Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" (39166 Views)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by jayebros01(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Popular street DJ who is also the official DJ of Eko FM, DJ Real took to Instagram and narrated how he changed street-hop crooner, Small Doctor, from an Okada rider to a music star within a year.
According to him, the main reason why he narrated his ordeal is for other DJs to learn from his mistakes.

Read his rather long epistle below:

“Am Writing This Open Letter To All Street DJs And My Fans To Learn From My Mistake.. Been Keeping Silence For The Past Few Months Now Base On What Happen Between Me And Small Doctor Who Think He’s Bigger Than The Person Who Standby Him, Believe In His Talent And Do All His Possible Best To Help Him Get To Where He Is Today With GOD Blessing.

1. I Got To Know Him Thru A Friend And Artist Called O’black Some Years Back As His Bike Boy Who Do Drop Him Off At Shows.. O’black Introduced Him To Me, That He Can Be Of Help To Me Anytime I Want To Visit Alaba Market To Drop Jobs Done For The Marketers.. That’s How He Became My Personal Bike Boy Which I Do Pay Him, Not Until A Day One Of His Agege Brother Called “Mayor” Brought Him To Me That He Want Me To Help His Career And I Told Mayor That Small Doctor Never Told Me That He Sing But With Love I Accept Him As A Brother WithOut collecting A Dime Nor Ask Him To Sign Any Agreement With My OutFit #RealBeatPlanet. So Why I Took Over His Job Personal With Love Was When I Heard That One Of His Written Down Song #Gbagaun Was Stolen By O’black And Featured Konga.. That Was When I Personally Took Him To Dresan To Record The Song Which Is His Very First Single And I Gave Him Massive Promotion.. I Also Remembered Vividly That I Took Him To Some Street Djs Back Then But They All Turn Him Down That They Can’t Promote A Tout Song And I shouldered All His Promotion And Responsibilities.

2. Purpose For This Letter Is Because Of Different Calls And False Accusation By Some DJs Which He Now See As Saviour Ever Since I Dropped Him Of My Label, That I Was The One Blocking Their Way From Small Doctor For Not Giving Them Money For Promotion They Are Doing For Him. They Never Knew What I Was Going Thru Within Myself, Cos The So Called Artist Is A self-centered And Stingy That He Find It Hard To Settle Me On Any Shows He Get, Which I Never Ask Him Again After Series Of Meeting And No Result.

3. When I Release The Best Of Small Doctor Which Took Over EveryWhere.. I was First Challenge And Sanctioned At Alaba Market By The Marketers, So I Had To Pressurized Him Before He Drop 30k To Settle All Marketers But I Rather Took Him Down To Alaba Market To Host All The Marketers Cos The Money He Drop Cant Sort Anything Than To Just Buy Drinks For The Marketers And They All Accept Him As Their Son All NCOs They Know I Never For Once Been Bad To Them.. My Witnesses At Alaba Market That Very Day Are #PersonEntertainment #UnclePromise #RudeBoyEntertainment #V12Graphics #UprightEntertainment #ObikwuEntertainment.
I was Also Challenge In The Year 2015 At Dtunes House When We Were Hosted By Dtune Base On His New Artists Signed Then.. On Our Way Out All The Street Djs Hosted That Day Were Accusing Me Of Not Giving Them Money Small Doctor Gave Me To Sort Them With And I Replied Them That If He Gave Me Any Money To Sort Them That I Shouldn’t See The End Of 2015.. But All Thanks To Almighty Allah Am Alive Today.. The Likes Of Dj Mellowshe, Dj Money, Dj Murbeat, Dj Samba, Dj B5 And Churchill And Stud Was Also My Witness.. Now That He Sees None Of His Song On My Track List Anymore.. He Now Find His Way To Go Spend Lot Of Money To Persuade Those Djs He Never For Once Have Respect For Nor Want To Sort Them.. Which I Was Doing For Him Free Of Charge Before.. Lesson Learnt So My Advice To All Street Djs Is Don’t Help Any Artiste All In The Name Of Pity Or He Gat Talent, Without Signing A Deal Or Contract. Learn From My Mistake.
And For Small Doctor Please Kindly From My Label Name From Your Social Media Handle. Am Not GOD Who Bless You And I Will Never Pray For Your Career To End Soon.. But Your Pride And Ego I Pray It Won’t Ruin You What Has Done For You. God Bless You All”

Thanks

( Dj Real)

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by jayebros01(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by bankyblue(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm that is why is called.......this life is Bea.......#wale adenuga voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by wilybebsy(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2017
9ja artise with dere fake life.. Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by nuelzy: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Who the flying bleep is small doctor

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Damilare5882(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Dokita kekere grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
must you publicize it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Elnino4ladies: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Small doctor again

Streets got no love for him
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
A multiple Grammy Award winner.
nuelzy:
Who the flying bleep is small doctor

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by BerryAnny(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
In Jenifa's voice 'Who hin Small Doctor? Who hin Dj Real? Whatz Real abwt him? Do we also avv d fake 1?' Talentless noise-making artistes are given much attention dizz days.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by konfused: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why don't these guys employ PAs' to help them out when they want to address the public...

English aint our Language, but if you want to use it to address the public, at least make it understandable or better write with your indigenous language you re comfortable with......

As I was reading this piece, I just had a mental image of the DJ......hmmmmm

Ike gwuru

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by nelson7777: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
bad writer

8 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by tyson99(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
DJ REEL EMIR OF ALABA grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by pwettiejay(f): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Their business lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by winkmart: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
I know about this story..It will be unfair for Small Doctor to Forget DJ Real.

I wonder why some people will just forget your name once they are richer than you. People that at one time were feeding off you...It is always a bitter pill to swallow sometimes when you remember that some of your friends that have forgotten about you today were squatting with you then in your parents' house.

Small Doctor, life na turn by turn.. Remember DJ Real was more famous than you, now you are more famous than him...So you don't know who will be more famous than you tomorrow.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by voicelez: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't know both of them... una never blow money don dey bring problem

12 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by MrGreenMavro: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
are you for Real DJ Real?

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to wish them Happy Sunday.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Ray1start(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okay
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by optional1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
2017 beef
cummando bring me chicken i beg you.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by spaggyy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
ok
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by noziz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
U fit still make ham MOON join o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by ConcNiggress56(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Small doctor I know.. Dj what Kwanu?

Rip English. I spent four hours reading a paragraph.
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by soberdrunk(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dj Real!!! DONT EVER WRITE IN ENGLISH AGAIN!!! DAMN!! I just got a wicked migraine reading this, is it by force to write in English??! If you use pidgin write, them go arrest you? angry

So oga Dj Real, what do you want??! Make the guy give you hin soul cos you help am or do you want him to put you on salary? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by luscioustrish(f): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Too many gbagaun cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by optional1(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
jayebros01:
Popular street DJ who is also the official DJ of Eko FM, DJ Real took to Instagram and narrated how he changed street-hop crooner, Small Doctor, from an Okada rider to a music star within a year.
According to him, the main reason why he narrated his ordeal is for other DJs to learn from his mistakes.

Read his rather long epistle below:

“Am Writing This Open Letter To All Street DJs And My Fans To Learn From My Mistake.. Been Keeping Silence For The Past Few Months Now Base On What Happen Between Me And Small Doctor Who Think He’s Bigger Than The Person Who Standby Him, Believe In His Talent And Do All His Possible Best To Help Him Get To Where He Is Today With GOD Blessing.

1. I Got To Know Him Thru A Friend And Artist Called O’black Some Years Back As His Bike Boy Who Do Drop Him Off At Shows.. O’black Introduced Him To Me, That He Can Be Of Help To Me Anytime I Want To Visit Alaba Market To Drop Jobs Done For The Marketers.. That’s How He Became My Personal Bike Boy Which I Do Pay Him, Not Until A Day One Of His Agege Brother Called “Mayor” Brought Him To Me That He Want Me To Help His Career And I Told Mayor That Small Doctor Never Told Me That He Sing But With Love I Accept Him As A Brother WithOut collecting A Dime Nor Ask Him To Sign Any Agreement With My OutFit #RealBeatPlanet. So Why I Took Over His Job Personal With Love Was When I Heard That One Of His Written Down Song #Gbagaun Was Stolen By O’black And Featured Konga.. That Was When I Personally Took Him To Dresan To Record The Song Which Is His Very First Single And I Gave Him Massive Promotion.. I Also Remembered Vividly That I Took Him To Some Street Djs Back Then But They All Turn Him Down That They Can’t Promote A Tout Song And I shouldered All His Promotion And Responsibilities.

2. Purpose For This Letter Is Because Of Different Calls And False Accusation By Some DJs Which He Now See As Saviour Ever Since I Dropped Him Of My Label, That I Was The One Blocking Their Way From Small Doctor For Not Giving Them Money For Promotion They Are Doing For Him. They Never Knew What I Was Going Thru Within Myself, Cos The So Called Artist Is A self-centered And Stingy That He Find It Hard To Settle Me On Any Shows He Get, Which I Never Ask Him Again After Series Of Meeting And No Result.

3. When I Release The Best Of Small Doctor Which Took Over EveryWhere.. I was First Challenge And Sanctioned At Alaba Market By The Marketers, So I Had To Pressurized Him Before He Drop 30k To Settle All Marketers But I Rather Took Him Down To Alaba Market To Host All The Marketers Cos The Money He Drop Cant Sort Anything Than To Just Buy Drinks For The Marketers And They All Accept Him As Their Son All NCOs They Know I Never For Once Been Bad To Them.. My Witnesses At Alaba Market That Very Day Are #PersonEntertainment #UnclePromise #RudeBoyEntertainment #V12Graphics #UprightEntertainment #ObikwuEntertainment.
I was Also Challenge In The Year 2015 At Dtunes House When We Were Hosted By Dtune Base On His New Artists Signed Then.. On Our Way Out All The Street Djs Hosted That Day Were Accusing Me Of Not Giving Them Money Small Doctor Gave Me To Sort Them With And I Replied Them That If He Gave Me Any Money To Sort Them That I Shouldn’t See The End Of 2015.. But All Thanks To Almighty Allah Am Alive Today.. The Likes Of Dj Mellowshe, Dj Money, Dj Murbeat, Dj Samba, Dj B5 And Churchill And Stud Was Also My Witness.. Now That He Sees None Of His Song On My Track List Anymore.. He Now Find His Way To Go Spend Lot Of Money To Persuade Those Djs He Never For Once Have Respect For Nor Want To Sort Them.. Which I Was Doing For Him Free Of Charge Before.. Lesson Learnt So My Advice To All Street Djs Is Don’t Help Any Artiste All In The Name Of Pity Or He Gat Talent, Without Signing A Deal Or Contract. Learn From My Mistake.
And For Small Doctor Please Kindly From My Label Name From Your Social Media Handle. Am Not GOD Who Bless You And I Will Never Pray For Your Career To End Soon.. But Your Pride And Ego I Pray It Won’t Ruin You What Has Done For You. God Bless You All”

Thanks

( Dj Real)

Lalasticlala

oga u get tym oh.
U siddon begin to write all this.
Me no even ready 2 line wen sleep catch me.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Martinola(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
gerrara here ryt now
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
I dont even know d name small doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Mouthgag: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
And who the Fûck is small doctor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Pavore9: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by miqos02(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
k
Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" by Segadem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / 2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees. / Mayweather Is Following Wizkid On Instagram & He's Not Making Noise About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.