kick out of Reign's spear in any PPV event.

As for Dean, I just no gbadun his gimmick at all.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Debroslink:

That bold above was what made Seth a badass player. It's called "curb stomp". Once he hit it, the victim is left for dead. He used it on Reigns to win the WWE belt @ wrestlemania. WWE knows that move was the baddest, that's why they banned it.

Have you forgotten that Roman Reigns has NEVER defeated Rollins in any PPV event? I mean face to face, man to man. Rollins will always kick out of Reign's spear in any PPV event.

Really i never knew they banned it. but in normal matches roman beats seth rollins na, u knw those ppv was usually a tripple threat situation whenever seth and roman go face to face. the time they both faced lesnar, seth was out flat outside the ring while roman was receiving serious tours through the suplex city. roman was jst smiling with blood on his face. but now roman is the big dawg on raw, hin just dey beat anybody unless someone fvcks with the match.
Its miz that made dean become more comical, miz was always screwing with him since smack down before the shake up. but mehn the way Elias samson dey handle dean, dat guy is dangerous o.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Really i never knew they banned it. but in normal matches roman beats seth rollins na, u knw those ppv was usually a tripple threat situation whenever seth and roman go face to face. the time they both faced lesnar, seth was out flat outside the ring while roman was receiving serious tours through the suplex city. roman was jst smiling with blood on his face. but now roman is the big dawg on raw, hin just dey beat anybody unless someone fvcks with the match.
Its miz that made dean become more comical, miz was always screwing with him since smack down before the shake up. but mehn the way Elias samson dey handle dean, dat guy is dangerous o.

You remember that time when Roman was WWE Champion and Seth came back from that long injury. They feuded and Seth won fair and square...only to be punked by Dean who cashed in the Money in the bank.

Meanwhile, how do you see Sunday's PPV... Money In The Bank 2017?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Debroslink:

You remember that time when Roman was WWE Champion and Seth came back from that long injury. They feuded and Seth won fair and square...only to be punked by Dean who cashed in the Money in the bank.

Meanwhile, how do you see Sunday's PPV... Money In The Bank 2017?
M nt sure o, i stopped watching smackdown a long time ago after that ppv where aj styles had a match with shane o mack. i jst cudnt burn all my data on d whole wwe so i stuck with raw since most of my favorite guys are on raw. so i will jst wait till sunday and support anyone that looks promising.

For the women's division money in the bank match, its almost hard to predict who will win but with charlotte, tamina, crazy carmela in the mix, the match will be a brawl
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Debroslink:

That curb stomp was banned cause of concussion awareness and stuff like that

And Roman beat Seth few weeks before extreme rules
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
EpicMaurice:

That curb stomp was banned cause of concussion awareness and stuff like that

And Roman beat Seth few weeks before extreme rules

Show me the PPV event and year where Reigns defeated Rollins.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by EpicMaurice(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Debroslink:

Show me the PPV event and year where Reigns defeated Rollins.
It wasn't a ppv event, it was on raw, two or three weeks before extreme rules
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
EpicMaurice:

It wasn't a ppv event, it was on raw, two or three weeks before extreme rules

That's to tell you that Rollins has that edge over Reigns when it comes to PPV.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Ambulance match... Strowman vs Roman... I can't wait cheesy

Strowman should do the needful and send Roman Reigns to the hospital, and he should not be seen till wrestlemania.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jinder still champion. And a very hated one. His boos are on par, if not worse than Roman Reigns' boos. At least, he's a heel.

While I appreciate the fact that Carmela will have a bit of legacy, if she wins the cash in, she'll be a frequent face on SD and I don't really like her that much.

Corbin is the perfect Mr. MITB. Can't wait to see the kind of hell he'll raise.

Great Balls of Fire.. ....... Loading
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kaycee7:
Jinder still champion. And a very hated one. His boos are on par, if not worse than Roman Reigns' boos. At least, he's a heel.

While I appreciate the fact that Carmela will have a bit of legacy, if she wins the cash in, she'll be a frequent face on SD and I don't really like her that much.

before strowman returned, wwe fans has since stopped booing roman reigns. he earned it, they just had to stop hating on him, he gets the job done
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Debroslink:
Ambulance match... Strowman vs Roman... I can't wait cheesy

Strowman should do the needful and send Roman Reigns to the hospital, and he should not be seen till wrestlemania.
story, i'm sure roman will send strowman on another compulsory medical leave
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Debroslink:

That's to tell you that Rollins has that edge over Reigns when it comes to PPV.
i eventually opened this thread today. just never had the time to.
so i watched money in the bank match, i was excited to see the ladies kickoff the show with their own ladder match only for stupid james elsworth to kill the good vibe i was feeling about the match. i was like what the fvck! i was expecting shane or daniel bryan to come out and order that the match be restarted. it was a pure ripoff.
i loved the way kevin owens was being given doses of his medicine on the edge of the ring. the way sammy zane slammed him on the hard edge of the ring brought joy to my heart because KO has destroyed many guys especially chris jericho with that same move. KO was literally decommissioned during that match. shinske nakamura and aj styles made the match really interesting with the way they set aside the ladder and go head on at eachother. well Baron corbin eventually won sha at least he'll likely be the one to bring an end to jinder mahal's reign as the champion since randy orton cant get the job done.
The match between randy orton and jinder mahal was just like a repeat of what happened at the last smack down ppv. randy got distracted by the singh brothers, threw them over the commentators table, ran back into the ring only to receive a stunning slam. its getting tiring already. Randy orton cant defeat jinder on his own unless he comes with an equalizer. he could take out the singh brothers before the match starts which would make jinder vulnerable
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
samoa joe literally slayed the beast last week on raw. he left lesnar with a pink face gasping for air. joe knows nothing more than a coquina clutch, he's a pvssy that likes taking cheap shots. how do you attack a man from behind if you are really brave and strong? i just cant wait to see samoa joe land in suplex city

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:

story, i'm sure roman will send strowman on another compulsory medical leave

Shey make we bet? Strowman has to meet Lesnar first before Reigns does so. I see Strowman vs Lesnar @ summerslam while Reigns will wait till wrestlemania.

However, McMahon may have other ideas sha.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
samoa joe literally slayed the beast last week on raw. he left lesnar with a pink face gasping for air. joe knows nothing more than a coquina clutch, he's a pvssy that likes taking cheap shots. how do you attack a man from behind if you are really brave and strong? i just cant wait to see samoa joe land in suplex city

Joe has proven he's not scared of the beast. Though I know he can't slay the beast, he will push him far deep into the match.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Kaycee7:

Mahal and Carmella are pure heels and they get the job done which makes people hate them.

Reigns is so boring that he can't be shoved down my throat as a baby face. That's why the whole universe boo him everywhere he goes.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i eventually opened this thread today. just never had the time to.
so i watched money in the bank match, i was excited to see the ladies kickoff the show with their own ladder match only for stupid james elsworth to kill the good vibe i was feeling about the match. i was like what the fvck! i was expecting shane or daniel bryan to come out and order that the match be restarted. it was a pure ripoff.
i loved the way kevin owens was being given doses of his medicine on the edge of the ring. the way sammy zane slammed him on the hard edge of the ring brought joy to my heart because KO has destroyed many guys especially chris jericho with that same move. KO was literally decommissioned during that match. shinske nakamura and aj styles made the match really interesting with the way they set aside the ladder and go head on at eachother. well Baron corbin eventually won sha at least he'll likely be the one to bring an end to jinder mahal's reign as the champion since randy orton cant get the job done.
The match between randy orton and jinder mahal was just like a repeat of what happened at the last smack down ppv. randy got distracted by the singh brothers, threw them over the commentators table, ran back into the ring only to receive a stunning slam. its getting tiring already. Randy orton cant defeat jinder on his own unless he comes with an equalizer. he could take out the singh brothers before the match starts which would make jinder vulnerable

I simply hate the fact that Orton was given another chance to face Mahal despite two clean losses in a row at PPV events. Mahal has been more charismatic as champion than Orton has ever been in his last 5 years.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Debroslink:

Shey make we bet? Strowman has to meet Lesnar first before Reigns does so. I see Strowman vs Lesnar @ summerslam while Reigns will wait till wrestlemania.

roman has a lions heart, i will be rooting for him during the ambulance match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

That move was so awesome.. I was like holy ****!!!!!
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Debroslink:

Lol. He is the lunatic, always the wild card. You never know what to expect
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kaycee7:

I'm telling you, he could cash in when Randy wins the title back from Jinder... Corbin is very badass. I love the guy. He can beat up anyone
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Debroslink:

I see all of them at SummerSlam.. . Joe, reigns, brawn, Brock
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Debroslink:

I simply hate the fact that Orton was given another chance to face Mahal despite two clean losses in a row at PPV events. Mahal has been more charismatic as champion than Orton has ever been in his last 5 years.
bro did u see the way roman almost ended strowman's career after the ambulance match? it was freaking extreme. he drove stroman right into a parked trailer. blood everywhere on strowmans face. i was surprised to see him on raw this past monday coming to ruin roman's match against samoa joe. strowman is just restless over roman reigns matter. with the way its going now curt might turn the number one contender match into a tripple threat match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by NicestDude: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Finn Balors' over-head kick is good but
Rollins has the best enziguiri
AJ styles has the best Pele kick..
Apollo crews got a nice enziguiri too almost knocked Ziggler out with it months back..
If you know any other superstar with a nice signature kick drop him
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
If randy orton losses his match against jinder this sunday, then its over for him. he'll be a monumental failure if he lets himself get distracted by the singh brothers.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
NicestDude:
Finn Balors' over-head kick is good but
Rollins has the best enziguiri
AJ styles has the best Pele kick..
Apollo crews got a nice enziguiri too almost knocked Ziggler out with it months back..
If you know any other superstar with a nice signature kick drop him
you forgot to mention samoa joe's kick to the back of the head when he does a santon like move

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bro did u see the way roman almost ended strowman's career after the ambulance match? it was freaking extreme. he drove stroman right into a parked trailer. blood everywhere on strowmans face. i was surprised to see him on raw this past monday coming to ruin roman's match against samoa joe. strowman is just restless over roman reigns matter. with the way its going now curt might turn the number one contender match into a tripple threat match

How Roman still remains a face after that act is a mystery to me. The guy is a loser for an attempted murder on Strowman.

Roman doesn't deserve a number 1 contender's match @ all. He has lost 3 straight PPV events, and also attempted to murder a fellow superstar.

Strowman deserves to go straight to Summerslam as the number one contender with Joe also vying for the slot. Joe took Lesnar to the limit and deserves another crack @ the title shot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.