Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others (86657 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by amebo101: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2017
THE HUMAN SNAKE Teenager, 16, who sheds her skin every six weeks due to ultra-rare condition is kicked out of school because ‘classmates are scared of her’
Shalini Yadav, 16, is bathed every hour of the day anning

[img]http://3.bp..com/-elmX7VkVi4A/WI2SPMMUVVI/AAAAAAADZjQ/-Za7b4LiWcQvRLmMz14-cam_wi05-QjNACLcB/s1600/h.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FjaG5PC4fZ0/WI2Sy37fpGI/AAAAAAADZjY/8vJJTzVT2JEDSvt3FGxrMG0MY7bucCdTQCLcB/s1600/PAY-SWNS_SNAKE_GIRL_04.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wdo-sVjettM/WI2TKnWdfdI/AAAAAAADZjg/fI79NJPfSgUhWIqgUgzBU92t9_IddgxfACLcB/s1600/PAY-SWNS_SNAKE_GIRL_02.jpg[/img]

But her poor family cannot afford the treatment and spend their money feeding their family of eight.

The brave teen was thrown out of school because her extraordinary appearance scared her fellow pupils.

Doctors have diagnosed Erythroderma, an inflammatory skin disease also known as ‘red man syndrome’, but are unable to treat it.

It causes the skin over almost the entire body to become scaly and flake off.

Shalini has shed her skin every 45 days since she was born.

She has to soak her body in water every hour – night and day – and smear herself with lotion every three hours to prevent drying out.

Her desperate mother Devkunwar said: “Shalini is suffering from the disease since childhood.

“We saw several doctors but none of them could cure her and her condition has continued to get worse.

“I feel so helpless when I see her skin coming off, causing excruciating pain to my child.

“This disease is not killing her but taking her life bit by bit.

“We have no idea where to go to and who to consult.”

Devkunwar, a care-giver in a state-funded community centre, is so heart-broken she says death would be kinder to her daughter.

She added: “It is better to die than living a life of misery.”

Shalini’s two siblings Sejal, 15, and Price, eight, have no serious health problems.

Her father Rajbahadur, a low-paid worker, said: “It’s really sad because she was not born normally and has scaly skin all over her body.

“It is similar to being severely burnt, from the sole of her feet to her head.”

Shalini said: “I wanted to study but they threw me out of school as the children would get scared by seeing my face.

“Everybody in the family is suffering because of my medical condition.

“But what is my fault? What sin did I commit to be cursed with such a disease. I want to live.

“Please help me, if you can.”

https://www.thesun.ie/news/498962/teenager-16-who-sheds-her-skin-every-six-weeks-due-to-ultra-rare-condition-is-kicked-out-of-school-because-classmates-are-scared-of-her/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by amebo101: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by INTROVERT(f): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2017
cry
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by keylogger(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2017
so sad...may God have mercy on her .

2 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Omotayor123(f): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
oh my God shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by brandonobi(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2017
it is unfair, the only thing this girl is guilty of is being a human, like she has any control of her body's physical appearance, I can imagine a Nigerian being like this and being leveled evil.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Aremu01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is serious

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by olahero(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's a racist.

2 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by realmindz: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
brandonobi:
it is unfair, the only thing this girl is guilty of is being a human, like she has any control of her body's physical appearance, I can imagine a Nigerian being like this and being leveled evil.

There is nothing wrong in throwing her out of school. that has to be done as a precautionary means to prevent an epidemic.
The school may not know what's actually wrong with her and decided to act safe than being sorry.

And truth be told, she actually looks scary and she would ve scared the hell out of those kids.

I'm sure u I won't be comfortable studying beside her.

You remember Ebola patients, they were completely isolated and their bodies were cremated...so would you call that discrimination or inhumanity?

I wish her quick healing

16 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by oderinde151(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Blood of chisos!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by timmycris(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
sad
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by miqos02(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
k
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
If ur looking for 'text book' conditions, practise in the north or Mediterranean region.
You would find it all here.

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Morhziez(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jesus
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by mccoy47(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
All dis weird ailment ehh. cry
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by favourmic(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
see sexy girl.... grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Nickymezor(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by holadguy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
kicking out of school is not kicking out of life, thank God is not happen in Nigeria especially those village that can name anything witch and kill her for sin she didn't committed

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Opistorincos(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Norhing wey peeson no go hear
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by transfer101: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
I gave up on Indian's bizzareness the day I read of a guy that has a leg that looked like the root out a tree

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Etizz: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
people like dem bobriski deserve dat kinda punishment....

not her......

I wish her well

but why always India when it comes to strange illness.... abi na the gods wey dem dey serve for there
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by Etizz: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
people like dem bobriski deserve dat kinda punishment....

not her......

I wish her well

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by EWAagoyin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
nagin
Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by AgreatMan: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you look closely, you will see that this girl is beautiful. Wish I could give her a warm hug, nobody deserves this.

3 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by goingape1: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
brandonobi:
go India go carry her na undecided

I know say you go get bigmouth!

cos na people where get bigmouth sabi talk like this

1 Like

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by voicelez: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
sorry

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by ifybaby555: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/498962/teenager-16-who-sheds-her-skin-every-six-weeks-due-to-ultra-rare-condition-is-kicked-out-of-school-because-classmates-are-scared-of-her/

Nawa for this NL moderators sef.. Why would they call the girl "human snake" ?

Abeg she is not a snake oo. The fact that she has an abnormal skin condition does'nt turn her into a snake.

I pray a good samaritain gets to see this and undertakes to finance her treatement

4 Likes

Re: 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others by babyface224(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
:oMy God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.